Yes
No
I want it to happn
I don't want it to happen
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by annikaa

Lol.
Even I felt..its the recreation of Shivaay's failed attempt to Marriage with Tia...

But somewhere down I would lobe if reboot happens with comedy.
Super se Upar it would be🤣
I would have surely written if I hadn't been so busy these days🤪
Ik baby ur busy 
But still I'm waiting😆
It ll be a comedy roit if shown😆
Originally posted by shonasyl

🤣🤣 Shakti didn't have any dialogue so dream sequence door ki baat hai ji😆

only Pinky can have rhis dream (annika marriage with TB😆) and nightmare (shivika ki remarriage 🤣) at same time😆... AJEEB WOMANiyA🤣
Shona🤣🤣
Let's keep it as rudra dream seq he ll add his own charm even in dream😆
But I want it to be Shivaay's arre itna stress tho bantha hai neend me hi sahi
Originally posted by farinaks

Awesome someone has also written os on this anniks doing the same things with shivaay... It will be fun to watch
Yes smiley wrote I asked her so
No groom swap please.😆 Don't want Shivaay to take troubles to marry this time when it's Annika who needs to prove herself to him.

My dream - I want Annika to kidnap Shivaay. Then on her champa, take him to the temple where they first met and force him to marry her. 😆 I don't mind a naraaz Shivaay and I don't mind Annika threatening him with a CHAKKU!😆 Oh, and then I want them to get lost in the jungles for a month- away from the pollution called OM. 😆
Originally posted by EnasZ

🤣
yeah and annika doing BOOM🤣

#rowdyAnnika ðŸ¤£

sure it can happen...it can be everyone's plan against SSO...🤣🤣🤣

ETA: about the foot thing...imagining annika's foot near shivaay's face while he's scared is making me ROFL🤣🤣🤣

if that actually happens i won't be able to take the intensity of my laughter i'll die laughing🤣🤣

Everyone's plan against SSO? That's not acceptable. SSO akele karta hai. Reboot hai toh Anika also should do on her own. 
Edited by LTLFan - 6 years ago
Waise already yahi reboot huva tha separation ke liye. Om ko use karke separation karwaya. Aur kitna reboot same thing. Separation day wali anika koi kam nahi thi. Ghartod anika as said by shivaay. Vamps karti hai yeh kaam.😆
Kidnap hi karna hai tho bhagwaan jaisi maa Pinky ko karvaao! ðŸ˜† Keep her away from the wedding! Oh love the idea of Annika "trying" to scare SSO and maybe he giving it back to her with FPH/bush lessons since he wants to get re-married to her anyway!😉
Originally posted by LTLFan

Everyone's plan against SSO? That's not acceptable. SSO akele karta hai. Reboot hai toh Anika also should do on her own.

Yes.😆 Since OmRu can't be an option to blackmail Shivaay with, I want her to threaten Shivaay with a helicopter boom.😆 Shivaay's lost his jet already and he wouldn't want to lose his last means of air transport too.🤣

Or even better, BOOOM his kitchen.😆