Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KM03 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Can anyone clear this that are they divorced or it is not needed in a contract marriage...
What is their current status??

Sonal legally they're wife and husband 😊
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Can anyone clear this that are they divorced or it is not needed in a contract marriage...
What is their current status??

While we're at it, let's compare three kinds of marriage: a no-fault contract (where either party can obtain a divorce on demand), a mutual-consent contract (where both parties must agree to a divorce), and a covenant marriage (where even mutual consent is not enough). You might think that no-fault marriages are always the most likely to end in divorce. That isn't true, and here's one reason why: A lot of marital issues are negotiable--like who should do the dishes, who gets to operate the remote control, which one wears the anti-snore device and which one wears the earplugs, and so on. Here the negotiating process itself provides all the right incentives to respect your spouse's needs. What you won't do for love, you'll still do for a bribe. And those things you won't do even for a bribe are, presumably, sufficiently distasteful that you shouldn't do them.

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kiranbs300

While we're at it, let's compare three kinds of marriage: a no-fault contract (where either party can obtain a divorce on demand), a mutual-consent contract (where both parties must agree to a divorce), and a covenant marriage (where even mutual consent is not enough). You might think that no-fault marriages are always the most likely to end in divorce. That isn't true, and here's one reason why: A lot of marital issues are negotiable--like who should do the dishes, who gets to operate the remote control, which one wears the anti-snore device and which one wears the earplugs, and so on. Here the negotiating process itself provides all the right incentives to respect your spouse's needs. What you won't do for love, you'll still do for a bribe. And those things you won't do even for a bribe are, presumably, sufficiently distasteful that you shouldn't do them.

Wow Kiran.  I didnt know about the different kind of marriages ! Thank u for the detailed explanation.
Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kiranbs300

While we're at it, let's comparethreekinds of marriage: a no-fault contract (where either party can obtain a divorce on demand), a mutual-consent contract (where both parties must agree to a divorce), and a covenant marriage (where even mutual consent is not enough). You might think that no-fault marriages are always the most likely to end in divorce. That isn't true, and here's one reason why: A lot of marital issues are negotiable--like who should do the dishes, who gets to operate the remote control, which one wears the anti-snore device and which one wears the earplugs, and so on. Here the negotiating process itself provides all the right incentives to respect your spouse's needs. What you won't do for love, you'll still do for a bribe. And those things you won't do even for a bribe are, presumably, sufficiently distasteful that youshouldn'tdo them.

Woow
If you don't mind may I ask you how you know all this...
Coz it's really a detailed information
👏
KM03 thumbnail
Imagining Ashvin and Rachit in Ullal at Mr. Shanbag's restaurant. Trisha/Rachit talking to each other and Ashvin in full confusion(as he don't know that they both met before) and jealous as she ignores him and talks to his cousin 😃
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Imagining Ashvin and Rachit in Ullal at Mr. Shanbag's restaurant. Trisha/Rachit talking to each other and Ashvin in full confusion(as he don't know that they both met before) and jealous as she ignores him and talks to his cousin 😃[
I think Dadu is using Rachit as a bait to provoke Ashvin.
And Ashvin will took step to make amends with Trisha.
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my crazy cousin is law student that's why I know the contract marriage he explained but I understand that much only
Errantnomad thumbnail
By Signing on a paper, thinking they hv got it all worked out, they ended up playing the Gudda Guddi ka khel inadvertently for two months. Marriage is anything but a piece of paper. Now that gudda Guddi ka khel is meowing claiming Royalty rights with its fair share of pain.

The restaurant, the cot and their marriage needs new legs to stand on.
jaschick thumbnail
"She said she loves you" Oz cringed
"Yep... and that I am an asshole" he said
"Which ofcourse you are"
"Go talk to your old man, he is buddy buddy with her"
"Yep... hes going to jump up and hook me up" Ashvin smirked
"Goddd... you did this all to rake him over the coals and here you are..." Oz shuddered
"Even if I could meet her what would I say to her? She doesnt care I feel what she feels" "Exactly... every bit... every pore" Ashvin exhaled audibly
Being in love hurt like shit

"When  I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew"  William Shakespeare

She is upset that she was 'chosen' and not random.  He is upset that he is not even her consolation prize. These guys know exactly how each other feel - love and hate.

But the at this point in time, she is so mad at him - she is fiercely honest about her feelings.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!
William Shakespeare

It will be a long road for Ashvin. Even after they get together, this might be a question that will linger in her mind.  Can it create an insecurity in her ? How is he going to handle it ?

Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago