Ashwin is how I connect with him
Ashwin is how I distinguish him from the rest
Gentle respectful kind and generous
Cast a magic on me I unconsciously ,willingly surrendered
He in my heart, he in my mind, he in my breath lingers on
Posted: 4 years ago
Thank you for posting dangle.
The effects of mission Ullal seems to be shaping well.
She goes on a temple circuitwith the Narangs  old and young. Did she drape a saree? If she did and looked ravishing ,Ashwin is justified in his anger.
Dadu is doing all he can to provoke his favourite grandson.
He sure knows him well and encourages the younger Narang to be a transmitter of information.
The net is cast. ..she loves her fish. .
He is a duly now sulky cat...the silver fox  is playing his game and playing it very well.
Aanu is aware now why his daughter doesn't like her life anymore.
She comes out clean admitting she has apologised and reached a kind of closure in her relationship with Jayadev.
What a negotiator Dadu is.
No wonder the reference to a fox and the silver seems indicative of sagacity.
Now that you have dangled an update...YE DIL MANAGE MORE...
Thank-you Kavitha with the kind of gadget glitches and since SoSy has not seen an update since 27th June would have missed DANGLE had you not posted it here. Thank-you for the  morning raga Nisha
Friday evening early update. The weekend looks very promising. Thanks a lot Nisha.
Wow!!!
Grandpa rockz!!!!ROFL
He is irritating ashwin to that end ,that ashwin will react with all his might to get her back!!!!
The last couple of lines, is he referring to Rachit as the wealthy grandson or himself? Is he accusing his Dadu of fronting Rachit as a suitor. Or is he accusing him not to parade his own cause to his wife. ? I'm a little unclear here please.

Poor thing is sick in love and being lovesick is washing her away . I was hoping father shanbag would notice her lackluster living and be forced to think about who could be behind her plight. Seeds of doubt have been sown and for a change seeds of doubt takes a positive connotation here.

Whenever I think of Dadu I'm reminded of the scudge sticking hard to the pan that's proving difficult to scrape or wash off.
Ashvin believes Dadu doesnt care about him. Why would he even think Dadu would dangle ASHVIN NARANG?
He is pissed Dadu dangled Rachit Narang instead

He WISHES it was him instead... but kya karen dadu is just getting on his nerves.
Its like Dadu is blind to his existence

Amusing, aggravating and cute...