See you on another wave -2 - Page 147

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
I am delighted to be witness to the plundering ways of the thief and his accomplice. Stealthily they step in to take all that they desire.
The morning raga is a delight. The first wave to caress us today. Thank you Nisha. Await next wave and thread

Ohh God. Early morning I am reading this in train.
Nisha awesome update. Where the hell do you get these ideas from ?
Thank you Nisha.
Svm, thank you for the page no.
sorry if u are on the train Pritee (no I am only kidding)
Nisha it only shows how addicted we are to the tale...we have a whats app group to post page numbers and if we hit the like and forget to post page number we get scolded...
I was on the road when i read only thing i dont drive.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

sorry if u are on the train Pritee (no I am only kidding)

Nisha please don't be sorry. I wouldn't mind reading such updates everyday while traveling.
When we don't get new one we go back and read old ones.
But the new ones brings instant smile and expression on the face and at times people wonder what's wrong with her.
Some will ask and I have told few what I read and they are amused as to how can someone be addicted to online story and wait for it Day after day.
This brought the smile on my face... hayeee
They are such adorbs especially Trisha
They are so sweet and so much in love
Trisha behave like she is younger then Leela which makes her more adorable
So sweet is the only word that comes to my mind
Thank you Nisha for this morning raga...
And as we have got an early one we are expecting another one...
The exchange was sweet ofcourse but also hilarious all the way. It was hilarious to see the husband rein himself in going all the way with his wife because in one corner of his mind the brother in him is wary of his sister pulling a number on him. Mindful of their circumstances but still having fun with these stolen moments. It's hard for Trish to not fall deeper and deeper in love with this guy with every passing day.

When they get up tmrw they better not step on their glasses because it's such an important prop to their love. Smile