See you on another wave -2 - Page 76

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

How about abhay deol? He has very punju looks

Modern I am with u for Abhay Deol as Ashwin. N I too thought of Rishi Kapoor as daadu 😃
Please give rose to your own wife today ...

It is Teacher's Day.

You may not have heard so many lectures from anyone else. 😉
They both found a commonality that night. They were both children of a single grieving parent..
Kindred souls..grieving, sharing, opening up to each other ! A very touching update specially to read their thoughts. Losing a parent is a wound that never heals and you feel orphaned however old you are. And these two lost their parent when they were still young ...

Wonder if the grief of her son running away killed Trisha's mother and similarly, the event took its toll of Ashvin's father's life. That is a very big cross to carry ...for both Prakash Shanbag and Ashvin.  If they both are able to find a commonality to grieve on their losses, the healing would be faster.

Ashvin is taking it for granted that they are moving forward in their relationship and is ready to take it all the way. Whereas, Trisha is being the voice of reason ! 

Love both Trisha and Suvi for what they are. Emotions and feelings in their place, but reality and practicality always comes first 👏 

Originally posted by VeeIyer

They both found a commonality that night. They were both children of a single grieving parent..
Kindred souls..grieving, sharing, opening up to each other ! A very touching update specially to read their thoughts. Losing a parent is a wound that never heals and you feel orphaned however old you are. And these two lost their parent when they were still young ...

Wonder if the grief of her son running away killed Trisha's mother and similarly, the event took its toll of Ashvin's father's life. That is a very big cross to carry ...for both Prakash Shanbag and Ashvin.  If they both are able to find a commonality to grieve on their losses, the healing would be faster.

Ashvin is taking it for granted that they are moving forward in their relationship and is ready to take it all the way. Whereas, Trisha is being the voice of reason ! 

Love both Trisha and Suvi for what they are. Emotions and feelings in their place, but reality and practicality always comes first 👏 

👏
Kindred souls is more apt than serendipity for the bond they all share by an experience they were unfortunately a part of. All pieces of a puzzle that click when they meet. Lovely titles to updates. Each one of the family is adapting to this life change processing everything that's falling around them.

Neither can we hold prakash shanbag's strict upbringing and pin him for sanchet's rebelliousness nor can we hold Ashvin's parents liberal / openApproach for what their sons were that day 10 yrs bk. Nor can we label the children for who they are because of what transpired that day.
Kindred souls they are .

Wonderful update Nisha. Loved the title as always 👏

True Vani - losing a parent is losing apiece of u at whatever age it might be. That portion of your heart aches always !!!

Pritee - I also hope they get blessings from Mr Shanbag before starting their lives. Looks like mama Narang is kind of ok. Let's wait and seeEdited by jaschick - 6 years ago
Quietly behind the curtains we have the old pop , the OWLCAT who while pretending to be elusive is enjoying pulling the strings of all these dancing dolls . 😳
I don't know how many of you know Nethra Raghuram. She was quite active on the modeling scene , clear skin bk then. She is Trisha for me. Ashvin ... I like him a lot so I have to come up with a profile whom I really can keep liking. But all these people can even be equally faceless for ever to still make a connect and they all in fact already have.
Pritee
I considered doing a "formal send off" but it gave me Ekta Kapoor nightmares. I wanted to keep this couple unconventional.
Ashvin's reconciliation and pardon etc with Prakash Shanbag will happen with time

I want her to slowly start to WANT to be his wife
I want to associate Genelia DSouza. She is Mangalorean Konkan descant. She has the innocence, cuteness, clear skin.

Still searching for Ashwinn 😳