Naamkarann

Hard to digest...

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's hard to digest Avni being projected as dumb want the gutsy Avni back from childhood! 
She does get carried away with emotions jumps into dangerous situations without thinking of consequences...she is not Dumb... just coz she is super intelligent cop's wife she doesn't have to be stupid...
Understand her being a tubelight in matters of love...because love was never her goal...all she has learnt is to fight for her loved ones...

Want the bomb blast to be a turning point for her...want her to stand up for togetherness with Neil n start thinking about herself her life too..live life as Neil said...

Once she finds out about Amol n Daya she should give them back real hard...she should teach Amol a good hard lesson...

Want her to play smart when getting back with these morons and beat the two in their own games vs going head on...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said. Avni being a tubelight in the love matter is okay cuz we understand that her childhood was not a normal one.

But she needs to put her foot down and take serious action onve the culprit is revealed. She'll surely stand for whats right but i hope she doesnt fall weak after Amol is punished cuz he isn't worth crying for!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AvniNeil-

Well said. Avni being a tubelight in the love matter is okay cuz we understand that her childhood was not a normal one.

But she needs to put her foot down and take serious action onve the culprit is revealed. She'll surely stand for whats right but i hope she doesnt fall weak after Amol is punished cuz he isn't worth crying for!!

Agree she can't be a emotional fool when dealing with Amol...

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree even the small Avni wasn't this much of a coward when dealing with DM back then. Initially Avni had that passion inside her, she stood up for herself. I really hope after seeing Neil in this state and realizing who's behind it she gains some courage and starts investigating. Even Ali could help her, this way he could redeem himself also and both can team up and beat DM's plans like they used to do, provided that Neil won't be jealous lol

I get that family and relationships are her weak point and she may not yet fully understand how to manage them properly. But when it comes to fighting evil she always stood brave, hoping in the future also she stands firmly and works to put Amol behind bars with his daadi.
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss shrewd Avni too who used to be one step ahead of her enemies, but I think once she gets to know that Dayavanti started her conspiracies again, she will get more alert and we will eventually get our Avni back. So far she was just focusing on family and Neil, she had no idea her biggest enemy is striking back!