See you on another wave -2 - Page 99

Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you Nisha,
I guess it would be nice to see them going steadily instead of rushing things and get married just for sake of society. 

He can gradually take her in his fold as its happening now. 

His mother and sister are aware that now Trisha is not going anywhere.

For a change Trisha did make a move towards Madira. For whatever reason but I guess its nice.
You are spicing things up Nisha !!
We have all the players lined up in a row !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope Dadu remains for a while and notes all the happenings in the apartment. And hope Ashvin gets insecure to leave Trisha behind with her best friend and remains at home bunking office !

Gobi parathas, spicy pickle, filter kaapi and mirchidaar talk between grandson and Dadu awaited ! Since the night is young, the chances of 'one more' is a high possibility πŸ˜Š

A mix of Dadu, Mandira Leela MJ and Chirag...and this is what the author has promised πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

A mix of Dadu, Mandira Leela MJ and Chirag

Waiting Nisha 😊
Dadu is so evil..
He is doing all the things to annoy Ashwin or he wants him to take a stand
He came to meet Trisha under the name of Leela and referring her as Ms shanbag then asking if she is in Ashwin's room and on top it telling Ashwin that he will take Trisha to meet Rachit's parents
Man he has got some guts
πŸ‘
I was hoping Ashwin will say to him that she is not Ms Shanbhag anymore so address her differently
You write n write n write nishaaa...
I just love to read what u write...❀️ 😊
How wonderful it would have been if the update never ends...
Dadu is sooo strongheaded!!!!!
He knows how to irritate ashwin and how to hit hard with words so he get answers he wish!!!!
Hello all, long time no see. So. U have happening at my end. Quit my job, took up another one and in between went to india for ONE  week - Sunday To Sunday - to see my parents. Was a huge surprise for them, but they were super happy. Back in town, jones the new job...very hectic...but in the middle of all this I have kept up with reading the updates..in fact downloaded the entire last thread of SOSY and read it on the plane, was missing RB and  II. But back to the wave, loving everybody bit of it as well, feel deeply for the two Anguished souls. How long will they continue this way. 
"You will have like that only?" she asked
This shows she is still unsure about Ashwin wanting her for ever.
In her head Ashwin might want to get rid of her.

Ashwin marry her properly. If not grand wedding atleast give her a proper wedding with rituals and in presence of both the families. Please. 

The Girl will feel unsure until then.
Originally posted by taramira

Hello all, long time no see. So. U have happening at my end. Quit my job, took up another one and in between went to india for ONE  week - Sunday To Sunday - to see my parents. Was a huge surprise for them, but they were super happy. Back in town, jones the new job...very hectic...but in the middle of all this I have kept up with reading the updates..in fact downloaded the entire last thread of SOSY and read it on the plane, was missing RB and  II. But back to the wave, loving everybody bit of it as well, feel deeply for the two Anguished souls. How long will they continue this way. 

Congrats and best of luck for your new job Shru...enjoyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š