Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Kalpana after all the conjectures, I think he slept on the floor in the bed she had made for herself. He has scent marked the room for the room now smells of him. Her thought if I don't have a brush to give him. The explanation how to get water from the tank.

The room returning to its old state within minutes...
Why does she need her laptop so early?

Sri 😆 ... I though I read she moved the bed off the floor to the wobbly cot when she placed the keys on the chest of drawers.

ava paavam Sri...about the laptop ... poor thing after all she only went to take it from her room, ppl these days take it even to their Loos in the mornings . 😆Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She has given up wearing her contacts and hopes of a TA...she seems reconciled to dicing carrots ginger chillies and onions and stranding coral jasmine garlands for the rest of her life...the moment he sets foot ...the laptop is mentioned.. was she planning to check her mail?
Paavam I agree not only she but the lad as well.. the roads from Bangalore to Mangalore being what they are reaching there at almost midnight.   The Krishna not from nearby Udupi but all the way from indranagar is here...the Krishna you wanted to hasten...but none seem to welcome him .
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love & Punishment

It hurt her beyond belief that he would be equally honest, but his honesty involved hate.
A wave of compassion for her father caused tears to flow freely.

"I am so sorry Trisha" he said emotionally

"it does not matter now" she said sniffling

"I dont know what I was thinking... I didnt know if I was even thinking"

"You were thinking. You planned this." she said clearly looking at him with stormy eyes

He nodded sadly

"I assumed you married me to get some property or something" she said naively "I thought I was just some random person"

"You were not" he said barely inaudibly unable to confess that

"I know that... now" she said sadly

Because he made her feel special for two months had caused her to assume she was no longer random

The fact that she wasnt a random pick hurt her tremendously.

"You have to forgive me" he begged

"We are strangers now, my forgiving you shouldnt be so important" she said gruffly trying her best to hold back tears

"thats not true... DONT say that" he warned

"I will... I will... I will say what I want" she shrieked

"Trish" he reached out

She stepped back hitting her chest of drawers.

"I am going to try... I dont even know how to try... I am going to try to" she shuddered 
"I dont even know how I let this all happen. I dont know how to get out of love. (his eyes sparkled like shimmering
 diamonds his breath catching in his throat in a gasp)
I tell myself I allowed it only because Jayadev hurt me. I hurt him so so badly. I never thought about him for one second even. I loved HIM I thought.
 How could I feel something so roaring... means... " she sobbed uncontrollably lost for vocab

He hated hearing he was not even her consolation prize.

"He never did or said anything bad to me you know" waves of grief swept over her

"I am not your punishment..." he was furious

"You were" she said inaudibly, reinforcing her vow that it was over and he was her penance

Her father who had been taking a bath, came back into the central hall she could hear his chant

She picked up her laptop and walked out quietly

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God ! much as this catharsis is essential for both of them to move forward, it is gut wrenching to hear them both so traumatised.
The truth is bitter and very hurtful and with Trisha having invested her feelings, she feels so let down by Ashvin and his acceptance of the brutal truth, does not help matters at all..

The path ahead seems so thorny and rocky and right now  this is just the two of them...families are yet to say their piece...all I can say is ayyyooo !!!

Am totally relying on Dadu to be the rock over here for both of them ...seems like his wisdom would be a balm on everyone including Father Shanbag's sentiments

Only hope Jayadev stays away right now and does not add his two pice bit ...specially after realising it is Ashvin that she is married to !!!!
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg ... both r hurt. Looks like they will be hurting each other more before they come together 😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh!!!!its heartbreaking to admit that what she felt as love was her punishment for life...😭
Eventhough ashwin is a good soul,he need these kind of shock treatments...😔
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is so faithful to her heart that she didnt tried to hold back what it felt to be with him...😔
That shimmering diamonds in his eyes sentence was really nice...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
my heart is thudding like anything.
beautiful Nisha

Absolute beauty. Was in Goa and how will i not think about rash act of Ashwin and company. Still I feel bad for both.

Trisha is such a sweetheart. She is really very innocent. Ashwin, you owe her to try and get back in your life. She has even gone ahead and confessed her love for you. So you know you can make her happy. Please please woe her back. i am sure it wont take much of effort as she loves you. She will up sooner than you expect her to.

SVM, my phone conked off. Please tell NeelAsma as well about it. 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

She has given up wearing her contacts and hopes of a TA...she seems reconciled to dicing carrots ginger chillies and onions and stranding coral jasmine garlands for the rest of her life...the moment he sets foot ...the laptop is mentioned.. was she planning to check her mail?

Paavam I agree not only she but the lad as well.. the roads from Bangalore to Mangalore being what they are reaching there at almost midnight. The Krishna not from nearby Udupi but all the way from indranagar is here...the Krishna you wanted to hasten...but none seem to welcome him .

Sri, I wanted the Krishna to hasten his arrival because in his coming lies his his redemption. I did not expect him to be welcomed . That the roads the lad took was from bglr has been rewarded with an offer to stay the night. Now for anything more, he needs to earn his welcome .
Errantnomad thumbnail
What she's trying to say is agreed it wasn't love , you did not betray love... but it was still something , ...waves that we dived in to with abandon, that we threw ourselves into , that was something uninhibited , that something had spontaneity , that something had its moments that felt roaringly perfect as if nothing else mattered ,that something had an unsuspecting truth which was just 'them 'and that unspoken two month promise that was built on a bed of not an ordinary conspiracy ... now broken is my penance , that I was never prepared for is my now resigned fate.
Strange are the ways of love and even stranger and weird are it's penance and punishment.Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago