Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Chandni o meri Chandni

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
today's episode belonged to Chandni and I must say I was very very impressed with Shivani Tomar 
She really held the episode together and emoted just right - not a bit over and not less! 

She is a suitable match for Barun and I can see why Gul saw Chandni in her! 

So even before I discuss the episode, I am giving 10/10 to her 

And now that good sense seems to have prevailed as far the costumes of leads specially are concerned

I loved what she was wearing - she looked gorgeous - simple pure and pristine - matching the character of Chandni 

Chakravyhu ... 

The poor girl is surrounded by a web of deceit - and the poisonous spider who spun it is none other 

than the super evil Monstrous and degenerate Indrani whom Chandni trusts most of all 

Today the episode was so well enacted by all characters that I liked even Kajal - she did really 

depict the cheated wife well 

So the maha sanskari Indrani is nothing more than a cheapster who would throw her own daughter 

to the wolves without a care for a pithy sum of 2 crores 

PP baba and his mother are rotten rich with no value system and poor Chandni is placing her 

fate in the hands of these animals abetted by her rotten mother 

We had another beautifully shot scene - Jai ho to the director Ji 

Where the parallel discussion between Advay's story of hatred and Chandni's story of lost friendship 

Unfold side by side... 

The dialogues, the emotions, the expressions - were top notch and we had two superb actors 

ably supported by the nani/mama to create a great scene 

Advay trapped in his own experience of pain continues to tarnish Chandni with the same brush as her 

mother, not realising that she is pure as her mother is evil! 

PP baba and his mom are dirt bags full of garbage 

And poor Chandni is trapped in the middle of all these and thinks of them as her saviours ! 

Hats off to Ritu Shivpuri for making Indrani so hateful and disgusting, and we got a glimpse 

of the malevolence and the rage of Indrani - I am guessing she will prove to be blacker than black! 

And of course Barun was great as ever, but for me the day belonged to Shivani! 

So a riveting crisp episode, good acting and good direction with some great dialogues! 

I am giving it 9/10 and so 

Dekho Dekho Dekho 
Edited by Arshics - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
The success of an actor is defined when she shines in the middle of seasoned actors. Shivani truly deserves to be and the best choice for chandni.
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Loving every bit of her really!! she is coming through with flying colors in every scene of hers!! Love her more with Barun, they sooo complement each other !!!
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

The success of an actor is defined when she shines in the middle of seasoned actors. Shivani truly deserves to be and the best choice for chandni.

So true Viji, and now that Chandni's character is unfolding, we can see that it needed an actor who can handle Chandni sensibly without making her out to be a weepy wimp! 

She is a gem! 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshr

Loving every bit of her really!! she is coming through with flying colors in every scene of hers!! Love her more with Barun, they sooo complement each other !!!

So true, they really do and she is able to hold her own and match baruns caliber 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She just sold 'her daughter', the daughter who thinks her the world, can do anything for her mother's happiness, usse hi bech diya. Damn Indrani is more evil than one can imagine. pathetic woman. Hats off to Ritu Shivpuri, she's fantastic. But u r right. today belongs to Shivani, she just stole the show. She's the perfect Chandni, i was mesmerised by her, even when Barun Sobti is that frame, never thought this would ever happen someday, nd this girl keeps surprising us. Brilliant acting from all today. Nice episode it's been.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always trust gul with her.shivani is carrying chandni role perfectly tho i hope cv work in her char more .as of now its long way to go so not judging her char  early .
Today epi actually belong to ritu.she was awesome 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

She just sold 'her daughter', the daughter who thinks her the world, can do anything for her mother's happiness, usse hi bech diya. Damn Indrani is more evil than one can imagine. pathetic woman. Hats off to Ritu Shivpuri, she's fantastic. But u r right. today belongs to Shivani, she just stole the show. She's the perfect Chandni, i was mesmerised by her, even when Barun Sobti is that frame, never thought this would ever happen someday, nd this girl keeps surprising us. Brilliant acting from all today. Nice episode it's been.

Sahi baat Nishu, I too was very very impressed with Shivani she's a true Chandni 

And all characters are warming up in their roles even sleazebag PP baba is doing a good job 

sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arshi di for me the star of todays epi was inderani  tht lady has a class i just loved her ... and about tomar she was also good n the good thing about her she is improving and we all should appreciate her ... advay hates chandini bt soon he will protect her from all the evils ... advay vs inderani  will be more fun to watch ...bt  gul mam needs to work on direction bcoz there are  many lopholes  hope she look after this 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Channa_mereyaa

I always trust gul with her.shivani is carrying chandni role perfectly tho i hope cv work in her char more .as of now its long way to go so not judging her char  early .

Today epi actually belong to ritu.she was awesome 

Yes, Ritu was very impressive today, and she shocked me with that outburst of rage she showed! 

But surprise package was Shivani - who can show such controlled acting - yes I hope the CVs don't ruin her character as they always do! She deserves a meaty role for her talent