See you on another wave -2 - Page 142

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Ohh Wow.
Hope Jayadev now realizes who Trisha is married too.
I am eager to know Ashwin's reaction as well. 
What a grand twist in the tale ??!! And how many such situations do you figure out everyday as we readers keep speculating day in and out ??!!
Let Jaydev continue to misconstrue Trisha's partner...I now await Ashvin's creaky knight in rusted armour wake up  and stand for his lady ! J is waiting in the background and Iam sure he will surface in the restaurant shortly too.

wah wah Nisha ! kya baat hai !! you have whetted our appetite for more and more ClapClap
Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Ohh Wow.
Hope Jayadev now realizes who Trisha is married too.

Yeah, he has a sadistic pleasure now. But going to get ballistic when he finds out the real Narang who is married to Trisha
Originally posted by VeeIyer

What a grand twist in the tale ??!! And how many such situations do you figure out everyday as we readers keep speculating day in and out ??!!
Let Jaydev continue to misconstrue Trisha's partner...I now await Ashvin's creaky knight in rusted armour wake up and stand for his lady ! J is waiting in the background and Iam sure he will surface in the restaurant shortly too.

wah wah Nisha ! kya baat hai !! you have whetted our appetite for more and moreClapClap

At 12.40, under the covers and night shift on my phone, my appetite has gone way way up for more of these two. LOL Embarrassed Edited by jaschick - 4 years ago
Jayadev made the whole scene funny for me!!!!!ROFL
How mean he is!!!!!!still judging her choices!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry
Hope he get to see the picture clearly!!!!!!
And get a hit to his ego that he is the best 'young' guy trisha can ever have!!!
Just like subbu and his mother got that tight slap on face by seeing II married to RnB(ohhh!!!!i really miss them now!!!!),waiting for jayadev to come back to ground and see trisha with her hubby!!!!!!
He was wronged, but seeing her with an old man with grandkids is giving him some satisfaction. He might be feeling bad for her, who knows. I think he'll pity himself and hate her even more when he finds out. This thing will sting all his life. 

Also, does anyone know Archana Kavi. She is an actress. I haven't seen any of her films. I know her through her YouTube channel and also because she's abish Mathew's wife. She's very cute. She can totally be my Trisha.