See you on another wave -2 - Page 100

Posted: 6 years ago
Yep! Never say Never ...

And Never mess with Badass grandpa. It is said that a combo of experience, old age wisdom and Treachery more often than not beats youth and exuberance. Can't think of applying this better to any badass grandpa, grandson other than Old pop and Ashvin. The deceptiveness and the guile with which Dadu keeps Ashvin hanging for last 10 odd yrs is actually an art Dadu has perfected over the yrs.

Dadu is probing, provoking and proving that he might be an old man with a stick but will take no shit and toss them away with the same stick. Ashvin is at wit's end here. A more softer approach from both could oil up the rust settled but who shows the white flag first is the pertinent thing here.

Mandira and Her Daughter in law ... made up for very warm reading. Mandira on a superficial level might project herself to be someone completely different than who she actually is. For all her manicured nails and the diva she is , for all her spa sessions , She actually doesn't mind getting her hands dirty in the kitchen when there is a need. Of all the characters here, she is the one surprisingly with so many layers... she can be classified grey, white or black depending on the situations in front of her but somewhere she is as lonely as Dadu is.

Things are looking up for everyone including the relationship between grandson and Dadu given the no of times they get to frequently meet now.

The last two chapters are updates where you actually get to read and convey more than what the written words say .
Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Shruti best wishes for the new one. Glad you filled us in on the happenings.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

"You will have like that only?" she asked

This shows she is still unsure about Ashwin wanting her for ever.
In her head Ashwin might want to get rid of her.

Ashwin marry her properly. If not grand wedding atleast give her a proper wedding with rituals and in presence of both the families. Please.

The Girl will feel unsure until then.

The very least to shut up Daddu and his provoking ideas 😆
Originally posted by taramira

Hello all, long time no see. So. U have happening at my end. Quit my job, took up another one and in between went to india for ONE week - Sunday To Sunday - to see my parents. Was a huge surprise for them, but they were super happy. Back in town, jones the new job...very hectic...but in the middle of all this I have kept up with reading the updates..in fact downloaded the entire last thread of SOSY and read it on the plane, was missing RB and II. But back to the wave, loving everybody bit of it as well, feel deeply for the two Anguished souls. How long will they continue this way.

Good luck with the new job !!! Glad you could squeeze an Indian visit - satisfying for parents as well as you 👏
Where is Ms Shanbag?" he asked his DIL

"Yahin honi chahiye" Mandira sounded confident

"In Ashvin's room?"

😉
Not till now but likely from now on
[:D/]
Burn..

Leela woke up to shock and surprise at the sight of Sharanbir

She didnt want to make it known to Ashvin but the way Dadu was being with Ashvin was bothering her
Her mother was oblivious or pretended to be she didnt know which

"How are you?" he asked

She stretched her arms and twisted her neck back and forth

"I think I pulled a neck muscle" she groaned

Mandira nudged her to go chat with Sharanbir

"Jao beta, go talk to him

Trisha was trying to be of help, her usual role in any kitchen, scopping out dahi in a serving bowl, scooping out butter, melting it to room temperature

Getting pickles out of the frig

"Do u know how to make stuffed roti?" Dadu asked her

She shook her head
"Only round thing I make is dosa and eggs.. even that doesnt come round" she smiled sheepishly

Leela giggled hysterically

"OMG She is so honest"

"Tumhari tarah hai, kaam na karne ke pachaas bahane" Mandira scolded

Trisha didnt get that

Leela translated it for her much to Mandira's horror

"I tried many times, but I burn my fingers... so my Aanu said not to cook" she said earnestly

"If u live alone kaise khaogey aap?" Mandira asked proprietorially

"I can make eggs and rice and a ... umm two or three Konkani things" she said sadly

"thats not good no"

"i dont even know that Mum" Leela pointed

Mandira wasnt in the mood to diss her daughter in front of her FIL

"she is a PhD student Mandira beta.. she is studying" Dadu reminded

"So much studying" Mandira shook her head

She had hoped for a flaky superficial dimwit for a wife... or close... not someone that studied so much as to forget the surrounding

Trisha arranged the table

"Ashvin ko bulao beta" he told Leela

"I DONTTT want to see him in a towel... thats an image I can never unsee" she shut her eyes dramatically with her hand tried to sip her coffee and spilled over herself

Mandira was not happy

"I can go papaji... she is very playful"

"No I will send Trisha" he said smoothly

Trisha was trying to escape the kitchen that very second

"You are going Ms Shanbag, its only 20 extra steps for u" he did the math

"Good luck... u might have to burn your eyeballs" Leela mumbled

She nodded as she heard her chest thud making her way to Ashvin's room

she walked inside confidently

He was out in the balcony gulping down his now cold chai distastefully

He was surprised to see her show up near him like that

"U want to go bring the cat?" he grinned

"I only talk about cat?" she asked smiling

"seems like it" he grinned, scooting just enough so she could sit, and still rub against him

"I am not so slim" she pointed

"Thats all u get Trish" he warned

She sat tentatively

He yanked her towards his chest, letting his laptop slide off to his thigh

"I cant even see you" she said facing the direction he was

"Fiiine" he said moving to the deck chair by him

Leaning forward

"What?" he asked

"Nothing... Dadu wants you to come out" she said

His smile vanished

"U are his messenger?" he demanded
"It was going to be Leela... she said she did not want to see u in a towel"

He chuckled, his expression softening

"Her PC crashed, she screamed last time, I walked over to see" he told her why Leela was so afraid

"Leela is funny" she smiled

"Shes my sister... so its fine" (if she does not want to see me in a towel)

"come no?" she demanded

"Is that invite from u or him"

"Him only" she smiled mischievously

"Doesnt he have enough entertainment?" he asked dryly

"Leela is there" Trisha was amused

"And my Mom.. she will say the most ridiculous things so he can have a change of heart" he said somberly

"So u wont eat?"

"Boy... are you insistent"

she laughed sheepishly

"did u make the food?"

"NOOO... umm.. only set the table" 

"U shud cook for him" Ashvin said devilishly

"that is mean" she laughed softly her body shaking

He moved over to her deck chair pinning her down

"U have the softest skin... and I havent even seen 90% of you yet" he groaned in agony

The sun sparkled silver bright, white wispy clouds floated like torn silk ribbons... the downed shades on the awning only allowing her the view at the edges

"Maybe my hands only... maybe I am not soft" she gasped... trembling as he attempted to feel the inside of her arm..

"Ashwinnn" she ordered

He bend down and saw a sliver of buttery lusciousness crack open between the nightshirt and her loungepants.

She lay panting, as he bent down with a tantalizing growl, burying his face in the narrow band of flesh, rubbing his raspy chin on her belly button..
opening his mouth on her belly button... she arched groaning audibly.. begging him... trying to say his name her breath coming out in soft gasps

He heard many "Ahs"... , shivers of pleasure danced through her veins, when he lifted his head she moaned half in protest half in encouragement...

she reached out and felt his raspy chin... he let his cheek and chin rub all over her palm...

"Hate it?" he asked softly

"Its OK" she said weakly. He bend down to kiss her nose..

Originally posted by jaschick

Good luck with the new job !!! Glad you could squeeze an Indian visit - satisfying for parents as well as you 👏

By the way I made it a point to visit MALCHA MARG!!! 

AWESOME SHRU
May your power transfer to all  office working women on this page to be bold and take the plunge to choose a better job

CONGRATS
Ashvin beta...go out and stake your claim over Trisha in the presence of Dadu 😃
Make him call her Mrs. Narang , not Ms Shanbag. get him quit tugging your leash and show the ownership in a hundred dfferent ways...beard burn et al !!

Hope Dadu is not leaving after breakfast as our appetite for a show down has reached an all time high and only good will come out of this one. 

The bonhomie in the house is palpable and the verbal exchanges add to the spice in the air !

As always Nisha, a plea to add to the spice with a call for one more 😊
Vani, have nothing to say after your post.
Nisha, thank you.

Shruti Congratulations.