See you on another wave -2 - Page 122

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Nisha, weekend is getting boring these days.
Can we get one update atleast.
My Sunday chores goes slow as I come to check for update every now and then. Edited by PriteeMisra - 4 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Nisha, weekend is getting boring these days.
Can we get one update atleast.
My Sunday chores goes slow say I come to check for update every now and then.

True
Where are you Nisha
Waiting for the update
Day Dreaming
Probably she is getting ready for Navarathri!
Originally posted by jaschick

Probably she is getting ready for Navarathri!

Dry Days, Dry spell ahead LOL . Good day and Evening all.
Okay I have something interesting to share. In our neighbourhood park I met an elderly couple who are here for a week to spend some time with their grandchildren. Guess what... the young children are Quintuplets. Their daughter in law a small woman gained a 99 pounds full term. Natural conception I believe. All 5 children are adorable and healthy. God bless.

I hv only heard or read triplets, quadruplets in news articles but to see quintuplets was something. Proud Grandparents. Touch woodEdited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Okay I have something interesting to share. In our neighbourhood park I met an elderly couple who are here for a week to spend some time with their grandchildren. Guess what... the young children are Quintuplets. Their daughter in law a small woman gained a 99 pounds full term. Natural conception I believe. All 5 children are adorable and healthy. God bless.

I hv only heard or read triplets, quadruplets in news articles but to see quintuplets was something. Proud Grandparents. Touch wood

Quintuplets Shocked
Have you seen them
They must be so adorable
Hats off to their mom yaar she must be going through a hell of a time
Managing five infants at a time is a hectic job
But they must be looking so good..!all identical in same clothes
Smile
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by Errantnomad

I hv only heard or read triplets, quadruplets in news articles but to see quintuplets was something. Proud Grandparents. Touch wood

Quintuplets Shocked
Have you seen them
They must be so adorable
Hats off to their mom yaar she must be going through a hell of a time
Managing five infants at a time is a hectic job
But they must be looking so good..!all identical in same clothes
Smile

Yep! Three girls and two boys. Three yr olds . Only their noses were similar .So damn cute. Did not see the mother though. The grandparents were giving the mom and dad a break. They weren't even planning for one when she conceived they said. The mom is of Asian origin,small made. They said that their son and DIL have no choice but to be pretty organized with their daily schedules. It's a real task.
How's bout this one
A cute couple, girl with short hairs , both seems to be in love and a CAT at the window to complete the picture Embarrassed