Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 23

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by crazymaneetian

i can join your blog and comment there too. However, I do not use FB so I can't join using  FB. Please resolve

Unfortunately this is the only way to receive passwords at this time. PMing takes a lot of time and messenger is quick and instant. 

Nice story love to read it

Read all the chapters in a go.Exited to know what happens next

Part 47

I like this geet very much yaar she know how get her things in past and now in the future also it's tit for tat when some one don't appreciate to capabilities and potential it's very sad but geet dint cry over it she get it  

And maan I just him move his life  remember ing sweet memories of his army days  it's take time he will surely come 

Part 48 

I am impressed seeing geet so confidence after faceing her bosses when they caught her stealing client from them within office  

Part 49

When will maan come out from his shell ?

He still stay alof  from all in the airport  , why don't stat opening up bit 

Gigi and bo bo sso cute  I love them very much 

Part 50 

Guarv apologies to geet judging her poorly  geet as he came to know about her 

Geet and adiren r so much love with each then what happen between them now both r separated 

Have been a reader of urs since the very first maneet ff u posted. Really enjoyed ur writing since.. Big fan ❤️

Really enjoyed all the parts till now, binge read all parts in one go. The concept is so gripping and so fresh. Geet's proffession is portrayed so strongly and i can relate to her on person level me being an architect myself. But wow interior designer plus air strewardess. Amazing. Plus maan's character is so heart touching. He deserves so much loving and care. Oh i can already imagine them fixing each other's broken self.. such a beautiful future this ff will have. I'm so keen on reading further. 

Have not been active for long time but i do wish to read this one. I commit to comment and like as u desire. But i do also understand if otherwise. Please do consider permitting me to read the blog updates. 

Part 51,52 

Adrian bought falt at India so that he can stay with geet how sweet of him seeing this side of him geet felll more form him but I wonder what went wrong in their relationship now they r not togther 

Maan and his family impressed seeing geet success and both r avoiding each other but they have share a room with other 

Edited by CRAZYCUTEE - 3 years ago

Part53 

Maan grandmom admire geet for her work but she can't change her opinion about as she saw how geet and her parents interact with each other 

I love the way geet teasese karatik calling him kid and with boo boo also