First glimpse of Roohi and Yash Johar - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by HawasKaPujari

That's their preference.

Yes I get that, thats why there was no judgement, it was just my observation. 
With KJO its good he opted for a foreigner. With so many laws and complications who knows who would come after him had he opted for an indian surrogate. 
babies are adorable... 
grandma looks so happy!
hope they are kept away from the madness of the industry... 
both are cuties.. 
So so cute. Lovely capture.

It seems Kajol liked this pic on insta and KJo started following her. So they might become friends again 😉
Oh, How sweet. Hiroo Johar looks young in this picture for a lady in her 70s. ðŸ˜²
Hope KJO can get his act together, resolve his bitterness, unhappiness and be a fantastic parent to them. Dharma is his business, these two are his life's work. God bless.
Originally posted by -Piku-

So so cute. Lovely capture.

It seems Kajol liked this pic on insta and KJo started following her. So they might become friends again 😉
Sherlock holmes ðŸ˜²
This might be a controversial statement but its my opinion.

The more I think about this,the more I find it creepy. Surrogacy is a noble way of having a child, if you can't have one. But the only reason I can think of rich Indians using Caucasian egg donor is for the skin/eye color. Or else Indian women are smart,beautiful, and come in every skintone possible. Tamanna, Kareena, Aishwarya are all so pale. Pretty sure its really not difficult to find a fair Indian egg donor/surrogate. KJo might very well want his kid to look like the next Kareena Kapoor or Hrithik Roshan with their light skin and eye color. 

I just hope it doesn't become a trend like how Russian/Caucasian girls/ goris are brought into the industry as backup dancers, hope next will not be as BW surrogates. Mail order bride, mail order surrogate? 
Edited by Justajoo - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Justajoo

This might be a controversial statement but its my opinion.

The more I think about this,the more I find it creepy. Surrogacy is a noble way of having a child, if you can't have one. But the only reason I can think of rich Indians using Caucasian egg donor is for the skin/eye color. Or else Indian women are smart,beautiful, and come in every skintone possible. Tamanna, Kareena, Aishwarya are all so pale. Pretty sure its really not difficult to find a fair Indian egg donor/surrogate. KJo might very well want his kid to look like the next Kareena Kapoor or Hrithik Roshan with their light skin and eye color. 

I just hope it doesn't become a trend like how Russian/Caucasian girls/ goris are brought into the industry as backup dancers, hope next will not be as BW surrogates. Mail order bride, mail order surrogate? 

If it is okay to select a fair Indian surrogate specifically to have a fair child, it's also okay to select a caucasian surrogate for specific physical features the parent wants.. After all, it's just a 'preference' ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by HawasKaPujari

If it is okay to select a fair Indian surrogate specifically to have a fair child, it's also okay to select a caucasian surrogate for specific physical features the parent wants.. After all, it's just a 'preference' ðŸ˜Š

I guess so. But its still creepy how we might soon have Caucasian surrogate tourism. Discrimination based on skintone is a huge issue in India/South Asian/East Asian countries. So this is just going to aggravate the issue where the rich can surrogate half white kids, and look down on darker skin toned native ppl.  ðŸ˜Š
^^ Oh definitely, it will aggravate the issue. If caste or religion wasn't such a big deal here, half the well-to-do population would have run off and married mail-order brides and spawned caucasian children ðŸ˜†