Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am so proud of Mr No Socks and T's Husband 😳 . H ehas all things sorted out in his mind. I don't understand how did he get the idea that Daadu is setting up Trisha with Rachit!!! Jealousy n insecurity I tell u - Jaha aag nahi bhi hoti waha bhi aaga laga deti hai. Thank u Nisha for the back to back updates.
Ek bahut bada doubt hai author sahiba - Trisha was making coffee when Mandira asked Ashwin to have tea it was told Trisha made her coffee and when she went in her room she took her chai Ye mamala kya hai.

Trisha made her own coffeeAs mother and son discussed some house repair issue in DelhiTrisha went to her room with her chai

Did she make just her coffee or also for Ashwin OR she made only 1 coffee but gave it to Ashwin as he insisted on having coffee instead of tea and took chai herself???
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey arey, MIL and dIL wars are beginning now. Mama N will try her best to test the tenacity of DILs love and care for her son without realizing that Despite her petite frame, she quite a tough nut to crack. Ha ha there will be some fun here. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Well ... Alkaline is a great neutralizer for stomach acid and saliva is a good Alkaline πŸ˜‰ .

Good day and Evening all.

But the last line was so telling as in Mandira started to focus her energies on her DIL. Ten years she has been living her life vicariously through her son. Good or bad, that's the way it has been. Everyone needs something or someone to move on I guess. Ashvin has found his someone and one fine day the mom gets announced he is ready to be truly free and therefore his sister Lee needs her arms of protection.No doubt that communication was clear and needed from a son who has taken a wife to a mom. But It can't be easy for any mom under normal circumstances let alone Mandira to undo the last 10 yrs in a day. It's heart burn for Mandira in fact. She will come around eventually I feel but if she is not able to Trisha hasn't been too helpful either to abridge.

If we look at it this way, it wouldn't have hurt Trisha to ask Mandira how she was doing isn't it? When she comes out when asked how she was doing , her answer was polite, I'm fine ... but where's Ashwin. That doesn't help TBH. No I'm not expecting Trisha to coo, gush , fall at her feet or be fake but I'm fine and hope you are doing well yourself Mrs Narang can't hurt that much. Don't make it too hard than what it is already. As much as a MIl is expected to give space to the young couple, the DIL shouldn't forget that the lady taking on a mother in law role is new to the relationship or task as well. I admire Mandira for one thing, for whatever she is, she isn't indifferent to people she knows. I can recollect every single time she has made enquiries of Trisha's family asking her how her dad's doing or how are things bk home given the background. Its Finesse may be , partly empty courtesy may be but I haven't found it too completely fake either. To compare we have Sam's mom in law Mrs.Batra.

Hey Nisha, Mandira is not too old either ...looking smart herself, she needs to move on as well...   can we get a companion for her..? She must be in her 50's or something ?...She can Also FOCUS her energies better that way... coz right now more than a heart burn it seems to be an allergic reaction
😊 . Heart burn and allergic reaction are not the same 😳

I am hoping that both don't make it hard for the man to play ball all the time .Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mama Narang has been a great influence on her son and worries that he has fallen out if gra cw with the grand old man. She has tried to  cope with trauma herself and play the anchor role in her children's lives.
Dadu in the meantime has consolidated his wealth and looks like had focussed on his other grand children too.
Losing her husband in the prime of their life having to help Ashvin come out of substance and the trauma of the FIR has made her very protective towards Ashvin. He is gentle and respectful to her always. The way he sits and explains that he has found his love and will be fine is so genuine and he is reconciled to a life with the simple gorgeous PhD student. 

His mother who has had to lay claim to the attention and respect of the family worries that Trisha would fail to get the nod from Dadu Narang. This she fears will alienated him from the grandfather.

She worries about his appearance and status in the social circle of Delhi. 

She maybe genuinely kind and genial but somewhere her domineering nature has made Trisha wary of her and Ashvin and Dadu have sensed it.
Relationships require both parties involved to work at it. Dadus approval will get Mama either smiling or frowning. How the MIL / DIL relationship progresses will be as interesting as can be.
Lovely update over a cup of tea or Chai pe Charcha.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Doubt, 
Is Ashvin's misunderstanding over Daadu trying to hook Trisha and Ranchit big. 

I mean will it effect Ashvin and Trisha's relationship anyway when Trisha will know that. How might Trisha react if she get to know that Misunderstanding, it doesn't imply like she has anything with it directly. 

Well Daadu and Ashvin is already low from one side. 
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Coffee or chai in which cup/lips ? 
Interesting turn of events - Picky MIL Mandira. She is everywhere from chai or Chashma ! Let us see how Ashvin juggles her and Trisha. 

He walks into her room ven when her mother is awake and around. He will make it clear soon I guess πŸ˜†

Not sure about his insecurities with Daddu and Rachit. If that was his motive, he wouldn't have dragged Trisha to Bangalore. Rohit can meet up in Ullal. Also he wouldn't let Trisha stay at Ashvin's

Sure he uses Rachit to instigate a bit of jealousy to force Ashvin to act but nothing more. 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

Doubt,

Is Ashvin's misunderstanding over Daadu trying to hook Trisha and Ranchit big.

I mean will it effect Ashvin and Trisha's relationship anyway when Trisha will know that. How might Trisha react if she get to know that Misunderstanding, it doesn't imply like she has anything with it directly.

Well Daadu and Ashvin is already low from one side.

Dadu knows what makes Ashvin tick I guess. It's just like giving a kick to make the sleeping person sit up and take notice. As for Trisha, she's already got a demo of his irritation on the Rachit, Dadu ullal visit topic when he plainly let her know that he's not wanting to even hear a word on it. I think it's more a secret tug of war between Dadu and Ashvin. Trisha will for most part be out of this non existent angle I guess
SushSathisha thumbnail
And at last I caught up with all the updates ..
phew!! Nisha as usual u have left me awstruck
Sooo real and smooth
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaschick

Coffee or chai in which cup/lips ?

Interesting turn of events - Picky MIL Mandira. She is everywhere from chai or Chashma ! Let us see how Ashvin juggles her and Trisha.

He walks into her room ven when her mother is awake and around. He will make it clear soon I guessπŸ˜†

Not sure about his insecurities with Daddu and Rachit. If that was his motive, he wouldn't have dragged Trisha to Bangalore. Rohit can meet up in Ullal. Also he wouldn't let Trisha stay at Ashvin's

Sure he uses Rachit to instigate a bit of jealousy to force Ashvin to act but nothing more.

Chai from his mother's cup and coffee out of his wife's lip. As they say there's many a slip between the cup and the lip. πŸ˜‰ Quite literally for Mandira both in the sense that Ashvin gave the slip as well as Mandira nearly started counting the chickens before they hatched .
Now Ashvin having told all concerned including his mom and his fil of his intentions to keep the marriage going has decided and believes he can encash his license. πŸ˜ƒ
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
To sip or not to sip
To claim or not to stake his claim
To admit or not to admit
His confusion had rankled his mind
Her visit to claim her journals
Her care as she tried to fall out of love
Her presence in Y&Y kitchen
The door delivery had reassured him she was his
He had demanded the reason she was there