Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay...first of all I never knew of this shop you had and you never really told me about it ðŸ˜”
And I feel ashamed to miss all your beautiful creations!
Starting from very very congratulations for your first gallery ever!! You finally have it! I am glad to see it!
I missed all your creations and you already resumed your psing and never told me again really disappointed but crush that..I don't I need to tell you for the millionth of time that your all creations are mind blowing!!
And OMG sooo many beautiful new creations! Its really surprising :).
Man I am finally a pottermore and I am proud to be it I am on 7th movie already didn't start yet will start soon!
^I think you guessed it already this is my most favorite edit from all of your new edit!! Its like very beautiful! love it!
and please don't forget to pm me...

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

Okay...first of all I never knew of this shop you had and you never really told me about it ðŸ˜”

And I feel ashamed to miss all your beautiful creations!
Starting from very very congratulations for your first gallery ever!! You finally have it! I am glad to see it!
I missed all your creations and you already resumed your psing and never told me again really disappointed but crush that..I don't I need to tell you for the millionth of time that your all creations are mind blowing!!
And OMG sooo many beautiful new creations! Its really surprising :).
Man I am finally a pottermore and I am proud to be it I am on 7th movie already didn't start yet will start soon!
^I think you guessed it already this is my most favorite edit from all of your new edit!! Its like very beautiful! love it!
and please don't forget to pm me...

Im sorry I totally forgot about it. 
Thanks a lot! It seriously means a lot coming from u. I didnt take it seriously, i left it again. see? its too much of work, not worth it. 
And yet every single time u acknowledge em i feel honoured. 
thank u so much! Im grateful for ur support 
and thats awesome, i used to like it too. Have fun! 

Thank u so much iam really proud of it 
that shit was hard! 
and unfortunately i dont make stuff anymore, its unofficially closed. but i appreciate ur enthusiasm 
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
These are brilliant! Thanks for creating these!

Edits

Tags

My official first attempt on tags. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜­ I'm so proud of how they all turned out. 

Edited by KSGFAN0 - 5 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhwabonKiRani

Fantastic creations dear

Thanks a lot! 

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: KSGFAN0

These are brilliant! Thanks for creating these!

Thank u so much! Im glad u liked em!