Ishqbaaz ,fanfic zone

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I've been on a long break from IF, Hindi serials and even fan fiction . But , one of my friends decided that I was failing at life if I didn't know about the Oberois , and of course ishqbaaz . She's a fantastic story teller , and so now I'm just a little bit addicted to it  ๐Ÿ˜†. Which is why plot bunnies were dancing in my head , demanding I write . I don't know a lot about Omkara , or Gauri (haven't binge watched the whole thing yet ) , but they seemed to have so many layers . I'm a sucker for layers and complex characters.  If Om or Gauri seem out of character, blame it on my runaway imagination . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyway here's the first of my fanfic attempts . This should hopefully be a three shot thing . This is set during , and a little after Gauri decides she's going to collect perspi, excuse me inspiration for Om. 

Twisted inspiration : 

He shut the door behind him , softly carefully .Resisted the savage impulse to break every one of the damned glass panels on it. 
He'd slipped , almost fallen all the way down the slide of her creation . All of his legendary control had deserted him . 

She'd looked stunning , draped in that bare slip of nothing , hair sliding silkily across her bare back  . He'd been lured by the promise in her eyes , seductive one minute ,playful the next . It was as if he'd been trapped in a spell, under the fairytale lights .  Lights , that turned her skin  into an  intriguing mixture of  luminous light and pools of shadows .

Need flared ,bright and hot . 

He had to paint her , capture that alluring mix of innocence and secrets on canvas .  Wordless , as if in a daze he'd  scooped her up , tumbled her onto the couch. It had taken all of his control to push himself up , move away from her .  

Even as he sketched , his mind wandered . No way was this painting going to any exhibition , this one was going to his private collection . This seductive vision , this siren was his alone .

Siren.  The spell broke , cold harsh reality broke in.

His brush fell,from fingers gone numb. Siren , because that's what she was , wasn't she ? 
Gauri Kumar Sharma , vixen , seductress . The words floated around in his head . She was an ace at this game , wasn't she ? The champion of having men flock around her , curled around the crook of her little finger . Hell, wasn't kaali Thakur half crazed in love with her? 

She was  a master player , manipulating people to suit her own needs . Cold rage filled him now .  Kaali thakur's wife had died , a victim of her games. And here she was , playing at being wife , and now his bloody inspiration. 
Pushing at him to create , be a goddamn artist , like he was a bloody puppet  . Clever , cool woman his wife .  Her avatar as Chulbul hadn't worked , and she'd adapted , changed the game a little . Just like Svetlana , only somehow worse, because at least she was honest . To think he'd come to trust Gauri ,lowered his guard , just a little .  
The stool clattered, and she jerked upright on the couch .He'd  stalked  out of the room , temper barely leashed . 

Even the memory had his fists clenching.  Calm , he had to calm down , had to think . 
So , he'd  fallen for her cheap tricks , and sly games  . A bitter chuckle forced its way out , perhaps he had something of Tej Oberoi in him after all .

Edited by IndianFariyTale - 6 years ago