Preeta and Shrishti bond

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I really love the adorable bond these two share, and I *really* hope that they don't ruin Shrishti like they've done with other sister characters like Ayesha/Shesha/Piya/Veera etc and make her into a negative psycho person 🤢 my fave PreeTi scene has to be the July 28th episode where Preeta says "Preeta ma only wants Shrishti smiling" something like that! Both Shraddha and Anjum have a nice chemistry as sisters as well. Like I said I sincerely hope they don't ruin Shrishti for the sake of training her into a villain because in Kekta land apparently having ambition and being sassy are the two big indicators of the "I'll only ever love my sis" into a psychotic obnoxious villain
I agree i too love their bond <3
THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT STILL THEIR BOND IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3
Their bond is so sweet and special and i love the realistic way they're handling Preeta trying to handle both Sarla and Shrishti. Preeta is so subdued and practical the way she talks to her and consoles her. The scene where she gave Shrishti the last few rupees of her money for food and all, Preeta is a beautiful character and not histrionic like other Kekta leads.
I agree, love their bond. I find their bond stronger than other EK show's sisters though. So hopefully that will indicate that she will not turn negative. Like Piya for instance was more self-centred from the start but Shristi is not that bad imho. 
^agreed, I dont think Shrishti is that vain anyways, she seems to be aware that she's not perfect and she does have her heart in the right place. I just really hate when shows (especially Kekta) ruins sibling relationships for a guy or whatever, I'll never forgive her for ruining Shesha ðŸ˜¡ Shrishti is my fave character after Rishab in the show because she is so flawed and sassy
They are cute
But Srishti gets on my nerves
I mean you can be a chatterbox but let the other person speak
^lol I know, hopefully she subdues a little later on. I really love the way Preeta handles her, she lets her be herself without being dominating, which is what I love about Preeta, it reminds me of Jeevika and Manvi from EHMMBH