Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
So this is the show which I watched its teaser on Geo fb page. I think it will replace Khaali Haath.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Will be nice to see them together
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
to be completely honest, I started watching dramas in like late 2011 era/ when ZGH, Humsafar, etc became popular
but never heard or watched a show with Sunita in it, till Naimat---which in my opinion was ...🤔...not the best...

plus the promos look average 

"here are a lot of twists and turns one can expect from Main Akeli, because it is not the story of a conventional girl next door. The plot of the drama is rather serious and will tackle all the lemons that life throws to a girl intent on shouldering the entire responsibilities of a household herself and discovering love amidst all that."
awida thumbnail
It is good to see real couple playing on screen couple. but I don't think Hassan is suitable to play lover boy roles. that too as a jobless guy!. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
reminds me of tumhare hain
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: _Tabs_

to be completely honest, I started watching dramas in like late 2011 era/ when ZGH, Humsafar, etc became popular

but never heard or watched a show with Sunita in it, till Naimat---which in my opinion was ...🤔...not the best...

plus the promos look average 

"here are a lot of twists and turns one can expect from Main Akeli, because it is not the story of a conventional girl next door. The plot of the drama is rather serious and will tackle all the lemons that life throws to a girl intent on shouldering the entire responsibilities of a household herself and discovering love amidst all that."

Plz watch mere saayein and qaid e tanhai
NINALOGY thumbnail
Good to see real life couple onscreen
awida thumbnail
It is confirmed. this serial to start from 6th of September. every Wed-Thur . at 9.00 pm. replacing Hiddat. 
Geo tv fb page released a promo in which Sunita and Hassan have many love scenes. and I just loved Hassan's look here.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

It is confirmed. this serial to start from 6th of September. every Wed-Thur . at 9.00 pm. replacing Hiddat. 

Geo tv fb page released a promo in which Sunita and Hassan have many love scenes. and I just loved Hassan's look here.

hiddat is endnig?? I stopped watching it lol It was soo bad!! Will wach the final episode to see wht happens to nimra