Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Neha07

And so the beans hv been finally spilled. So it was nothing big yet big enough to spoil the reputation of Ashwin's family.Ashwin was booked it seems which wld hv hurt his daadu as he ws his favorite. For Shanbaghs dis proved d catalyst for their elder son to leave dem.the young man had a difference of opinion regarding y liquor is important to garner customers. The reason y d cook's wife's arm was pulled is still nt clear . Ws it done in an inebriated state or was der a genuine reason for doing this which ws misunderstood by the elderly restaurant owner leading him2 call d cops. Thank U Nisha for d update. What needed to be seen now is how is Trisha gonna react to dis revelation and how will Ashwin N Trisha resolve dis situation.As Nisha hs already spilled dat after dis Trisha wld no more be going to bangalore den certainly Mr no socks will hv2 cum2 Ullal to claim his wife 😳

The lady is said to have been sitting quietly in a corner ... don't know may be it could hv been one of those stupid dare you games egging each other and betting on it to go show their bravado !!!!
Errantnomad thumbnail
Now which of the four men is going to ' bell the cat' as in let Trisha know of the circumstances leading to her marriage!!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldn't want Trisha to go back after knowing the reason Ashwin married and more so the reason for the brawl that day is all the more reason I wouldn't want her to go back.
Ashwin, don't know about Trisha but I did loose a bit of respect for you. It great that you tool right lessons and started drinking only sparkling water and respecting women as well. 

But marrying someone to hurt her (or her father or his father in law) for no fault of her ? Ashwin I wouldn't want Trisha to give in easily. You have lot to own up to. 

Loved it Nisha. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Its wouldn't be easy for Ashwin to come out of guilt trip and own up to Trisha about all this.
Now waiting to see how you take it forward Nisha. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks all
Yes we do utterly stupid things, change and grow as a person and repent.
Many dont... most dont... they happen to be our leaders... everywhere, corporate, politics and entertainment.

Unfortunately immoral, dishonest behavior is rewarded. We can deny it all we want but it is.

Its extremely rare to find a wealthy famous person of good moral character. Infact near zero.Even the Narayanamurthys of this world do a bunch of tax shelters and evasions and cold hearted layoffs to line their own pockets.

I left the scene open ended for a reason, I mention two that were inebriated. One helped them,  3 ran away... 4 were captured

You can all put Ashvin in that equation wherever you want.

Those that dont mind a redemption love story can believe he grabbed that young bride. Those that believe he is pure, can tell themselves he is one of the 4 captured but completely innocent, others somewhere in between.

They will get together. This is not a revenge story or a moral lesson no matter how hard I try to spin it.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Come what may I am so Happy to read that they are going to get back together.
Want to see how Ashwin will make it happen. Trisha will give in if persuaded enough as she has fallen for the guy. But how is he going to persuade her is the big question now. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
And he wont become a waiter at Yeh & Yang to impress Prakash and Trisha and do the dirty dishes etc, like hamming Khan in DDLJ😆. Trisha doesnt seem like a person that gets impressed by ass kissing.👏
I will have to bring them together  a different fictional way
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Now which of the four men is going to ' bell the cat' as in let Trisha know of the circumstances leading to her marriage!!!!

My bet is on Rao Anna, but the honorable thing would be for Ashvin to do the needful !!
We can throw in Chirag and Oscar too into the medley,  if they were part of the rowdy youngster gang that night !

Now having read this, Nisha will bring in a new option and spice it all up once again 😆

What if ??? Trisha discovers it herself ?? That would be awful, horrible and cataclysmic 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Ek aur milne ki koi asha hai kya Nisha ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hurt

"She should know" Prakash said quietly after Trisha went inside

"Do you have the courage?"

"i have the courage to say it but not the courage to watch her reaction"

Rao teared up and sniffled

"Nobody wants to be tricked" Prakash said quietly
"She is in no way connected to that incident. I called the police when they started roughing up Praveen. the boy that assaulted Praveen's wife was so stoned he didnt even realize what he had done."

"You added Sanchet's name to the FIR" rao looked at him admiringly

"If he had stopped serving liqor and walked them out I would have been proud of him" he shook his hands helplessly "But no.. he poured and poured with complete disregard"

"They were throwing money at him" Rao defended him

"All around horrific... money, alcohol, brawl, assault, crying young lady, drugs" Prakash was breathless even now, reminiscing.

"And after all those years, it has grown arms and legs and touched Trisha's life" Rao Anna was still stunned

Prakash nodded

"this girl has not known anything, not learned anything to be worldly wise. Why should she have gone there? I mean why? There was so many choices, 
banks for loans,... well there werent other choices I guess... only that one. But begging banks for loans would have never landed her in this mess"

"how was she to know"

"exactly... innocent kid... too caring too clueless"

"Atleast she is free now, he let her go" Rao Anna grunted

"yes.. she is safe... Udupi Krishna has helped" he teared up

"You sent the folder, you rejected the plan." Rao reminded

"Umm.. yes" Prakash wasnt too chirpy

"what is bothering you Prakash?"

"Umm.. nothing"

"Something is..."

"I find Trisha spiritless"

Rao lowered his gaze with a guilty look

"Youve noticed it too?" Prakash was very perceptive

"You think he hurt her some way?" Rao asked

"Or.. he didnt.. AT ALL?" Prakash demanded softly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am serious I dont have any pictures" Ashvin chuckled laying back on the couch

leela sat on the floor wearing skimpy cut off shorts anda  white tee chewing gum
"Your imaginary wife didnt really exist"

"she did"

"You chained her up and tortured her?" she asked grimly

"You think I would do that?"

"You MARRIED her you umm... ummm... jerk" she swallowed

ashvin nodded sadly

"i mean WHO DOES THAT?"

Ashvin sat up  "What are you, my mother?"

"Oh no... Ma would approve of all this skulduggery... she somehow wants you to get that top spot in Dadu's mind"

"Well, he knows, and she knows... I am done"  "Get up kiddo lets go out"

"I dont want to go out with a guy that held some poor country hick captive"

"she was NOT a country hick" Ashvin was really pissed now

"Well... she is from Ullal?" "whatever dude!!" smarting from the retort

"Why? because she wasnt genetically engineered in some  plastic surgeon's office 
to look like every other vain 28 year old on the streets of Delhi And yet are so desperately disturbingly miserable?" visibly hurt at his sister's opinion

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago