See you on another wave -2 - Page 24

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sudhi
DONE!!

We have to start somewhere...can it be rightaway ??!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Ok I hv my day sorted and ready.

Vani, If Trisha in bengaluru is all about cat cat then I am all about cot cot in ullal
😆 . Seriously, that qtn was just not about the cot but also about the plot. 😃
Ok I'm all ready , have sorted out my day, cleared everything out of the way basically .

Nisha, if you are ready, we are all 'Everready'. Battery charged.
In the chapter after their marriage, when they come to make the announcement , when Trisha says can she be in ullal, father shanbag says you must go with your husband.

Will her father tell her the same now the second time he is around . Don't think so. I am waiting to see what's prakash shanbag going to say now. And how is Trisha going to go to bglru. He has got his gratitude because his daughter was in danger for her safety when she agreed to this. Anything could hv happened. That no harm was done to her physically is comfort in pain.

And please something needs to be done for the restaurant. For all his honesty and for all of his daughter's mindless blind plunge, it cannot be sinking.
I'm at Ullal beach Nisha trying to spot the duo...aamele rain aithu Helle...
Originally posted by moonwearer

I'm at Ullal beach Nisha trying to spot the duo...aamele rain aithu Helle...

😆 😆 . It's raining here as well
Kelsa madi and banne illi. Nisha Nee begane barao 😊
Begane Bandhu kathe helle...namgu nidhre barralla Thaye.  .en madidharu ibburu? A mallenalli, ashtu kathlenalli? 
Originally posted by moonwearer

Begane Bandhu kathe helle...namgu nidhre barralla Thaye. .en madidharu ibburu? A mallenalli, ashtu kathlenalli?

Ok Sri... this is how far it goes. But seriously I'm reminded of Shruti's post a few days bk which stated that this is truly Raaton ki neend, din ka chain wala scene. Hv to agree with her.
Majority of us are loosing sleep over this tale at the moment.
I done with my work and waiting for updates
I have doubts what is mandhira reaction when she come know ashvin bring Trisha as is wife to Bangalore what it will be the mama narang reaction an the face I am waiting for that
I have lot of ?in my mind I don't know how to express my feelings about each update I like all your reply to the after update
Thanks nisha