shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Thank u dear!!!
That was a lovely kitchen time...
And this ashwin antics are making me giggleWink
He is sooo good!!!!!
Short reasons and long ones !!
The banter continues, the comfort zone amongst all of them is palpable and both Trisha and Ashvin too seem to be making progress in their relationship.

From Dadu's comments it seems that all he wants is a happy family and his actions have been towards that cause. He has egged Ashvin  enough in the right direction , but it is obvious to one and all that hooking Trisha to Rachit is not his main game plan. Or else, we would have had that young man come along at least once to Indiranagar !!
Ashvin should realise this by now...

Mandira evokes pity ...but not much from me !! if she has chosen to make her son the cause to sustain her thru life then she is due for more disappointments ! She stands as a sure lesson for so many mothers who make their children their cause 24 x 7, standing to lose them in the long run !
Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago
Pritee
Thanks

Nobody is totally bad or totally good
There is so much nastiness, and so much suffering in every relationship... there is so much loss too
Even if this lubrication is temporary they all can find some peace in it

Vani
So true. But such is life

I read a Dr Phil quote

"Wanting to be accepted is our greatest hope, facing rejection is our greatest fear"

Gosh dang it!!

So beautiful
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vani
So true. But such is life

I read a Dr Phil quote

"Wanting to be accepted is our greatest hope, facing rejection is our greatest fear"

Gosh dang it!!

So beautiful

As true as it is Nisha, Mandira's is a path to sure unhappiness. She is lucky to have her two children love her and care for her. And needs to capitalise on that and live her own life. Holding fort for a grown up son, breathing down his shoulder when his relationship is developing, calling the shots for both of them, is a surefire case of meddling..
I have a 37 year old and hence the gyaan LOLLOL
A lovely update to brighten up the morning. The bickering a and banter that strengthen the ties of folks the interesting and the humdrum the offer to tutor a reluctant DIL.
The ease and comfort in the bonding of the young Narangs. The quiet arrival of the suitcase. So the move has to happen. Leela with her mom or Ashvins wife into his...
Thanks Nisha for the update.
Oh yeah I fully agree
Most high society parents are uncaring to the core. She is so worrying and worrisome because of Ashvin's past 
Aww...sweet...normal family banter...loved it. Typical mommy responses from MandiraSmile