See you on another wave -2 - Page 23

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
I just want to say 'poda' to that jayadev guy!!!!
Here we are curiously n restlessly waiting for ashwin meeting trisha,and we were having fun reading dadu part,here comes 'the mandbudhi'!!!!
He might be thinking "she will not get anyone better than me"!
Just imagine how his face will turn green when he comes to know how ashwin had to clear off all those 'trisha' chanting boys in bangaloreROFL
Jayadev is smarting understandably so. His wound is raw and when emotions cloud your reasoning abilities , you end up making an ass of yourself which is what Jayadevaa is doing .

And may be the moment to explain and be heard is gone. I mean what's left to say that's already not implicit.
She's wanting to give an apology which is the best she could do under the circumstances but he's not in a mood to listen to the apology.

May be he'll realize it in his own sweet time as to who she is married to and may be that will sting him more but I guess this is it. Some chapters don't end the way we want it to.

The old pop is very sweet in being persistent and he's working on both Trisha and Ashvin in his own way. Little things said , little things left unsaid, affection, concern, provocation in right measures without being overbearing... the old pop Clap

Removing and separating ... lovely title on distances emotional and physical.

Thanks Nisha for the early evening update
Thank you nisha
I am sad for Trisha but I like Dadu  trying is level best 
Who will move frist 
nisha can we get more updates pls
We remove ourselves hoping we'd find peace
We remove the clutter hoping to create more space
We remove weeds so crop may thrive
We remove cutlery once the guests have left
We remove cobwebs spanning walls
We remove misunderstanding when we address matters with patience
A biased mind writhing in pain muddled with conceit
Jumps and concludes what it pleases and gloats
An effort to tender apology is spurned
An opportunity to confront is missed
The plea come home for a day is turned down
In all the exchanges what brought a smile was the response to the Mother in law bait
We wait for the ocean to beckon him she misses
Him the Silver fix will coax we hope to remove the distance that keeps them apart
The face that blushes at the mention of his name
Will express loud and clear what has transformed her within 
Till then the wave will ebb and flow ebb and flow.
Probability very less. 

I am at present imagining one scene. Of probable Ashvin and Trisha meet. 

Ashvin should come to restaurant and order the food. Then go to restroom. Keeping his glasses on the table. 

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve.  Then Ashvin should come behind. 

Heheheheh 

Good day
Nisha already told she will bring them different fictional way
I waiting for the meeting of bouth
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Probability very less.

Ashvin should come to restaurant and order the food. Then go to restroom. Keeping his glasses on the table.

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve. Then Ashvin should come behind.

Heheheheh

Good day

Ha ha. Actually good imagination with the glasses but only instead of the restaurant the scene would be better I n mangalore university library or something like that...where she finds his glasses first.

Thumbs Up
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

Probability very less.

Trisha should see his glasses first, either while passing or coming to serve. Then Ashvin should come behind.

Heheheheh

Good day

Ha ha. Actually good imagination with the glasses but only instead of the restaurant the scene would be better I n mangalore university library or something like that...where she finds his glasses first.

Thumbs Up

Ashvin to university? 

Ashvin should get registered for PHd 

Hehehehe

Dee all news related to Ashvin are travelling fast. She will get to know of it before the surprise. 

Some secret spy
Edited by SAKIVIAM - 4 years ago