Info on Maharani Tirumala Devi aka Tirumalamba [updated] - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting points. Love the show though.

Posted: 6 years ago
I am Telugu actually. But Chinna is one of the few words that is common in all South languages.  Tenali Ramakrishna was a Telugu hasya kavi. During Sri Krishnadevaraya's time there was lot of encouragement for works in the Telugu, Kannada and Tamil languages. Various artists across the regions thrived and prospered under his tenure. So far, Tenali Rama, the poet has not been introduced on the show. Waiting to see if they will. 

I agree many things are ridiculous in the show.  But after watching various shows for many years and understanding how worthless they can be, my expectancy from a show has come down to zero.  But sometimes certain gems do get created.  So far, Tenali Rama has been entertaining and mostly bearable.  The day it becomes unbearable, I will quit.  

Originally posted by mystic786

Yeah, I read that her name actually means "younger" and "petty", do you know the Kannada language? ðŸ˜Š @bold Yes, it's not the first time that this has happened but why did they do this? It's absolutely ridiculous. They've even given a fake royal lineage to Chinna, a courtesan, her brother is a "Rajkumar" and whatnot. It's laughable. 🤣

Other films and TV series on Tenali Rama have rightly shown only Tirumala Devi as Krishnadevaraya's chief queen. It's only Contiloe who've made this blunder. 

Tenali Rama's concept, sets, visuals, actors etc. are brilliant, as always is the case with Contiloe shows but honestly the show is turning out to be a drag and has too many filler episodes. It really gets annoying. Only some episodes are worth watching.