Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 24

Posted: 5 years ago
Geet threatens the press to keep shut about her meeting with her ex,seems like they were news on them in past too,she trusted her bil and shared her worries with him which she never shares with Tara and her family,Tara even though irked for their secrets couldn't stop worrying herself thinking about Geet
Geet did forget about that night and was ready to enjoy her tym with her nikh,nikh Geet convo was adorable
Finally maan took a step out with lot of courage yet people gaze on him made him to step back,but making his mind to ignore them he was done with weekly shopping,how hard was it for him to do the public appearance,mayb from this tym he mayb less reluctant...
Geet met with them and left maan in her thoughts...
Will maan ever try to share his feelings with her
With his growing courage I want him to take a chance
Loved Geet and Sean bonding ...Sean is really a lovely person and knows to draw a line between wife and a friend when it comes sharing the secrets...i feel always we will be comfortable in sharing our inner feeling to friends rather than or own parents or siblings and i loved atleast geet has such a person and can relay on sean to confide her feelings...
Tara has a good and great heart that shes too happy that geet consider sean and share her everything with him...Wow nick wants to marry his gigi so that he can always be with her...their conversation is so funny but heart warming...geet require him in her life that he always cheers her...Slowly maan is progressing in his life and what he did by going for shopping by himself is a big step in his life...he has to be confident and come out of his shell so that it will be easy to face the society ...its always easy to say but when we put our self in their shoes we will be more than pathetic than him but this is life which we will be receiving big unplanned ups and downs in life...
Oh loved simple conversation between them and nick was lovely and friendly with maans dad... Nick is to excited to buy gifts for his grandparents anniversary...

FB User Name : Butter Pran

NOTE:  Commented same in the blog but not displaying in the interface...so again commenting here... Some error message is displaying as duplicate entry... 
Nice update...  Maan is opening up to the world...  
Awesome update!!!
Geets personal life is on display but she tries to control everything...I love gigi and boo...they are so adorable...boo wants to marry gigi!!!!
Maan took a step and decidedd to go shopping he was terrified but when he ignored all he relaxed...
When boo fell on Maan it was cute...the little boy remembered him and didnt say anything abiut the scars ..
Maans father teased the little one and I loved it!!!!
Waitung for more!!! Love this story!!!!

Amazing, beautiful n wonderful updates
Wow awesome update yaar

Both like each other but maan has got scars which can be seen and make him look ugly for some people but geet has got scars which no one can see and that makes her a beauty Nick's adorable talks are sooo cute
Caught up with this story...it's intriguing to see how you will take it further and make Maan more confident given his experience and condition. Geet appears vulnerable though she puts up a brave front and appears perfect. Waiting to see the layers peel and how she finally accepts Maan. You put in a lot of work crafting each character with detail for the reader to visualize a scene.
Hi am new to your thread and i was reading falling for you and now i have came on this thread wow just wow you are brilliant writer when I see the title of the story i was excepting the beast like angry and dangerous like that but u surprise me this story is so unique and different maan is fighting his bettle is his scar nitemare you have portrayed very beautifully 
I like  your geet she is very ambitious and confident 
And i hope you will give me a chance to read your this  story

Wow amazing update 
So maan is now going out its big step  for him and he did feel better latter maans family is always encourage him and stay positive 
Geet and sean friendship is admirable we all want a friend with whom we share our problem 
Nick is cute kid 
When are we going see maaneet together i can't wait read farther .
I forum id is Tiyaji 
Edited by Tiyaji - 5 years ago
would be extra happy if Here also updating..😊