See you on another wave -2 - Page 84

Posted: 6 years ago
The wait is over and the drama begins...love the ease with which Dadu reaches out to Trisha the way he reads her every move ...the antics of Mama Narang and the jealousy of Ashwin in asserting his right over his Trish.
The old man's reasons for naming buildings after birds is known we get to see the attachment to his son and the impact of his loss.
The way he teases A and his wife, his amusement at Mandira s ways...lovely morning Raga Nisha. Appreciate it as always.
Ashvin wonders how Trisha knows Dadu cooks well...he should get to know the number of times Dadu has taken her out and for what.
Mandira should get to know how Trisha chose the employee star fish gift . The wish list is endless...each of this must make Ashvin want to establish his right over her...
Thank you Nisha
Let's see apart from food what Dadu will offer Ashwin and his mom.
Trisha is smitten and so is Ashwin. Why can't Mandira let them be.
Hope dadu gives some sense to her. He Loves Ashwin more than any of his grandkids I am sure. He knows Ashwin might not have addressed him as Dadu and liked it when Trisha said do.

Hope all well Nisha ?
Thank u sooo much nisha...😊
I was fed up with refreshing the page for ur post...
Nisha do din ka back log hai ek update to aur dena hi padega...
Pleaseee
πŸ€—
Aftermath & aftertaste

Trisha ate with her fingers after Sharanbir urged her to do so. Sharanbir joined her in eating rice and fish just like she did
Ashvin was amused at Sharanbir's attempt to mimic Trisha. When Trisha made eye contact he shook his head with a "Seriously?" expression

Ashvin ate lots of paneer, and no fish, Sharanbir on the other hand described how he cooked the fish

"Dont you worry your nails will turn yellow? You have long fingers" Mandira paid a back handed compliment

"I will wash them" she said innocently, her hand in mid scoop holding a handful of rice

Ashvin watched in agony as she swept a grain off her upper lip with her tongue unaware she was being gawked at, Dadu noticed it though

"You should not watch other people you have your own food" he said mock sternly

"Amen" Ashvin said not amused by it at all  in a "Same applies to you old man" tone

Mandira talked endlessly about Sharan's other grandkids in animated Punjabi misex with English hoping Dadu wouldnt focus too much on her darling son

"leela is not coming to Bangalore?" Dadu asked

"she did a month ago?" Ashvin said

"Oh yes... the sister's savior" Sharan mocked gently

"Hardly... I am just stating facts"

"Dono yoon hi ladte hain ab?" he checked with mandira

"Oh not much.. Papaji, you shud come to his house and stay for a week when she is in town" Mandira begged earnestly

"Toone keh diya, uski voti nu pooch" Sharan guffawed

Trisha was eating quietly, all eyes suddenly on her

Ashvin didnt want his Dadu there, so he ate without looking at first

"What do u think Ms Shanbag? Can I come stay in Ashvin's house?" he asked politely

Trisha looked startled  "Umm.. its not my house no?" she began

"Oh? why will u say that when u live there?" he put her in a spot

"Uh... I came to see how Ashwinn was, you and Rachit said he had accident?" she explained

Sharanbir smiled in amusement at her literal explanation for everything

"Oh so you are a guest?" he asked

Trisha struggled to answer

"I am telling you Papaji you must come and stay" Mandira took care of it for everyone

Trisha got up to wash her hands, "Use the one across the hallway, there is a leak in this one" he told her knowingly

"This one is not working?" she asked tentatively

"Have you come here before?" Ashvin asked in shock

Trisha nodded slowly

"Why?" he asked bluntly

"Why not?" Sharanbir asked daringly

"Umm... let me see... I married her to punish her Dad, and we had a business relationship, I dont think you should have tried to befriend her under those circumstances" he said pissed

Trisha was nervous, she disappeared quickly

"You expected her to live in your apartment with no connection to the outside world?"

"Thats absurd!!!" Ashvin raised his voice

"ashvinnn... shhh shhh" Mandira hated her son's guts, she was certain he was going to ruin everything.

"Why is it absurd?" Sharanbir asked patiently

"She was about to enroll in Bangalore University, she hung out at coffee shops, shopped, wandered the city and went to book shops" Ashvin was hugely defensive

"Oh yes... a prisoner with freedom" Sharanbir threw his napkin on the plate... "I rest my case" he said happy his grandson was riled up

Ashvin pushed his chair back with a loud screech and went to find Trisha

Trisha was scrubbing her nails... the water was running

He shut the bathroom door, gently yanking her toward him she placed her soapy hands on his chest

He bend down and grabbed her lips, simmering tension blew up in a storm of giddy emotion, his lips devoured her helpless moan, 
fanned by the shocked excitement coursing through her body, as his tongue thrust into 
her mouth to delve into the creamy richness of the spicy aftertaste of the turmeric seasoned coconut she had so savored

She shut her eyes to push herself into a floating state, framing the picture of his chin in her gaze...

"That was for... not  telling me you are best friends with him!" his tone was one of outrage and emotion blended in

Sharanbir cleared his throat just staring coolly at the couple

Ashvin took his sweet time, letting go of Trisha

"If u plan to do that a lot when you visit.(plan to walk in on me kissing my wife)..I might have to rethink the invitation" he said bitterly

Letting Trisha pull away... he let himself out of the apartment, slamming the door

"i can use another bathroom" Sharanbir said amused leaving a stunned Trisha alone

I dont know why,but i am laughing out loud!!!!!!
This dadu is sooo funny!!!!!!🀣
Paavam ashwinπŸ˜†
Ohh
What was that ?
Why is Ashwin so so agitated with Daddu?
Is it only about not been given best of Business ventures to handle or is there more to it?
Trisha, if this is the way he is going to punish you, I am sure you will enjoy the punishment πŸ˜‰. 
Ashwin is like a kid. From whatever happened now I find him to be Absolutely innocent. Mother Narang let them be, please. 
He married Trisha in haste without thinking through just to punish Daddu and her father. But was very respectful to her and eventually couldn't help but fall in Love and now he just wants her to himself. 

I love this possessive Ashwin. 
"Oh yes... a prisoner with freedom" Sharanbir threw his napkin on the plate... "I rest my case" he said happy his grandson was riled up
Why does Daddu enjoy it?

Trisha, how will she react now?

She knows that Ashwin doesn't like his Daddu meeting her / being fond of her.

Mandira, I guess will dislike Trisha for being close to Daddu.