Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 46

Posted: 4 years ago

Author’s note: Hey all, due to some personal issues I’m going to be inactive on FB & IF therefore updates are going to be delayed. This isn’t a matter of weeks but months at the moment. Apologies for the delay. Messages are going to remain unanswered.

We will wait 

But when will you be back 

Please share the pw with me 

part 47

was a little confused with the back and forth especially geet's work scenes but it is sorted for the most part...glad that maan will be joining family in vegas. liked the advice- don't push your own people away...waiting to read about the issue in the outhouse and also know how did geet and adrian separate when they were so much in love with one another

PMed Chapter 55 - 60

Sanum23

Mariam_PMList

Mlaran852

priyankadwivedi

123pritha

Cherukuri9

Alamelu

Scorpiodreams

PMed 49 - 55

crazymaneetian

CrazyCutee

Love2_Soma

JayaR

Those of whom have been added on FB messenger group - please check there for the passwords. 

First of all a very big thank you❤️❤️ for giving us updates.

Missed them a lot.

Missed you as well.

Hope you are also safe and healthy.May god bless u.

Chapter 55

Have read it already and commented earlier.(on pg 62, i went back and crosschecked)

Chapter 56

Nick 

This character is so well written that you want to hug him.So sweet yet naughty.Post a pic of his if possible.

Tara

Mother is  the most trusted,caring and loving person in the world.Always willing to sacrifice for kids yet as kids we forget to thank her and love her selflessly.

Motherhood is certainly tough but thank god atleast in fiction the husband is kind and caring towards the family and has time for them.Loved her concern for the child on handing over to Maan. 

Coming to Fashion

Loved Geet's dress Beautiful!!!!Flawless!Splendid!! 😃

And i was not the only one thinking that MSK is blown away as well.

Maan taking care of Theresa.His interaction with her is lovely.Loved it.

Such pure and sweet her interactions with Maan that i want to read more.Amazing job.

Maan and Shirley.

A pleaseant Suprise!

You never stop suprising us.In my last comment i had mentioned Maan should tell somebody of his feeling and he did but he informs Shirley about kissing.I did not see this coming.Their interaction was heartwarming. Love is like battle when you loose your heart you don't mind loosing.It is complete surrender and i felt Maan is slowly loosing grip over his heart and emotions.

Marissa and Rhea dress was awesome as well.

But Geet took away the lime light.😃

I did not like Savitri Devi 's character much but i like her and maan's relationship.

Please throw more light on their relationship as i loved their relationship on screen and want to know more about it in this story as well as dadi 's character is different here.

Even though she is rude and also got taste of her own medicine in this chapter yet i think it was not appropriate to separate her like this.But fact is, this is what happens in real life, people not only judge but hurt others as well by their rude comments. Don't click photo if they don't like it but separating family members is being unkind specially to an old lady where she has come to support her grandchild.

I hope Dadi now mends her ways so does the world where everyone judges you on how you dress and look.

No wonder Maan does not attend such funtions.

This makes me wonder will Maan also face such attitude from media if ever decides to attend a function like this and in future how will Geet react to this? Geet so far has not taken any unjustice lightly that is how i see  her as a reader.Want to know .Hope you answer these question in coming chapters.

Brilliantly update. 👏

Thank you very much for finding time to bring us more episodes of your amazing work. It truly is crazy going around with constant fear and so much uncertainty . Hope everyone is doing well and stay safe.

Episode 55

Though I already read and commented on this, here is my fresh comments ;)

Geet is different from the entire Khurana household and yet she has a brilliant personality possessed with strong identities from each of the Khurana.  She is compassionate,  sensitive,  winner and yet down to earth . She cares and respects people in her own way. Even I would have judged her wrong if met without any introduction. But she has charm that would definitely win over anyone.

Kartik and Tara &Sean give some good relief in otherwise tightly knit story. Because with both maan geet parts , I am more intrigued about what's coming next...Lol 

Episode 56

The little princess from Pearson family is bonding well with Maan. I understand how hard it would have been for Tara to decide on leaving Teresa  with Maan.

Pleasantly surprised that Maan revealed about his feelings and about Kiss to Shirley. Though Savitri's experience at the event is unwelcoming, it kind of gives her a taste of her own behavior to others. She might be the last person to approve of geet for Maan .

Seems the evening just started and more interesting turn of events in store

Chapter 55-60

Thank you so much for the PW. I really enjoyed reading the chapters. 

This time I want to applaud for Gaurav👏 for speaking out the truth and showing Savitri her own mirror.

At first, keeping her age and mindset from the 60s and 70s in mind I did felt bad for her when she was direct to enter from a different entrance and the way she was criticized about her clothing style. But then I was like well she was treated the same way she has treated others for wearing what they are comfortable in, hasn’t she? “You had a chance to defend your choices but when you’re insulting another person you’re going it behind them and not giving them a chance to defend their choices?” Loved this dialogue of Gaurav, coz it really showed and gave Savetri her own taste of medicine or say showed her own mindset, which showed other can and is free to judge you as well like you are free to do so. I just hope after thins incident she starts noticing Geet caring and good nature other than her clothing style. Daadi ji, please understand na that Geet is from the 21st century…she would on for special occasions would prefer to wear Indian clothes not every day unlike you who has worn only Indian dress or say sari for their whole life.

Coming to Maaneet; I am glad that they both have people like Shirly and Naintara with whom they can share what their thoughts are. Especially Maan, till now I have always seen him hesitant when expressing his thought to Shirly for the question she asked but this time even though he was as always hesitant but then there was this feeling that he had sooooooo many things to say to. To express his heart that he cannot really others say to anyone. His confusion, his mental thinking of what others think about his appearance and his scars has caused him to develop such a thought and distant himself from others. And I don’t blame him for having such thoughts about how other looks at him cos trust me I go through that in real life every day and just seeing him trying to express his thoughts and clear his confusion was such a heartwarming thing to read abt. I know Shirly is his counselor but as I was reading their convo I was like she wasn’t treating him like a patient but someone who probably has  some kind of bond with him...like a true friend or a well-wisher. I have another bond that I am thinking of but won't say it😊...I want no one to come in between Maan and Geet.

And coming to Geet, I am glad that naintara mentioned abt him suffering from PTSD, which I think made her stop thinking all the negative thought abt him not like showing interest in her when she kissed him. Cos she seems to have given it a thought and understood that as well and I am sooooo sooo glad tara suggested her on having a talk with him. Seems like they both really need a big push from someone to just do a normal talk because both have just shown attraction toward one another but never tried to have a normal conversation among them other than business wise. 

As for as Maaneet convo with one another in chapter 59, I did take a big phew after reading it…I am sure even Maan must have done it after Geet left with her Boo Boo. Seriously, for a second I was like don’t tell me she was being sorry for the kiss even after her convo with naintara. But then when she mentioned making a move too soon I was like okay she meant that. Yeah Geet, the kissing part was a big step between the two of you, considering the fact that you two are not even on the terms of talking like two normal people. And here, you tu seedha kiss hi kar diya bechare maan ko. But chalo shuruwat tu hui na kahi se…uff the two of you gazing each other was getting a bit on my nerves. I was so waiting for the two of you to just talk and express your thoughts, but chalo kiss se hi shuruwat karna tha tu chalo wo hi sahi. As long as the awkwardness between the two of you goes away I am okay with it and I hope after their return to India they talk and express their feelings a bit.

Aww Geet’s boo boo is so cute…loved his cute scene on the stage a lot as well as with Maan. Haye, he wants to marry his gigi and this instantly made me picture the scene of him fighting with maan for Geet after their love blossoms. 

And now coming back to Geet’s life with Adrian in the past is so confusing and...IDK what else to say. When geet threw up, I felt like she was pregnant and I am sure she must have been pregnant and from Adrian's behavior I felt like he has probably guessed that Geet could be pregnant with his child and was happy too. But then his vanishing away after Geet returning was like a hard blow to my previous thoughts. Cos so far I have been thinking that due to geet’s negligence he left her as she gave her work more important than him (this was my thoughts and feeling) but now I am like thinking did he not want to stay with her now knowing that she might be pregnant with his child. “Geet returned 2 days later as she’d said only to find her apartment empty and cold as if her fiancé hadn’t been staying there whilst she was away.” This scene left me with just this thought that he was probably having another affair behind her back and now that he knew she could be pregnant with his child he left her and flew away somewhere. 

Well, once again thank you so very much for the PW and I really enjoyed reading all the chapters. These were my main highlights and thoughts after reading these chapters. Hope to read more soon. 

Hi I lost the link to the page with all the updates where you have to put the passwords to open   55-60

Can I have that link to that blog page  please. Thanks 

yay. Got it.  Now I can read and come t 

Edited by Alamelu - 4 years ago