See you on another wave -2 - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Neha07

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Woow you people are so good in putting your thoughts in words...
Here I am .. who think so much and then write a line or two
Hats of to you guys

Sonal I am on the same boat dear. So don't worry. But yes everyone puts their thoughts so beautifully in words. I lack this art.

Ha ha nice excuse to not do the homework... no ...doesnt work. Keep the FM/ Akashvani on Smile
Originally posted by taramira

Another 10 boxes to unpack...didn'thave internet for three days , blew up a sizeable amount of data downloading updates, even read one on top of a box! Yes small things have the greatest potential to blow up.. people don't express their feeling an man hi man mein chhoti si Baat becomes huge causing all kinds of blow ups. I am glad prakash has connected the dots and Trisha will know of it soon enough. And of course She won't go running to Bangalore as Nisha has suggested though there will be quite a few some moments of quiet turmoil.

Hey. This chocolate box of updates that we dip in to is better than the idiot box anyways. Smile Good to Hv you bk. Glory be to the net connectivity Thumbs Up .
Originally posted by KM03

Before Ashvin realizes that it's not just attraction it's something more than that by then Trisha will know the truthCry

The story is so beautifully poised. Something's got to give now.
This pace is tantalizing . Events to unfold one of hope and excitement ( at least for us readers ) even if the future is uncertain for the leads.

Hats of to you guys

Sonal I also feel the same and most of the time I don't comment if I do also I erase but some times it's hard to control I recently changed my user ID also thinking that it's better if people don't know my name when they read  my bakwas comments LOL
Sonal you are good Thumbs Up

Kavi Smile
Edited by KM03 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hats of to you guys

Sonal I love your posts. Some of your recent ones had a lot of depth. Sorry somehow missed to make a mention of it.

Well I think I will have to make my husband see your comment as for him I am like they say
Ghar ki murgi dal barabar
Wink
Originally posted by KM03

Hats of to you guys

Sonal I also feel the same and most of the time I don't comment if I do also I earse but some times it's hard to control I recently changed my user ID also thinking that it's better people don't know my name when they read my bakwas commentsLOL
Sonal you are goodThumbs Up

KaviSmile

Thanks for your support and yes nothing said here is bakwas
Everything is welcomed...
Smile
Kavi (I know u KM), Sonal, Neha,
Everyone's comments are being read and cherished. We don't judge here. Wink

Thiruvalluvar's verses are just 7 words but they contain such powerful messages.

Each one has their own style of writing. Please don't feel bad. I used to analyze vocally with my friend while reading SoSy. But I have to make an effort to write it though. Laziness creeps in too LOL

We all are lovers of a great tale and fan of the author. Each one expresses in a different style. That's all.

Please don't hesitate to comment or like. I feel every single comment is welcome by Nisha (big, small, funny, serious,analysis,poetry l)

Keep it coming gals and Vikas :) Edited by jaschick - 4 years ago