Karishma Sharma talking about her hair color

Posted: 6 years ago
Karishma Sharma the actress from Pyar Ka Punchnama 2 talking about her hair color.
Yeah right. ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTxPYHxkA8[/YOUTUBE]
Anyone else noticed when she bends down for the camera around 38 secs. Was it unintentional or being done deliberately? 
Originally posted by TheBoss

Anyone else noticed when she bends down for the camera around 38 secs. Was it unintentional or being done deliberately?
Unintentional. Had it been done deliberately, views would have reached 5000 views atleast. 😛

she wore this Dress intentionally. bends down unintentionally but she knew it aisa hoga during the video tabhi yeh dress pehni so that tum jaise tharki chokro excited ho jao. and tum wohi kar rahe ho..
Originally posted by Skybully

Unintentional. Had it been done deliberately, views would have reached 5000 views atleast. 😛

So you mean to say she wont be getting any movie roles like Esha Gupta anytime soon? ðŸ˜†
I For one welcome celebrating new beauties on this forum.
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

I For one welcome celebrating new beauties on this forum.

And in return, you want her to accept your warm welcome with opened legs.
Originally posted by Dwipanita

she wore this Dress intentionally. bends down unintentionally but she knew it aisa hoga during the video tabhi yeh dress pehni so that tum jaise tharki chokro excited ho jao. and tum wohi kar rahe ho..

Yeh sarasar jhoot hai my lord, hum shareef baccho ko aap aise hi badnaam kar rahi ho. Till now I didnt even know that hair color brand existed thanks to her I feel enlightened. And just for 89 rupees you can have it too. ðŸ˜†

Yeh sarasar jhoot hai my lord, hum shareef baccho ko aap aise hi badnaam kar rahi ho. Till now I didnt even know that hair color brand existed thanks to her I feel enlightened. And just for 89 rupees you can have it too.😆
chal jootha! 89RS ka hair color brand dekhne k liye tum yeh video dekh rahe the? 89RS se excited ho kar yaha post kiya? bade aaye mere Yudisthir! waise don't panic. mere badnam karne se ki farak parta hai? but thanks for ur advice but I don't need this. I have very long black natural hair and I m proud of that 😉
Leave her hair... her dress in the topic of discussion here 😆