See you on another wave -2 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
My older one is in 11th grade now, 2020 he will be in college I can't even imagine him away from home now itself I am worried.  And my younger one is (7years old) in second grade that is the advantage of having a long gap he will be with us for  next 10years until he has to go to college. Edited by KM03 - 4 years ago
Tell me mine elder one is in 8th std and younger is in nursery she is 5 years
So I have a long way to go...
You know I am instructing elder one to become more serious about studies as she will be having 10 boards exams and on the other hand I made my younger one practices alphabets ,, numbers , small cursive writing ,, poems and all
Sometimes feels I live in two different worlds
No sign of Nisha. I hope everything is fine. 
Originally posted by modernfamily

No sign of Nisha. I hope everything is fine.

Same here
I also hope all is well
Schools are re-opening after summer break, so she might be busy...for me...a big relief that the kids will be out of my hair for a few hours...and life gets back to normal routine and discipline prevails, Big smile
Hi Sonal...Sudhi
Edited by shidin0117 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Schools are re-opening after summer break, so she might be busy...for me...a big relief that the kids will be out of my hair for a few hours...and life gets back to normal routine and discipline prevails,Big smile
Hi Sonal...Sudhi

Hey Shilpa
And yes reopening of schools is the best news for every mother...
Wink
Good luck with school year ! We start after Labor Day - so few more weeks to go.

Nisha - good luck with your son's college !
Hi Nisha I hope everything is fine