Worried about Shristi character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Lately I am worried about Shrishti's character. I do not want any of Sarla ma's daughter to be negative at all. However, I am getting these negative vibes regarding Shrishti as I started remembering Ayesha of Bade Achche lagte hai. There She was shown okay in the beginning but turns totally negative and disgusting in the end.  Ayesha too was shown to be like a model and materialistic girl there.
I had dat feeling since last week's Thursday episode. ðŸ˜• she was asked to pull down preeta by dat aunty (sorry forgot her name) for money., she chose money over her own sister... I was a bit taken aback by dat scene.,and exactly thinking just like u since then  okkies let's see Wat happens... ðŸ˜‰
I agree
She gives me Pia from Kasamh se vibes
However , Srishti seems to be more intelligent and kinder than Ayesha and pia
But this show is set for TRP audience , so they may show some weird things in the future
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I agree
But this show is set for TRP audience , so they may show some weird things in the future

i was going to say this ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by premish

She is positive.
Not sure at all. In Ekta serials they change so quickly from positive to negative. Also They have been showing Shrishti as a fickle minded person!
Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

I had dat feeling since last week's Thursday episode. ðŸ˜• she was asked to pull down preeta by dat aunty (sorry forgot her name) for money., she chose money over her own sister... I was a bit taken aback by dat scene.,and exactly thinking just like u since then  okkies let's see Wat happens... ðŸ˜‰
shrishti did explain everything to preeta later. i dont think she vl turn negative. she just acts immature at times..my POV
[QUOTE=ilovedhanjanird]I agree
But this show is set for TRP audience , so they may show some weird things in the future[/QUOTE

OMG...you just took the words out of my mouth...I was thinking the same. I hated Pia character so bad that I could not stand her in different shows ðŸ˜†

Shristi character gets confusing often. For now, she is  neutral.
Let see what happens next