See you on another wave -2 - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Ashvin is such a tease.  So cute - he is able to bring the lost smile in Trisha even in such a vulnerable state.
Total solar eclipse today all across US and some parts of Canada.  Vancouver will see 89 percent and Oregon 99 per cent coverage. Didn't get glasses so made pin hole cameras with cereal boxes. Exciting. Saw one when I was little in india. It was quite something. 
Beautiful update... Loved Ashvin he is such a sweetheart.  It was as if I go on and on reading about them don't want the chapter to end.Smile
"Have you figured out how to fall out of love?" he asked

She shook her head closing her eyes as tears flowed

She sniffled with her eyes shut  

He just casually asked her the question and her reaction definitely made him very happy I think.

Poor Mr. Sharanbir might be again on his way to Ullal to convince his young friend to visit Banglore or call his grandson and talk to him LOL
Dadu is only one person who will be very happy to know that Trisha is where he wants her to be Embarrassed 
Trisha should call and inform Dadu, it's a shocking news for him but, he will be glad that she is there to take care of his grandson.
Ashvin don't want Trisha to leave that means he will not inform his mom about the accident Tongue
Hope Trisha stays with him until he gets better Day Dreaming

Edited by KM03 - 4 years ago
Ours is 75% and passing 12:45 to 1:15. Me too no glasses but came to know that you could get a glimpse by looking out for the tree shadows. The leaves gaps could act as pinhole cameras. I think I have an vantage position to do that. Let's see if that theory works and I get lucky otherwise will catch it on monitor.
Got to see a partial ! Lucky got glasses from one of my friend
Oh my !!the trees shadows really works. So what happens is when it's maximum partial at 75% , the light through the gaps in leaves casts multiple distinct/ separate crescents images on the concrete ground and they no longer appear as shadow of leaves but cute crescents . Wow Clap
Waiting for update