SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Is it any test in Kannada? 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

Is it any test in Kannada?

No vikas. It's not a test in kannada but it's a test of our nerves. A battle of nerves ... has us all on the edge.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

No vikas. It's not a test in kannada but it's a test of our nerves. A battle of nerves ... has us all on the edge.

I know Dee just kidding. 

Remembering glourious days of Sosy, when a thread lasts max a week. 

Then Svm dee challenged to decode Tamil to me as I don't know trying to help me I guess. 

Then many times local language was used to communicate now rare. 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Mama Narang would feel as if her world has been 'kiskaoed' from under her feet if she knows now that her son is in ullal now atoning for his acts but she will come around and bend in her own way once Dadu Narang' relationship is on the mend with her son.

Her famous words 'as if cats going to catch the bird.'... truth around the corner for Mandira Narang .

Errantnomad thumbnail
Guys, Set an alarm for two three hrs ltr and go to sleep and hopefully Nisha will have an update for us after sorting out her chores for the day.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Guys, Set an alarm for two three hrs ltr and go to sleep and hopefully Nisha will have an update for us after sorting out her chores for the day.

Hmm I will be checking in the morning only...
Waiting
Nisha 😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha said she's doing a short 10 part story...in another part of the world Ashwin and Trisha had the greatest laugh of their lives and in various  parts of the world all of us waited with anticipated breath, the minute part 10 was over...we knew we were in it for a looong haul... long live another wave! 
KM03 thumbnail
I am lucky to get to read your lovely stories Nisha. The amazing characters you have created like Ranjan, Sam, Tan, Amma (Sosy and ID) and now Dadu and Mr. Shanbag these characters will forever remain in our hearts.  Loved Dadu and Mr. Shanbag in last two updates.  Do I ever get to see such lovely people in real life?  

And finally, Dadu did it his grandson is in Ullal. He is late though his wife already knew the truth.
Now waiting how these two will get back.  As he said will he handle this by himself or he needs his Dadu's help? 
Thank you Nisha!

Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
My alarm went off , I picked the phone hoping for an update and realised the posts were made by waiting readers.
Vikas my plea was to quickly unravel the mystery of what the duo did in the rain. ..as darkness shrouded .
moonwearer thumbnail
Recalling SOSy ...once Kalpana had posted something about murungakaai. Putti had asked what it was before I could type the reply she had walked over to her neighbour and clarified. 
Missing all the fun and banter and trying to replay the magic
These two are endearingly sweet. I want them to smile.
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago