See you on another wave -2 - Page 118

Posted: 6 years ago
Ohh My God. Poor Trisha she suffering no fault of her. She is only to set things right.
Thank you Nisha. 
A man who has seen a loving family shatter in front of his eyes worries about the caring daughter. She seems to evoke great love and admiration in all around her and sincerely hopes and wishes for peace and happiness to all.
What she feels for Ashvin, is attraction and affection and his gentle respectful treatment of her makes her wish the two men make peace.
Such a heart tugging update of the love that was lost the peace they hope to regain.
Thanks Nisha
It was good that the father and daughter talked . It's resigned acceptance and green signal from Aanu to his daughter to make her married life Happy. The way Nisha gives aanu is the man as he is. He stood a very lonely man doing his duties wishing well for his daughter, disappointed with his sons. Why do such people like Aanu live life like how they do? It's tough but for a few like him, that's the only way they know how to!!
One family member absconding is something that can never be not be there in the corner of your heart that beats or the back of your mind though daily life takes over. Nisha, can you also give us if their convo also extended to their restaurant' health as well. Is it's finances slowly getting out of the woods given that the cash registers have been ringing decently? I kinda feel that knowing how he and Rao Anna are managing now goes hand in hand here. They needed the money then as Trisha stated as a matter of fact.
I am happy to assume that both he and Rao Anna have been able to make the necessary monthly pymts to keep it going given that old pop once said that the restaurant seems to be busy most evenings given the recent footfall but you giving us something on this would be good to read .

To folks celebrating karvachauth best wishes. 😊

Good day and Evening all
Thank you for the updates Nisha. Do write more whenever your day looks light.
A few whatsapp msgs that I read and stayed . For light reading folks...

'Listen' and 'Silent' have the same alphabets. Only a well wisher can listen to you when you are silent.

What's the English movie name for Karvachauth- Fast and Furious. One day Fast and 364 days furious. Ha Ha

A guy walks into a mini-supermarket in the USA:

"I want to buy an automatic rifle with telescopic aim and 14,000 bullets of ammo, and one bottle of penicillin.

Store clerk: Sure sir, but sorry, I can't sell you the penicillin without a prescription!!

Good evening everyone
Day full of puja, shringar and lots of love coming to end now the most important wait is only left
Waiting for Chand 😉

Edited by Tuc_Mob - 6 years ago