See you on another wave -2 - Page 76

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
A's Wife

There was a knock on his door three mornings later at 5 AM after he returned to Bangalore from his unfruitful trip to Ullal. Rachit, his Dadu and his wife appeared.
"Whoaa?" he exclaimed

"You had an accident?" Sharanbir waved his walking stick leaning on the entryway table

"That was almost a month ago? two months ago?"

"HOW?" asked Rachit

"I fell off Oz's bike. What are you doing here man?" Ashvin and Rachit shook hands and did a man hug

Sharanbir waited for the feet touching
It never came

"Dadu said you had an accident."

"And you?" he asked Trisha

She turned crimson

she was wearing a green tie dye skirt and a sleeveless yellow blouse, her short hair tied in a high ponytail

"Umm.. Da... Mr Narang said you had a accident" she mumbled

"YOU were HERE" he whispered trying to suppress his anger

"I thought it was another one" she mumbled praying she had something to hide behind

Sharanbir watched the couple with unconcealed curiosity

"Ghar par batana zaroori nahi samjha?" Sharanbir accused

"Umm.. Mom knew.. I had asked her NOT to tell you"

"Ouch Dadu" Rachit grinned

"How did you all arive at the same time"

"rachit drove her" Sharanbir said proprietorially

"Tri..?" "Did u ride with him?" Ashvin asked

Trisha nodded cringing "I thought you were hurt"

"You are welcome" Rachit pretended to tip his hat

"You were in the hospital and broke your shoulder?" Sharanbir asked

"Like I said... over a month ago.. did not break..." Ashvin was exasperated

"Kal ratti phair gira?" Sharanbir asked

"I didnt fall, I bumped into a kid's bike in the service elevator" Ashvin mumbled

"Seee Dadu's spy was right" Rachit did a high five with Dadu

"Really?" Ashvin was not amused

They all crowded the now wide open doorway

"He doesnt even have a cook, how did you know Dadu?" Rachit pressed

"Were you hurt badly?" Trisha asked softly

He didnt respond to her

"Chai milne ki ummeed haigi?" Sharanbir cleared his throat when he found the young couple ogling each other

"You will have to make some yourself, since I am injured." Ashvin said gleefully "Or the knight can make some" he pointed to Rachit

Rachit made chai, Trisha fidgeted in the living room, Rachit and Sharan drank theirs in the kitchen

They grilled Ashvin about his first accident. Mandira knew but no one else. Ashvin wondered WHO tipped off the old man about it last night
And what the hell was he doing in Ullal again anyway?
WITH Rachit...

Trisha was looking through a glossy mag setting her half empty chai cup on the entry way table

"Was it Chirag?" he accused

"Na jee na" Sharanbir smacked his lips appreciatively at Rachit's chai

"You need to be careful of the old man, he has eyes behind his head" Rachit grinned

"Chaliye jee" Sharanbir got up

He walked over to the living room

"Let us go. He seems to be fine. The kid's bike did not break any of his bones" he said bluntly

Trisha was horrified and devastated she was being asked to go

"I suggest you two leave. I can" Ashvin stopped

Trisha colored self consciously

"I will pick you up at lunch, koi hore samaan reh gaya ho na you can take it Ms Shanbag" Sharanbir ordered

"See you dude" Rachit waved

Trisha waited for the door to close

He shut and bolted it as every sound emnating from the brass bolt causing her insides to somersault

His phone rang

"Later..." he texted looking at her

He scrolled to the Contacts list and looked up Trisha Shanbag and changed the name to "A's for First Name and "Wife" for last name, tucked the phone in his pocket and closed the gap

How is Trisha in Bangalore. 
How did Aanu allow her to go. 
Well isn'tit tooo early to change the contact. 

Door delivery service of Narangs 
Nisha, please don't leave is high and dry now
Please give another one today
I want to see how he fights with his wife
And how his wife manaos him
Also how did she manao her Annu

"I will pick you up at lunch, koi hore samaan reh gaya ho na you can take it Ms Shanbag" Sharanbir ordered

Does Ashvin count 
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Does Ashvin count</font>

Vikas bro Daadu Sharanbir is very clever. He is just riling up Ashwin
Originally posted by Neha07

Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Does Ashvin count</font>

Vikas bro Daadu Sharanbir is very clever. He is just riling up Ashwin

I actually meant that 'samaan ' as Ashvin .Daadu said she can take it 
Vikas
Yeh ek story haiEmbarrassed
Please take off your rational logical mathematical hat off.LOL
She has already acknowledged to her father that she loves him. Her father knows Ashvin loves her too.
She has tagged along with Rachit and Sharanbir to Bangalore three days after the kitchen encounter.

They informed the Shanbags about Ashvin's "new" "old" "second" "first" accident when they went to Yeh & Yang for dinner. The couple havent communicated. We dont know what she knows or what she heard.
Ashvin doesnt either.

She has to come to Bangalore for the story to proceed. There could have been a million "logical" ways to do it.

This is the most irrational way I could think ofLOL

She is here now. She is his WIFE. has been for 4? months now. They are not legally divorced either so it is about time he claims what is hisEmbarrassed

That text saying 'later' and his approach to close the gap is giving the heebie jeebies. If our stomachs can flip, no wonder A's wife's is doing a triple somersault.

Dadu's smart . He says 'Okay fellas you both have got until lunch time Wrap it before that. This door delivery is time bound'. This old pop is so dang adorable. He needs a bone crushing hug for brushing off his grandson's flippant I don't care thing.