Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Incredulous

"I cannot believe you can be so utterly..." Mandira was jittery in her anger
She had spoken to him 4 days ago when he was in Ullal and delivered a long breathless hour long sermon of how he should quit chasing Trisha
THIS after he told her clearly he wasnt ready to move on

Now she was in Bangalore, rushed, flew down to see him after Rachit texted his Mom last night and Mandira's SIL texted her causing her to flying.

The girl she didnt care for, the girl whose father had been the cause for her son being shunned, her husband's passing, her son losing his credibility with his father, was back home

Or so Ashvin claimed

She was unable to react for a while, the gravity of the shock was so enormous

Trisha was asleep on her bed, in her room

Sharanbir's driver had come up at 1 PM sharp asking if "Madam wanted to go"

He had told the guy "she didnt want to go"

Nothing more was said

"I dont even get you any more Ashvin. I mean... why go through ALL this if you had to start living with her?" Mandira was in tears

"You need to calm down" he hissed

"Why did you even go bring her back?" Mandira was distraught

"You are over reacting" he whispered

"I was just about to begin clearing everything up with Dadu. He was understanding and helpful. You screwed it all up. He is going to hate you for this"

"did he tell you he told Trisha I had another fall?" he asked calmly

"Stop it Ashvin!! Dont implicate Dadu just because you go off an do a moronic thing"

"I am NOT... she is here. I want it to be that way. I am sorry it doesnt align with your plans. But I have screwed up enough"

"You say that every time and go off and do something like this" Mandira whimpered  "Hamari baat kya hui batao mujhe? U said u sent her back. You said you didnt want Prakash Shanbag to suffer anymore. You said this was a foolish plan"

"i said all that, and I also told you I love her"

"You dont even know what love is" Mandira was pompous

He cackled

"i dont believe it"

"I think you are still drug addled" (she meant the pain killers for the shoulder)

Ashvin's face paled

"i didnt mean it that way beta" she whispered, getting up quickly and following him

"Mom.. please" he was deeply hurt

"You know I didnt mean it"

"Maybe not... but I have a fabulous history with drunkeness and inebriation and... know about overdose, so it was a bad choice of words" he said

"Seeing her everyday of your life will help you forget all that?" "batao mujhe?"

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He may not completely forget it. 
But she gives plenty more reasons for him to not think of it and we'll she usually hijacks his mind when she is there so he don't have to bother unless Mandira want to remind it to him and try to get accreditation from Daadu which is not needed at all. 

When she is there all he can do is fall in love deeper and deeper 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Our lady author is taking pleasure in prolonging our anticipation from the previous update ..but we are past masters at being patient as 'the longer the wait, the sweeter the promise'!! ðŸ˜Š

Mandira has to quit running her son's life. All said and done if he continues to make mistakes, it is his call to make, not hers. But as many flapping mothers go, she does not realise when to call it quits ?!

And as for Ashvin, he will have his hands full, what with having to manage an irate mother, a wifey who says she loves him but keeps backing off, a cat who gets her attention faster than he can ever and a long queue of admirers whom he has to constantly fight off ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And noted the line, that the incident from the past was also the cause for his father's passing. Now that is one more ghost to lay to rest 
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
KM03 thumbnail
When her son broke his hand she wasn't here to take care of him and now she is that is because Trisha is here with her son.  And her husband died in a plane crash why she is blaming Shanbag's?  
"I was just about to begin clearing everything up with Dadu. He was understanding and helpful. You screwed it all up. He is going to hate you for this" ðŸ˜†

Your FIL will hate your son if he doesn't accept Trisha as his wife.
Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
When mumma Narang will come to know that dadu went to Ullal several times only to meet and convince Trisha and was in touch with her here also and was meeting with her too making excuses to just know her she will be in huge shock   ðŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
And the main and most important thing is that both are in love and want to be together
When mr Shanbhag is being taken care of then how long will mumma be upset
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Ya but that has to be an extra one
😉 why cut short the regular update

😆 😆 . If she gives 1 or a ten all in a day we would still be demanding that one extra with 5 or 6 lines.
Errantnomad thumbnail
When T wakes up la la la enjoying the bengaluru air, she's going to find Mandira puttering around in the kitchen and she might seriously consider boarding that bus bk to ullal 😆 . I'm wondering how many pairs of dresses she is carrying this time around 😳 Aanu must be already missing his daughter now. It's
always little challenging to fill the void left by the absence of people who you care for and love most. Neither can his daughter's relationship be an on and off one that's been so far with Ashvin

Incredulous , unconvincing and cynical might be the situation but both Mandira and Trisha have no choice but to work around each other. I'm actually waiting for the convo that's going to happen between Mandira and papaji Narang. It's going to be an interesting one.Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Dilussioned is how I'd describe Mama Narang. She has not understood her son Dadu Narang or love.
The attraction A & T have experienced, the effort they have taken to fall out of love and failed is not known to her.
The silver fox has claimed Ms Shanbag as his friend to all. Has almost admitted to her father he loves her like his own C. He considers her well brought up. He states he knows his favourite grandson well and that his happiness is only with Trisha.
The tab he keeps on his grandson the unconcealed interest in the way he watched them when he brings her to Ashvin is clear indication Ashvin is reinstated as his favourite.
The claimant was determined to get her back, had missed her badly and now when he has her back after recording her as A's Wife and exhorting her acceptance that she came out of her love for him, there is no way he will let her go.
Mama has further alienated her cause by unwittingly calling him drug addled.

It's going to be fireworks and drama and I'm seated in a very comfortable vantage point for the show to begin.
I'm cheerleader for Ashvin Trisha and Mr Narang.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha Dee is green. 
Good morning