•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
In today's episode, When Neil was 5alking to sweta and Bebe was listenibg to them, did any1 notice tht she was carrying a tray with a glass of milk?
If my deduction is right, the milk was for Neil.

*flashback to Avneil's morning after suhagraat*

Neil: me dodh se nafrat karta hoon aur ye Bebe ko pata hai isliye woh mujeh kabhi doodh nahi degi.

*back to reality*

Me: what?! Are cvs kitne saare bloopers dete hi tum.
May be its not for neil ... think like that ... ðŸ˜†
Hahaha... Good observation...
Shayad khud peene keliye layi thi... ðŸ˜†
Maine bhi socha tha ki why is she getting milk for Tillu when he doesn't like milk
When cvs can make a big bloopers like making Prakash and Neil to call Ananya as Avni in front of the family ..this is nothing big for thm ðŸ˜† btw gud observation..
I noticed too n wondered why Bebe standing with glass of milk😊 for Neil
May be she was heading for Prakash room n overhead Neil n Shweta n stopped😊 or better still for herself before bedtime Avni is gone n Shweta is no good to give it to her...CVs want us to work are brains vs just taking in the obvious😆
Hey even I thought that? Why is she bringing him milk, Neil hates milk?

Anyways let's hope the milk was for her and she just stopped there hearing their conversation? But if it's for her why would she keep it on a tray? Bloopers CV's! Remember what you wrote before? It's called continuity! Even in writing for pleasure I have always tried to keep continuity in my longer running stories, and these people are writing for shows that air on TV? Wish CV's paid half the attention that viewers do!

I guess we have to put this one down to Creative Liberty! LOL