See you on another wave -2 - Page 127

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
I was hoping Ashwin will say to him that she is not Ms Shanbhag anymore so address her differently
You write n write n write nishaaa...
I just love to read what u write...Heart Smile
How wonderful it would have been if the update never ends...
Dadu is sooo strongheaded!!!!!
He knows how to irritate ashwin and how to hit hard with words so he get answers he wish!!!!
Hello all, long time no see. So. U have happening at my end. Quit my job, took up another one and in between went to india for ONE  week - Sunday To Sunday - to see my parents. Was a huge surprise for them, but they were super happy. Back in town, jones the new job...very hectic...but in the middle of all this I have kept up with reading the updates..in fact downloaded the entire last thread of SOSY and read it on the plane, was missing RB and  II. But back to the wave, loving everybody bit of it as well, feel deeply for the two Anguished souls. How long will they continue this way. 
"You will have like that only?" she asked
This shows she is still unsure about Ashwin wanting her for ever.
In her head Ashwin might want to get rid of her.

Ashwin marry her properly. If not grand wedding atleast give her a proper wedding with rituals and in presence of both the families. Please. 

The Girl will feel unsure until then.
Originally posted by taramira

Hello all, long time no see. So. U have happening at my end. Quit my job, took up another one and in between went to india for ONE  week - Sunday To Sunday - to see my parents. Was a huge surprise for them, but they were super happy. Back in town, jones the new job...very hectic...but in the middle of all this I have kept up with reading the updates..in fact downloaded the entire last thread of SOSY and read it on the plane, was missing RB and  II. But back to the wave, loving everybody bit of it as well, feel deeply for the two Anguished souls. How long will they continue this way. 

Congrats and best of luck for your new job Shru...enjoyClapClapSmile
Yep! Never say Never ...

And Never mess with Badass grandpa. It is said that a combo of experience, old age wisdom and Treachery more often than not beats youth and exuberance. Can't think of applying this better to any badass grandpa, grandson other than Old pop and Ashvin. The deceptiveness and the guile with which Dadu keeps Ashvin hanging for last 10 odd yrs is actually an art Dadu has perfected over the yrs.

Dadu is probing, provoking and proving that he might be an old man with a stick but will take no shit and toss them away with the same stick. Ashvin is at wit's end here. A more softer approach from both could oil up the rust settled but who shows the white flag first is the pertinent thing here.

Mandira and Her Daughter in law ... made up for very warm reading. Mandira on a superficial level might project herself to be someone completely different than who she actually is. For all her manicured nails and the diva she is , for all her spa sessions , She actually doesn't mind getting her hands dirty in the kitchen when there is a need. Of all the characters here, she is the one surprisingly with so many layers... she can be classified grey, white or black depending on the situations in front of her but somewhere she is as lonely as Dadu is.

Things are looking up for everyone including the relationship between grandson and Dadu given the no of times they get to frequently meet now.

The last two chapters are updates where you actually get to read and convey more than what the written words say .
Edited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
Shruti best wishes for the new one. Glad you filled us in on the happenings.