See you on another wave -2 - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Hello people..
Pray Ganesh brings health happiness luck good health and loads of good cheer and happiness for all us this year.

Nisha how have you been? Love you guys!! Take good care.

Hug
Wish you the same. Please do pass our wishes to Swa too.
Miss you.
Take care.

I do too PriteeHugfix that phoneWink

Good to see you Asma
Smile
Nisha I am at my mom's place for a weakened and it can become a lot better if we can get a weakened bonanza in the form of series of updates
Embarrassed
Please Hug
I am Confused  Rachit only knows Trsiha as his Grandpa's young friend?  He don't know Trisha is Ashvin''s wife or anything about his cousin's (contract) marriage.?? 
When Rachit met Ashvin and told about Trisha why didn't Ashvin tell him who is Trisha, when whole Narang family knows about his marriage though they didn't meet Trisha yet??

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Hello people..
Pray Ganesh brings health happiness luck good health and loads of good cheer and happiness for all us this year.

Nisha how have you been? Love you guys!! Take good care.

Hug
Wish you the same. Please do pass our wishes to Swa too. 
Miss you. 
Take care.

I do too Pritee Hugfix that phone Wink

Getting new one Wink. Water proof one now. 

Should be back on track by Wednesday. 
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Nisha I am at my mom's place for a weakened and it can become a lot better if we can get a weakened bonanza in the form of series of updates
Embarrassed
Please Hug

Wink
Hello everyone.  Hope you are all well.  Had phone issues.  Got a new one and now I'm back :)
I love the titles that Nisha comes up with for every update.  They are always so apt and captures the essence of it all.  Lovely to have these two back together.  Ashvin will have to do a lot more than saying and feeling sorry. Trisha is extremely vulnerable and yet,  the past has finally taught her to be cautious.  Love Dadu'S antics!  Waiting for more... 
Hey guys made Konkani madgane kheer with chana dal, moong dal, rice and cocunut milk combo as prashad for Ganesha ... well actually more for myself , family and for ullal but thought will also share it with Ganesha. Wink LOL .
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hey guys made Konkani madgane kheer with chana dal, moong dal, rice and cocunut milk combo as prashad for Ganesha ... well actually more for myself , family and for ullal but thought will also share it with Ganesha. Wink LOL .

Clap super !!!