See you on another wave -2 - Page 139

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Oh my!!ullal's road trip plans are tmrw!!! We will think about tomorrow and room arrangement wonly tmrw . They are going to make easy work of the room Arrangement anyways looks like. The last paragh swiped out everything on ullal or Mandira Dadu's convo..Peeps, Look what's happening today with the shut door hinge and look at the title peeps... shrift and something... this something is S.X ...it's that moment big time looks like LOL .

Nisha are you sneaking SOMETHING on us now??? Embarrassed .

Then going to sleep silently leaving people hanging here!!!! LOL

And imagine if they don't have to wait to reach Ullal for the shrift and 'something' Big smile

The juncture where we are poised now, anything could happen..yes anything Tongue and note the Sonal effect in your post ...S*X ???!!!
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Oh my!!ullal's road trip plans are tmrw!!! We will think about tomorrow and room arrangement wonly tmrw . They are going to make easy work of the room Arrangement anyways looks like. The last paragh swiped out everything on ullal or Mandira Dadu's convo..Peeps, Look what's happening today with the shut door hinge and look at the title peeps... shrift and something... this something is S.X ...it's that moment big time looks like LOL .

And imagine if they don't have to wait to reach Ullal for the shrift and 'something'Big smile

The juncture where we are poised now, anything could happen..yes anythingTongueand note the Sonal effect in your post ...S*X ???!!!

Vani , Yeah sonal really had me there with her mention of S.X LOL And if the author's titles has got ... in the end on it, the give away is that there's 'something ' heavy coming up Big smile Edited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
Good night folks. Sleepy now. Have a good day all

Originally posted by VeeIyer

And imagine if they don't have to wait to reach Ullal for the shrift and 'something'Big smile

The juncture where we are poised now, anything could happen..yes anythingTongueand note the Sonal effect in your post ...S*X ???!!!

Vani , Yeah sonal really had me there with her mention of S.X LOL And if the author's titles has got ... in the end on it, the give away is that there's 'something ' heavy coming up Big smile

Well I am as innocent as anyone can be at 38 Wink
You know we don't speak these words in our rairest dreams also. It was SOSY due to which I came across all these words and terms
I have forgotten the times I have googled the meanings
Anyway I have googled the meaning of shrift also.. hahah
Now I know
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Well I am as innocent as anyone can be at 38 Wink
You know we don't speak these words in our rairest dreams also. It was SOSY due to which I came across all these words and terms
I have forgotten the times I have googled the meanings
Anyway I have googled the meaning of shrift also.. hahah
Now I know

Yeah true... Google is the new God and more now. Certain words that we we don't use in our vocabulary too often we tend to forget what it means and then we refer. When we play scrabble at home , a few yrs bk we used to have the oxford dictionary by the board for ref and the rule was you can check on it only after you have placed the letters that make the word on board. Now it's google. It's a great search tool though.
Good morning and evening everyone

Happy Vijaydashmi to all!
Nisha waiting for the road trip to Ullal
Smile