Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
There is a quiet dignity an honesty in Ashvin that sets him apart. The scene in Ullal a decade ago was not his making entirely. He needed the help of others then to come out of the mess. The manner in which he was bailed out and what transpired thereafter we don't know. It estranged Ashvin from his doting grandfather. It was a turning point in his life. He had been off spirits, lived aloof and held a grudge not at the man that sent him to jail but the one that bailed him out. 
He does not want to do things that will win him his Dadu. He thought the marriage would make the ties snap.seeing Trisha and living in the house with her for two months has changed him. The tender feelings he has for her, the desire to come clean to her becomes more important than anything else.
The way he rejects the intervention of his Dadu, the way he intends to confess his action are indications that the ten years and the two months with and the days without Trisha have mellowed him and helped his transformation. 
Will Trisha be able to sense his pain, his remorse, his regret and his care towards her? We will know in the next few days. Just adoring my lad...
Errantnomad thumbnail
I'm thinking what next. It's after 11 pm. Where's he going to stay? Or is he going to drive bk???He has driven straight for over 7 hrs ... don't know if he had the mind and time to book a hotel reservation online during his drive.
Don't see how the father and daughter are going to ask him to stay back...

This is agony people. Ayyo Nisha, you also be kind to him and us no? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I'm thinking what next. It's after 11 pm. Where's he going to stay? Or is he going to drive bk???He has driven straight for over 7 hrs ... don't know if he had the mind and time to book a hotel reservation online during his drive.
Don't see how the father and daughter are going to ask him to stay back...

This is agony people. Ayyo Nisha, you also be kind to him and us no? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

There you go again Kalpana !!!

I can almost visualise you taking a flight to Ullal or calling a carpenter to drive from Mangalore to Ullal ( just 15 kms., checked it online !!!! )  with a hammer in their hand to repair the broken leg of the bed πŸ˜ƒ

All this what will poor AshWin do at 11 pm is just beating around the bush m'dear. You are as transparent as glass πŸ˜³
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
If you remember her description of Ashwin to her Aanu she spoke of how he was a handyman doing stuff at home. So I guess we won't see a carpenter but the prince setting the broken leg right.a stroll on the beach and watching sunrise together 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

If you remember her description of Ashwin to her Aanu she spoke of how he was a handyman doing stuff at home. So I guess we won't see a carpenter but the prince setting the broken leg right.a stroll on the beach and watching sunrise together 

Kalpana can stop looking out for carpenters at least...She has to just make sure the Shanbag household has a hammer πŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Too little too late πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

How apt these four words seem !!!
too late by ten years to redeem a situation...too late as the poison seeped into his system clouding his decision to avenge a slight...too late for an innocent girl who unwittingly is in the thick of things...too late for a father whose son ran away on being slapped...

But unless the abscess is lanced and the poison let out, how can the situation heal. Trisha has every right to rant and throw every possible accusation at Ashvin as he is guilty as charged. But I don't see her going off the deep end at all.

Both the protagonists are two gentle souls whom destiny has brought together in a tryst most unexpected and unanticipated . It is now in the author's hands to pen a conclusion to bring the story a full circle, as this is the moment we have been waiting for !!

Vani 
Just so you know next chapter is not the end of this storyπŸ˜†
I love these two too much to end it so quickly nowπŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vani

We also don't want you to end this one
In fact I was thinking to pass the SOSY record of updates and threads
πŸ˜‰
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vani

Thank u Nisha for clearing my doubt. I wanted to ask dat once d past demons r dealt wid will u end dis story or will u treat us wid the next phase of der lives like II N R&B? Thank u thank u thank u πŸ˜ƒ
VeeIyer thumbnail

Nisha...I meant conclusion to the present scenario to move forward,  not the end of the tale !!! As it is we have Kalpana running around with a hammer and a litany ... fix the cot, fix the cot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Please put her out of her misery πŸ˜†

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love them so much. Please don't end it here. I want to see her go back to Bangalore, have a turf war with Mandira, become Dadu's best friend and date Ashwin, something they did not do in the first innings. Since the guy is so relatable and real I wish to see some normal couple scenes, which were missing in II and R&B's story.