See you on another wave -2 - Page 52

Posted: 6 years ago
I am 😕  Rachit only knows Trsiha as his Grandpa's young friend?  He don't know Trisha is Ashvin''s wife or anything about his cousin's (contract) marriage.?? 
When Rachit met Ashvin and told about Trisha why didn't Ashvin tell him who is Trisha, when whole Narang family knows about his marriage though they didn't meet Trisha yet??
Originally posted by blue5sky

I do too Pritee 🤗fix that phone 😉

Getting new one 😉. Water proof one now. 

Should be back on track by Wednesday. 
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Nisha I am at my mom's place for a weakened and it can become a lot better if we can get a weakened bonanza in the form of series of updates
😳
Please 🤗

😉
Hello everyone.  Hope you are all well.  Had phone issues.  Got a new one and now I'm back :)
I love the titles that Nisha comes up with for every update.  They are always so apt and captures the essence of it all.  Lovely to have these two back together.  Ashvin will have to do a lot more than saying and feeling sorry. Trisha is extremely vulnerable and yet,  the past has finally taught her to be cautious.  Love Dadu'S antics!  Waiting for more... 
Hey guys made Konkani madgane kheer with chana dal, moong dal, rice and cocunut milk combo as prashad for Ganesha ... well actually more for myself , family and for ullal but thought will also share it with Ganesha. 😉 😆 .
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hey guys made Konkani madgane kheer with chana dal, moong dal, rice and cocunut milk combo as prashad for Ganesha ... well actually more for myself , family and for ullal but thought will also share it with Ganesha. 😉 😆 .

👏 super !!!
Kalpana - hope you are on the safer side of the storm ! Take care !
Sonal - hello to Arishka. I saw the pics when retracing Sosy. Sooo cute !

Enjoy your time at your moms !
Well check

She didnt go with him, he dropped her off at Majestic despite her protests. The driver found a section of unoccupied side walk to park
He stepped out without saying a word

"Thank you" she said quietly

She was wearing her peacock blue sleeveless dress from two days ago

He looked sad and weak

She tried not to meet his gaze

"Do you want to know how I am doing?" he offered

Ofcourse she wanted to know. She wanted to know about it enough not to leave his side
But she felt compelled to not get too emotional considering the fact that he wanted Aanu to hurt badly

"Umm..  you can email me" she said quietly

"Since you wont answer your phone or email, I might have to send you a letter"

She looked up at him

His eyes were twinkling

He always did that with effortless ease. Mischief... elevating his sexiness quotient through the roof

"Do I get a handshake?" he asked

"With left hand?" she asked

"Even better" he murmured bending down and kissing under her ear

He probably heard her groan

It was like a whiff of breeze, vanishing in a fleeting second.

He stepped out and opened the door and watched her go into the lobby of the dinky hotel she turned to look and he was leaning on the door

He got in and sat down unable to ask the driver to leave

She returned to Ullal in a stupor, Mrudula ranted whenever Trisha was awake or she was awake

"Dont do this to Uncle Trishu"

"He is a decent guy, he dropped you at hotel, but he married you for his own selfish motive"

And lots more...

She wrote a response to Sharanbir after she returned

"Dear Mr Narang
I am back in Ullal now. I am not sure when I will return to Bangalore. I am going to go back to MU. I wont have much time. Thanks for the kindness"
Trisha Narang

"Dear Ms Shanbag
You stood me up, so you owe me a lunch or dinner

BR
Sharanbir

Weeks went by, with no news from anyone, except Jayadev's hung over appearance one morning before lunch to verbally abuse her, before Manjunath showed him the door
Two TA roles appeared and disappeared

Her father noticed her not making much eye contact or joking with Rao

He discussed it with Rao worrying why a trip to Bangalore did not "cure" her

"Give it time. She is a young girl. the Bangalore boy looks like a prince you said. Plus that boy Jayadev only hurts her more and more"

It was a muggy Friday evening, the Bangalore/Goa crowd jostled on the street, and filled up the beach. Random youngsters played loud music, the smell of smoke and ganja filled the air
along the beach
The air was salty and cool
Birds swooping down to find snack crumbs

Kids chased baloon hawkers and cotton candy vendors

It was a busy October evening

Trisha had come in at 4 asking Prakash to take it easy this evening

Her short hair gathered in a hair net, and the red midi cotton sleeveless button front dress draped in a old but clean apron, 
she chopped onions with finesse, reminiscing about the way she had packed away the leftover onion and capscicum at his apartment, 
how he watched her deft motion of being a kitchen help

The heavy back door opened

Rao crinkled his eyes to peer and saw a tall man enter in tan khakis and sperry and a navy tee

"Open ... that side... that side" he waved

Trisha dropped her knife on the floor

Her insides spun furiously causing dizziness

The kitchen smelled like fennel seeds and ginger and soy sauce

Manjunath rolled up his sleeve trying to be the "protector of his owner's daughter"

"Ashwinnn" Trisha whispered

Rao looked at them in shock

Waved to Manjunath, and walked out

"This door?" Trisha asked confused

There is no parking upfront" he grinned

No cast, just a crepe bandage around the right wrist

He looked great... so so so good

Trisha leaned on the stainless steel sheet covered kitchen table

"Did you wait for my letter?" he asked amused

"Did you send a letter?" she asked shocked

He stopped and ogled...

"Umm.. no.. thought I would show up so you can check me out"

She did... unwittingly

He grabbed her by the waist, tipped her and kissed her fully, she caressed his shoulder, too afraid to ask him if he was in pain

She grabbed his tee with onion scented hand... the moist erotic stroke of tongue caused her to buckle

"My shoulder is fine Trish" he whispered and kissed her ravenously

Suuuperrr!!!!
Everything is going to be fine from now on!!!!!😆