Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's easy to understand why Ashvin had to let her go and why she chose to leave as well. They were getting far too comfortably intimate in each other's presence and it always must have rankled with the binding paper holding them by the scruff of their neck. Like a forbidden sin because it was only too Good to be true ...so much that they decided putting this gap between them as the way forward.

But how does one function normally after getting involved and loosing a part of yourself like this. This is definitely needles .

Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Too many moving parts. The loans and debts on the restaurant still remains intact and on the three month deadline of being in red on the numbers they had, two months hv already gone by with situation bk to square one.

Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
KM03 thumbnail
Feeling bad for these two. It will be more painful for Trisha when she knows the truth, why Ashvin married her. ðŸ˜”
Looks like Mr. Shanbag soon going to dig Ashvin's whole plot.
Why Dadu is silent why he is not doing anything after coming back from Ullal?
Ashvin doesn't want to hurt her more and preferred separation that tells his character and I am sure his Dadu understood that.
Nisha is Ashvin is planning this scheme from a long time, that's why he is visiting Ullal or it started after seeing Trisha in his office knowing that she is from Ullal and her father's name is Prakash Shanbag?

KM03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Pritee one thing you did wrong yaar , you keyed Ashwin instead of Ashvin. Have some pity for Mandira pleej. She moved heaven and earth to keep the V and hum Hain ki, Ashwin Ashween jaap kar rahe hain 😆 😆

Mandira's antics are tickling. The way she stretches,yawns and then glides to her bedroom shutting off the TV and conversation had me smiling. She's smooth 😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£
I like your comments Kalpana!!!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
After the cat and fish, Jasmine and bi nder,macaroons and coconut flavoured update comes the coffee and specs wala one. The core being sucked out and left dry...was as heart wrenching as the one where the Konkan beauty is quizzed about her visitor. 
They can't term the attraction as love, they are awfully drawn to each other cannot see the other hurt, each in his/ her own way misses and pines for the other. Tries hard to not reach out to the other. 
The distraction that has become the excuse for not preparing adequately for the meeting.  The sushi fiasco will it become?
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...have sent you a PM. Please read ! Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No update today??? Or did I miss one after 'Clear As Glass'
moonwearer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

No update today??? Or did I miss one after 'Clear As Glass'

That was the last.
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

That was the last.

Thank u dear!
moonwearer thumbnail
Glasses gave her a nerdy look
He seemed sexy and smart with his glasses on
Both shed their lens, she her glasses as well
Missing glasses a ruse to bend over her as he pleased
Glasses on he squinted at the sun
Glasses I need to see you he had teased
Sans glasses you are blind she teased
Glasses on the paper he scanned
Onion dicing a craft she was perfecting
Copious tears she wiped citing onions those that stained her fa ce a nd pillow each night 
shed  hoping to erase the moments that were theirs