•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
My Baby Shark Shantanu Deserves 2 fly in The air always.He Just Nailed today.And  save The Episode'sTRP in This week as wel as de Izzat of Kkk8 boys Gang .Silent killer complete.Now waiting for other Compliments from shantanu .

He is the dark horse of the show,.He is super sorted,Humbled n active person in this season. He still now gave the synchronous n consistent performance without any drama or seeking any attention. There is no word in the dictionary to define his Performance.
But channel ko daily soaps ki bahus ko TRP dena hai . 😡 But Shan deserves all the attention. And channel ko woh attention dena nei padega.My baby khud Kama liya woh loves n attention jiska woh  haqder hai

He is not only defeated his height phobia but also he did his task with so much Grace n intelligence. he is the only reason still now to clap n scream loudly with so much joy every week .  His Calmness expresses him a lot . Very Very proud of  my baby shark. u are the true winner of all hearts 😳 😳 ❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
Oh yes! He definitely is the strongest and the most intelligent of them all. Not only does he not to do anything OTT for attention but just so calmly does his thing and remains quite. The more i know him, the more i fall for him. Love him )) Your post is on point! :*
Originally posted by 1stluvshantanu

Oh yes! He definitely is the strongest and the most intelligent of them all. Not only does he not to do anything OTT for attention but just so calmly does his thing and remains quite. The more i know him, the more i fall for him. Love him )) Your post is on point! :*

respect for him
Can't agree more!! He is the dark horse this season. Has ayaga, stunt theek we karega, San ka respect air love paake jayega. No extra attention no extra screen space 
Superb post and stunt show ka basics shan karta dikhta which I like most.i like less drama more action n he is entertaining me I wish show wale stunts par promo jyada focus kare but they will focus on fights and crying
Our shark baby their is no words to define him because his name is that one word which will remain in everyone's heart and mouth for a very long time
Respect

Festivezone Crackers has wide variety of crackers

Electric Sparklers with different varieties. Flora fountain chakars and Ground chakars with different cm.Super-Size, Tri color, Mini siren Flowerpots with different colors. Hydro green, square green, hydro fluid, square fluid atom bombs

Magic Pencil, Olympic Torches, Green color shower, twinkling and all other kinds of torches.Whistling,Sky whistling, Express rockets and automatic rockets of various size available.Cockbrand fancy items such as 15 star, Tri color angels, Blueberry, Rangella and much more