Fan Fictions

Continuation of my story

susmithasus thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Previous parts: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4516848
Part 5:

Scene Delhi University:

On her way back to class Khushi saw payal glacing over ground  moving her vision towards ground Khushi saw akash there playing basket ball.
By seeing this Khushi resolve get strong that she have to make patyal confess her love to Akash

By hearing the bell ring she move towards her class . And started thinking how to make two love birds confess their love.

Scene : Evening shyam and payals house:

Shyam is getting ready to meet Arnav. While coming out his room he saw Khushi there in Payals room in confused state.  He moved towards the room and ask whats the matter.  Khushi came back to present and said nothing bai just thinking about live.  Shyam is giving doubting  look to her.  So she suddenly  said the assignment  bai which i talked to u in the afternoon.  Afternoon  receiving  a nod from Shyam Khushi continued. 
Khushi: i have another doubt bai when two people r in love why they r coward and not confessing their love .

Shyam: Princess its not like they r being coward, its they fear about the rejection which  they may face if their feelings are voiced out. Everybody have fear in their life about losing their loved ones.  Its just normal princess.

Khushi : but bai if they didn't voice thwir feeling how would the other know they love each other.  Eventually  they r making the situation  in which they will lose their loved   one know.  What will make different  in it.  If they voiced their love or not

Shyam: u wont understand  it princess unless u r in love.  When u love someone u come and say how u feel about it.  Shyam lovingly said this and patted her head.

Khushi became embraced  about  direction the conversation is going so she decided to change the topic
 Khushi: all set to meet Payals hero.  
Shyam: ya khushi all set but i cant find Payal she has to. Come with  me to Arnavs house .

Khushi: Payal is making kheer bai.  She said her hero like that a lot so she is making it.

Shyam and Khushi moved towards the kitchen their they  saw Payal making kheer.  They two silently went behind Payal and said boom.

Payal who was in dreamland  with Akash came back with their sound. and look back them with angry glare because of them  her kheer is all spilt on the floor. 

Khushi suddenly  take her hand towards ears with cute face said sorry Payal melted by her cute action and laughed. 
Shyam who was standing near them also started to laugh but by getting glare from payal he too tried to imitate  khushi which make bith the girls to laugh heartily. 

Shyam: come payal we have to go its getting late. Princess be good girl and dont trouble buaji while coming back we will buy dinner for u. 

On hearing dinner khushi became happy  and nodded  her head while jumping  on shyam

Shyam laughed and kissed her forehead  . Be hapoy like this always Princess 
And started to go out with  Payal.
Edited by susmithasus - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susmithasus thumbnail
Part 6

In life nothing goes as planned 

Scene : ar office 7pm

Anjali is immersed with more work but her concentration  is not 1on work her mind is not in control today.  She is thinking  about the conversation where Arnav call  someone as angel.  

Anjali: this feel weird Arnav is not close with any opposite gender  except  our family then how can he call someone as angel. May be did he call the useless mentor as angel no no no.  While talking he has certain look in his face which he usually  have when he talk with his dearest one then who is the angel in his life i have to find about it...  Having this monologue with herself she made a decision to find about it... 

Anjali called the manager and asked him about Arnav

When he said that he left before 4 pm her irritation  increases. 

Controlling  her anger she dismissed  him from her cabin and started to pack her things to cal it a day since her mind is not with her she decided to go home soom.  Moreover she is eager to see the angel and god like mentor of Arnav. 

Scene: raizada mansion 

Payal and Shyam reach  raizada mansion and recieved by whole family except Aakash and Anjali

Payal doesnt know that Arnav is raizada since she didnt know his full name. While intro to the family member she got to know that he is raizada.  But Aakash name doesnt click her mind at that time. 

Shyam is happy to  see the family Members of his favourite  student.Payal though shy also participated in some conversation  when they asked something to her. 

Finally  they all are seated in the dinning hall and having dinner that  time Anjali entered the house and heard the loud laughters coming from the dinning hall she moved there to see whats the matter. 
There she saw a girl and hansome man having their dinner with her family.  She shouted to hp to bring coffee to her making them aware of her presence (hp is the house servant) 

All turned in her direction  and Arnav stand up to  give hug to her since he know she is angry with him. Because he came home without informing  her

Anjali gave a stern look to Arnav and asked him to introduce the guest to her. 

Arnav: di this is Shyam manohar jha my mentor, professor  and god father
By pointing payal he said this is Angel 
Anjali give confused look to him so he said sry sry this is payal shyam sir's sister who is also a sister to me.

Anjali smiled to them and welcomed them home.,though she is jealous she doent show it openly she doesnt became the business woman of the year without knowing  any trick. 

Her eyes started to analyse them and while crutinizing payal she smile to her and exchanged pleasantries which payal returned with a shy and little feared smile. 

On seeing shyam she got some electric  vibes pass through her body she is feeling that she had seen him before and Her woman intution says that he is more that what she see through eyes. On closely examining Shayam,she forget that she is in the dining hall with everyone  and they are passing some curious look to her. 

Dadi and mami conversation 
Mami: sausuma did you see what i am seeing that Anjali betiya is seeing some male species with curious eyes that too without taking her eye from him. 

Dadi: Manorama you are right i too seeing the same thing. 

To avoid more embarrassment Anjali escape to her room saying she is going to freshen up

Shyam mind voice: She is more than what i saw in the news.  Strong and intelligent and capable of reading  people at the first instance.  Princess will love to work with her . Should i talk with her about it or not.  He is in dilema. 

Inspite of all these drama Payal's mind is somewhere else towards the entrance of the house where her dreamboy sry sry playboy of their college  is entering like a thief inorder to escape  from his family questions. 
But to his  bad luck Arnav saw it and welcomed him in brotherly affection 

Until now Aakash is not aware of Payal in his house. 
Aakash cursed Arnav in his mind and move towards dining hall.  While walking towards them he saw two new guest with them and while looking closer he got the familiar  view of the girls back and immediately  Payal name came out of his mouth

Payal on hearing  her name turned towards him in shock.  While he contemplating  whether he is dreaming or its true. Everybody  is busy eating except payal and Arnav. 
Arnav saw the stupid reaction his brother  is having on seeing Payal and Payal just rooted on her chair by seeing Aakash here. Just then her clicked and linked the connection 

Arnav broke their internal monologue and bring them back to present.  And introduce them to each other.  Aakash shared a nod with shyam since he is eating and looking Payal curiously who didnt rise her face even for the introduction. Arnav thoughtt Payal is shy by seeing strangers so to make her feel home.  He started to tease her.  
Payal came out of her shyness and started to talk with Arnav or giving glaring look to Arnav. 

Anjali is seeing all this from the stairs and again she has the crutinizing look in her  face. Shyam see her coming down  and immediately  smiled at her. 
Anjali was taken back by this gesture and move toward the dining hall  by shaking her head. 
She too joined them and having her fill
Aakash too joined them to see Payal .

All finished their dinner with  small talks. Arnav Requested  Shyam to help him with  some issue and took shyam with him. 
Payal sat alone with the family helplessly. Her phone started to ring. And she is terrified  of her sudden ringtone. All family members  smiled at her and ask her to  receive  the  call. 
On seeing the caller id a smile came on her face she attended the cal and stayed silent for five minutes listening  it

Dadi: bitiya  is there any  problem you attended the call but you didnt talk are u not conformable. You can also talk in privacy if you want. 

Payal didnt expect This question she has the blank look on her face. 
But seeing all family  members  eye on her she explained  that her sister is in the  call. And she is Speaking for these five minutes  not giving any gap to her to speak. Dadi smiled at the explanation  and asked to continue  the call

Payal kept the phone on her ear and kushi is still continuing her rambling smiling she said 
Payal: bas kushi u already talked more listen i am with family will call u later. 
But Khushi being Khushi asked her to talk now so without any solution Payal continued to listen to her rambling for another five minutes.  Finally Shyam came and sat beside her seeing her in call he smiled  and mouthed princess Payal nod her head. 

Next second  Payal placed her phone in shyams ear and heaved a sigh. 
Shyam smiled on hearing khusi rambling.  Now everybody is turned to them since they were intrigued to know who was on the cal the sibling is smiling  but not talking in phone. 

Arnav came now and sat beside Shyam
Anjali who leaved eariler to attend some business call was also back and sat with the family.. 
Seeing everybodies eye on him shyam tried to stop khusi from speaking but on hearing shyams voiced she complained  that 

Khusi: you two  are bad bhai you two know that i am alone in the house and if something happened no one wil get to know. Payal always didnt care about me but you too bhai for whom i tied rakhi in his hand on rakshabandan who said that he will protect me no matter what.  What happened to the promise bhai... She continued on complaining.. 

Not able to stop her Shyam sternly said princess 

Now khusi on hearing his stern voiced stopped talking taking this opportunity  shyam continued to talk. We will be back in half an hour dont worry  and have your food and listen no one will come near you to kill even if they came near you.  You will make  them to run away with your thundering voice so calm down and have food. Bye.  He cut the call and saw that all family members are eager to know who is this

Manorama being an open mouth asked 
Manorama: your girlfriend! 
Payal laughed at the comment 
Shyam at first get shocked  but he too laugh with payal 
Seeing them laughing  everybody is evenmore interested  in it.

Shaking his head shyam said no no mami ji 
Shyam: this is our neighbour. She is just like a sister to me.  And if anyone have a girlfriend  like her the he sure would be deaf by hearing her rambling... 
He continue to laugh with payal everybody join in their laugh. 
Aakash was seeing Payal all this time with love in his eye he is in his dreamland so he didnt hear the happenings 

Arnav now got to know that princess is someone whom shyam sir see as a sister 
Anjali now eyeing shyam curious  to know what type of man he is gentle, handsome, smart, loving, caring, respecting elders, and more over considering  everyone equal without any superiority in his action.  She is confused whether there is any human being with all these quality in them without any flaws in them..  She is challeged to find flaws in him.  Which she cant get through even after analysing him for an hour. This makes her angry. So she decided to check on the mails while her family is talking about some neighbor  girl 

Back to the conversation  to the family

After the laughter everybody wanted to hear more about the girl so Payal and Shyam continue to say about khusi to them 
Shyam: She is sweet girl with good looks and intelligent  enough to handle any situation in life.  She is an orphan lost he rparents in an accident  and now living with her buaji.. 

Everybody  laughed at first hearing about khisi and became sad at last for her loss
Shyam: eventhough she is alone. She doesnt want anybody support in her life and always want Payal and Shyam before her eyes because she fear that uf she didnt she them before her eyes they will also leave her and go.  This is her greatest fear.  

Everybody  understood the girl like they know how it feels because  their Anjali bitiya is just like her.  But they didnt voice  it that it will hurt Anjali more so they just smiled with them. 

Arnav on the other hand felt the close bond with that unknown girl after knowing  her tragic life. He wanted to befriend her and want to learn more about her.  But being the silent  guy he didnt speak about it. 

Shyam and Payal decided to go home since they said to come home with half an to khusi . They said their bye and move towards their car.  

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story loved it 
but update complete story in one thread dear 
susmithasus thumbnail
Thank u. Will try to update in ine thread.  And sry for the inconvenience 
susmithasus thumbnail
part 7:
Payal and shyam car: 

Payal : Bhaiya my hero is same as before so downtoearth.  Eventhough he is so rich and his family members are awesome  . I wish we too have a family like him.  With dreamy eyes payal said these to shyam

Shyam: yes Payal they are nice. I wish atleast you will  be married to a family like them.

Payal: Bhaiyaa pls dont talk about my marriage.  You will be getting married first then we can see what we will do about me. 

Shyam: Payal u and Khushi are my sisters you two have to be married before me so i can enjoy my life alone without your tantrums and laughed lightly drama queens

Payal : Bhaiyaa this is too much wait i will say this to khushi and see what she will do to you. You are saying us drama queen wait i will show you what dramaqueen is with khushi...Payal turned her face away from Shyam and looked outside 

Shyam laughed at her and continued driving without saying anything to her

Raizada mansion:

Arnavs room

Aakash enters Arnavs room

Aakash:Bhai i need a word with you .

Arnav: ya Aakash come sit.  Whats the matter buddy? 

Aakash: bhai woo woo 

Arnav: spit it Aakash i know what you want to say. 

Aakash:bhai woo i tried to talk to her bhai but she didnt respond to me positively but her friend engaged me with the conversation.what do i do with this bhai?

Arnav: i have a question for u Aakash? 

Aakash:yes bhai what it is? 

Arnav: do u know Payal before today? 

Aakash didnt expect this question  and since Arnav seems to have a softcorner to Payal and she being the sister Of his godfather. He feared what if he is against his  love and contemplating  what to reply to him..

Arnav on the other hand reading the facial expression of Aakash and waiting for his answer

Arnav: I am waiting Aakash

Aakash: Bhai oo oo 

Arnav: Aakash i asked something  to you.  You are not answering  it. 

Aakash: yes bhai I know her. 

Arnav : without any expression asked you know her are you love her? 

Aakash was taken back by his question and decided to come clean with him
Aakash: Bhai i love her and closed his eyes

Arnav: without any expression .so the girl who is not responding to your charm is angel and he started to laugh at him

Aakash on hearing Arnavs laugh opened his eyes and stare at him like stupid. Arnav controlling  his laugh said so the one who is ruling this playboys heart is Angel wow its a great news

Aakash even now in the daze doesnt realize what Arnav is saying and giving his the same stupid look

Arnav stopped laughing on not getting any reply from Aakash and shaked him Aakash aakash where were you lost. 

Coming out of daze Aakash said its not a joke i am truely in love with Payal. 

Arnav with serious expression  said i am not joking Aakash but your expression  is laughable  i cant control and started to laugh again

Aakash : bhaaii

Arnav: ok ok cool i wont laugh again.  So coming again to the topic the one who didnt respond to you positively is my angel and what do you expect from me to say. 

Aakash : bhai actually i dont know that Shyam sir is your godfather  and Payal ur angel its co incidence bhai.  I cant do anything about it.And loving someone is not a crime bhai

Arnav: Aakash relaxe i didnt say that loving someone is crime but the question here is that Payal is important to me as you. So i cant take anybody's side.  If Payal is ok with this relationship  i will support  you and will my blessings.  But if she is not willing  then i am in a situation  to force you to forget her. I dint have any choice here.  Your ball is in Payals court. 

Aakash who expected Arnav to thrash him for loving his angel doesnt expect this reply from him so he asked bhai are you not angry with me for loving her

Arnav: cooly replied  why should i be angry with you.  Did you  do any bad thing to Payal? 

Aakash still in shock : no bhai.  But she is your angel i know how possesive you are when it comes to somebody close to you. But you being this cool and replying me that you would do according to Payals wish just shocks me

Arnav: i am possesive of her Aakash and i am possesive about you too. You two are equal to me.  My brother and my sister. I cant take ones side and let the other hate me.  So i have to be in centre to maintain  the equilibrium in ours relationship. And one more thing if i am possessive about someone  that doesnt mean they belong to me.  Its just they play a important  role in my life and i take care of them more than others.  That somebody also have their own life to live Aakash they are not my toys or things which i am possessive about and keep it to myself.  They are the humanbeing who have their own mind and emotion and own life to carrryon. 

Aakash: bhai is that really you.  I didnt know my brother is a saint.  If i knew it before i would have brought some flowers  and would have worshipped  you.. 

Arnav: sternly stop making fun of me Aakash i am trying to be a matured one here to handle your problem dont make me to choose Payal than you.. 

Aakash on hearing Arnav suddenly become tensed and said no bhai no.  I am just fooling around dont take it serious and started  to laugh like fool..

Arnav: enough Aakash do u have any thing to discuss if not just leave my room. 

Aakash :bhai dont push me out i am in need of your help. 

Arnav: oh help for what? 

Aakash : bhai dont play around you know for what

Arnav:will you make fun of me again? 

Aakash: shaking his head vigorously and said.  Bhai fun of u i dont even know how to make fun.  How can i make fun of you

Arnav started to laugh at Aakash antic and said stop it aakash what do you want now.

Aakash: bhai help 

Arnav: for what? 

Aakash: bhai since you know Payal personally will you talk to her about me and her opinion about me, Any dream or expectations  which she had about her future husband. 

Arnav: Aakash you are mad totally mad.  Will any girl say these things to brother.  They usually discuss these with close friends  and sisters ask these questions  to them not to me and Aakash one more thing i wont help you with anything  regarding  Angel you should make her love you by yourself  that too without any lie understand. 

Aakash: yes bro will do that. 
And moved towards his room

After Aakash dismissal  Arnav thought about his behavior  four years back he was not like this cool calm and composed he is totally cold, closed, introvert and possessive  about his things and people . These changes are brought in him by Shyam who thought him what is life in another angle. He was forever  in debt with him for making him like this.. 

susmithasus thumbnail
Scene delhi university 

Khushi and Payal are on they way to their classes

Aakash is chatting with their friends  on their way. 

Payal saw Aakash their and started  to go in the opposite  direction.  Khushi didnt know what happened  to Payal as she is going in opposite  direction  

Khushi: jiji what happened  why are u going in opposite  direction. 
Payal: oh khushi i forget my notes so going to get it. 
Khushi: its already  time for the class you cant go now come .
Payal: avoiding khushi and seeing Aakash now... 
no khushi its important i want it now. 
Khushi on seeing Payal sight elsewhere  looked where she is seeing and caught Aakash there with his friends  without saying anything she started to laugh and move towards Aakash without saying anything to Payal

Khushi: hi Aakash i can cal u Aakash know. U wont mind na Because i am junior .
Aakash didnt expect Khushi to cone and talk with him at first he is startled and dint know what to say later on remembering his bhai words to befriend his girls best friend  he started the conversation. 

Aakash : no no i dont mind.  I dont like those formalities since you are my friend. 

Khushi: oh thank god i am afraid that you will became mad and will started  to scold me.  Thank god thats not a scenario now and started to talk with him casually. 

Payal is seeing all these from afar she didnt know what they are talking but she saw them smiling together she became jealous  at khushi for talking to Aakash this casually  and started  to move towards  them to hear what they are talking. 

Khushi on seeing Payal coming towards  them smiled inwards and started to  push Aakash to go away from here. 

Aakash not understanding  anything  move away from her seeing backwards continuously. With confused look on his face

Payal reached Khushi and asked what you said to him

Khushi: what i wanted to say for a long time. 

Payal: khushi dont play with me just say what you said to him and please say u didnt say anything  stupid to him since he is my heros brother..

Khushi: what !!!!!!your heros brother that means you met him yesterday  cheatercock u dint say this to me before.  If you said before i would have tagged along with you yesterday.

Payal: khushi its not a joke he is my heros brother and i dont go there to see him.  I too know it yesterday only.

Khushi : whatsoever you have a crush on your heros brother just a Bollywood  story. 

Payal: khushi no i am not he is off limit for me. 

Khushi: why do u always lie to me about this.  I know you have a crush on him.  And moreover he is not off-limits  since he didnt have any girlfriend  as of now.  If you confess to him now you will be his girlfriend.. A perfect love story

Payal: khushi he doent have any girlfriend  but he is a play boy and moreover he is filthy rich i dont even match his status.  Why desire something  when you know that you wont have it. He is offlimit for me.

Khushi: payal dont be silly.  He may be a playboy but he didnt do anything  wrong.  And he may be rich with money but you are rich in your heart.  Please dont mind the monetary  value.  Love is about two hearts and marriage is between two family.  Money doesnt come in this. 

Payal: these philosophy  will work only in your bollywood films khushi in this world money is everything  . Who will know it better than us. 

Khushi on hearing this became sad and move towards  class without saying anything  to payal. 
Payal too move towards her class. 

Scene lunch time 
Shyams cabin:
Khushi and Payal came to Shyams cabin for their  lunch.  They didnt speak any words after coming to him. 
Shyam: what happened  why are you silent? 

Payal: nothing bhai just didnt know what to talk. 

Khushi: bhai do you think money is everything  in this world? 

Shyam: no princess money is not everything  in this world. 

Khushi: on looking at Payal and said 
Say this to somebody  bhai who think money is everything  in this world. 

Shyam got confused by khushi word and asked
Shyam: Payal did you say anything that upset my princess. 

Payal: no bhai you know her she is such a drama queen.  

Khushi: bhai say her that i wont talk to her anymore. 

Payal: bhai you only told me yesterday  that me and khushi are dramaqueen making innocent faces. 

Shyam dont know what to say so he is silent. 

Khushi: what bhai you said me i am dramaqueen . I wont talk to you too. 
And started to move towards the door. 

Payal and shyam immediately  move on either side of her and staeted to block the way.  

Khushi didnt bulge and started to move 

Payal winked at shyam and produced jelabi before khushi. 
Khushi at first dint note the jelabi and started  to move. 

On hearing the moaning voices from shyam and Payal she turned and see what they are doing.
Seeing the having jelabi she mobed towards them and snatched jelabi from them and started to have it without minding them

Payal and Shyam started to laugh at her . Which earned them a glare from khushi 

They keep their hand on their ears and started to say sorry to her.

Khushi anger melted on seeing them. She started to Laugh. 

Shyam and Payal whispered drama queen and
Then they had their Lunch. 

susmithasus thumbnail
Life is mess this is what Anjali thinks when she cant concentrate  on her work
The certain someone who she saw yesterday occupied  her mind.  Dont think she is in love.  Its not about love.  Its curiosity  to know him since he became an integral part of her brothers life. 

And more over  Aakash is in love with the certain fellow sister.  Life is a total mess.

Ya your guess is right Anjali had some doubt in Aakash behaviour for several days and yesterday seeing him behave like lovesick puppy before Payal made her to come to this conclusion. How she know that he is in love with Payal . Its purely on womans instinct which only woman in this world can understand..Nothing will miss their hawk like eyes.

On thinking about it she is not against him. She is against the concept of love. Because she dont believe in love. Accorrding to her Its just attraction and lust nothing more..
Its because she saw many life destroyed because of this whole thing called love which made an important role in her life.

She is in serious discussion with herself. When Arnav entered her cabin and looking at her zooming out he swayed his hand before her and brought her out of the struggle.

Arnav: di where were u zoomed out

Anjali: nowhere  whats the matter Arnav.

Arnav:  di i need a favour from you. 

Anjali: favour what favour.

Arnav: oh di i want shyam sir to work with us . He is good . He has knowledge in this and he will be really helpful to us.

Anjali misunderstood that shyam want to take advantage of Arnav being rich. Decided to teach him a lesson by inviting him for the interview

Arnav: you know i dont take people based on recommentation i want to personally interview him . If i think he is good for the company i will hire him.  If not no hard feeling. You know how it works in the corporate world. No family no favour only profit and benefit. So ask him to attend interview.

Arnav: thank you di . I know you will say only this . I dont mind you interviewing him and more over he will impress you i have full faith in him.

Saying this arnav went outof her cabin.

Arnav shyam conversation

Arnav know shyam dont like favour so he didnt inform him about it just said to come and help him in some problem

Arnav: sir i need your help

Shyam:what happened Arnav any problem ? 

Arnav : yes sir a big problem only you can solve it please come to office tomorrow i am in need of you . And while coming please bring your cv with you sir. I want to show it to my close friend who also want to become a professor like  you. he dont know what he should add in his cv. Please do me this favour sir.

Shyam doesnt find his reason satisfying . But he didnt say anything and enquired about the time of his visit tomorrow.

Atlast schedule meeting is at noon for lunch since shyam didnt have any free time tomorrow as it is weekday . They said their byes and kept phone.

Arnav informed Anjali about the meeting i mean interview with shyam.

Scene delhi unversity 

Khushi is searching for Payal but she cant find her anywhere.  Atlast she decided to search near parking lot. 

There Payal is standing behind the tree and talking to Dhisa

Note Dhisa Is one of Aakash friend who is madly in love with him but didnt express her love to him

Nearing them khushi heard

Payal: why  dont you say to him that you love him? 

Dhisa : Because i know he just see me as a friend  and saying  i love you to him will change Everything  between us since he love someone  else.  

Payal was shocked to hear this. Aakash love someone else her love didnt have anychance anymore. Moreover its not even possible in the first phase now it is even more complicated when he love someone else. 
My love will always be oneside love.thats my fate.

Dhisa: ok its time for me to go i will see you later bye Payal.

Payal: bye dhisa. Its good to talk to you.

Khushi: woo what is this . I thought Payal is being secretive about her love because of status different  now there is other one in this business. I have to find out about this.

Without seeing Payal Khushi moved toward ground where she will find Aakash.

Khushi being khushi without care about the world called Aakash.

Aakash once again startled by her call move towards her with confused look

Aakash: Khushi hai do you have anything to say to me?

Khushi: Aakash please say the truth do you love someone.

Aakash thought khushi came to know about his love to Payal so started to say.  
Aakash: it not like what you think. I may flirt with others but my love is true. Please understand.

Here the whole basketball team and some audience hear his confession and started to think that Aakash proposed Khushi. This news spread as a wild fire around college Payal also heard about it and moved in search of Khushi.

Seeing them in ground Aakash giving feared look and Khushi giving confused look.

Payal: Khushi what are you doing here? And why the whole college is talking that Aakash proposed to you. You have something to say to me.

Payal know that Khushi doesnt love Aakash but if Aakash liked Khushi she will encourage them to have a relationship. Moreover love means making their loved one happy and she loved both Khushi and Aakash.

Aakash and Khushi give blank look to Payal after her query and started to look around them to see whole college is surrounding them and they are gossiping around themselves.

They didnt know what to do first . They stare at eachother and the situation started to sink in them they moved away from each other in opposite direction Khushi to Payal and Aakash to his friend to ask about what is happening around them

Payal enlighted Khushi about the scenario and said Khushi if u like Aakash i dont mind . Please say yes to him. Because he love you and i am happy for you

There Aakash friend started to tease him.

Aakash friend jai

Jai : oh oh playboy become romatic boy proposing in front of everyone wwaa what a scene  like bollywood film.

Aakash became irritated and said. I didnt propose anybody we are just talking.

Khushi understanding the situation said Payal its not like that 

Payal stops Khushi and said its ok Khushi  . If he loves you i dont have a problem

Khushi turned towards Aakash . Aakash faced Khushi they both started to move towards each other.
Payal thought Khushi is going to say yes to Aakash and started to tear up

There Aakash and Khushi at the same time asked do u love me to each other.

Both made disgusting face for others question and said a big nooo

The crowd became silent and both staring at each other for few seconds and started to laugh.

Everybody surrounding them doesnt understand what is happening all are bewildered.

Khushi and Aakash continued thier laugh till they have tears in their eyes.

Payal also didnt know what is happening. She is expecting some explanation from them and move towards them

Aakash and Khushi hified each other and khushi turned to Payal and said.
Khushi: you know me na Payal its just a bet. I made a bet at him to make me centre of attraction of whole college and he won the bet. I lost it badly.

The whole college is gaping at them. Payal didnt understand anything . In her mind she thought that she would sacrifice her love for khushi but here they are playing bet. 
Payal became angry and left them ,all college people laughed at their foolishness and moved away from them.

Khushi gave threating look to Aakash.since they didnt have any bet like this and to dissolve the crowd she said like that. There Aakash said thanks to khushi and started to move.

Khushi : dont you dare move away from here i think u have lot of things to explain to me and moreover you didnt answer my question.

Do you love somebody. Just say yes or no?

Aakash without having any option because he didnt want to spoil his friendship with Khushi she is the one who can help him to solve his love problem. Thinking to come clean to her.

Aakash: shall we sit and talk.  I have lot of confession  to do and it will take time. 

Khushi: ok and sat down with him

Aakash: first of all i am sorry for creating this gossip i didnt intend to do it.  Your question startled me and i blabbered something which i should have explained before.  And i have motive behind befriending you. 

Khushi: please dont say you like me. 

Aakash : no no no.  I didnt like you i mean not love you no i mean i didnt like you  as my partner i like you as a friend. 

Khushi heaved a big sigh
Khushi: thank god you saved me from a big embrassement. 

Aakash: sry i should thank you for solving the gossip tactically. And coming to befriend you i have motive which i want to say to you now.

Khushi seeing Aakash fumbling with word asked him
Khushi: you love Payal dont you.  You befriend me to flat her dont you? 

Aakash without having any option said yes lightly. 

Khushi first glared at him for saying yes later she stood and started to dance. 

Aakash dont know why khushi is dancing suddenly  he also gotup from his place and asked khushi to say something. 

Khushi being in her own happiness  doesnt answer to the confused and feared Aakash. 

Later Aakash stopped Khushi from dancing and asked her why she started to dance.. Anxiously. 

Khushi smiled at him and said you made my day. I love you. And hugged him

Aakash stumbled back by khushis hug dont know what to do he stand like a statue. 

Khushi after coming back to sense and asked your love for Payal is true know.  Please dont say you want her because of your playboy nature. 

Aakash : no my love is true. you have to help me in it

Khushi : ok then prove me your love is true. Then i will help you. 
 And started move towards Shyams cabin since she know Payal will be their waiting for her and she wanted to hug and congratulate Payal but she stopped thinking what if Aakash said this because of his playboy nature what if its just a game for him.  No i will not say anything Payal till he prove his love to Payal . Decideing this she moved towards Payal who is angry at her for god knows what reason

Want to know what Aakash will do to prove his love.  Or what Anjali will do to shyam comment me 

susmithasus thumbnail
Please dont judge a book by its cover. We all know this quotes but do we ever follow it. Do we really understand the meaning of this quotes . Lets see what happen here and how it is related to this quote.

Scene AR Office:
lunch time

Anjali's cabin

Arnav enters Anjali's cabin to remind her about the interview which is scheduled during lunch.

Anjali: Arnav this is the 7th time you are remaining me this from the morning. I understand that he is important to you but this is the limit if u again say a word about it I am gonna cancel the interview.

Arnav said with the smile Di please dont cancel it i am not going to remind you again because its already lunch time and according to the schedule he will be here within 5 mins.

Anjali: 5 mins Arnav that's impossible . Even if he started from his college before half an hour he will reach at 1.30 you know na it will take 1 hour to reach our office from his place and to come here in 5 mins he should be already at the entrance of our office which i highly doubt . Because i didnt receive any call from the receptionist.

Arnav;Di he will be here in 4 and half mins and receptionist didnt call because I already informed her about his arrival.

Anjali in mind this is too much . He is just an ordinary person who is coming here for an interview and he should be waiting at the reception to see me . Usually i do this do analyse all candidates patience  and here Arnav had overruled my all theory. Now how can i test him if he is treated like a VIP not like a mere employee. hmmm
she is thinking about the various way in which she can test his capability.

Meanwhile Arnav received call from Shyam saying he is in his cabin waiting for him.

Arnav informed Anjali about it and moved towards his cabin which is adjacent to hers.

Anjali thought see here he came for an interview and he dint wait for it . he is moving around my place without permission like he own it . i hate his attitude. And he is so greedy trying to attain position in big firms in the name of friendship. chaaa

Arnav's cabin

Arnav and Shyam hugged each others and exchanged pleasantries.

Shyam; so Arnav what do you want to discuss with me? 

Arnav: Sir its about the company portfolio we are covering it for a long time and we want only best of it . We have certain ideas which we want to discuss with you . like what to do you think about this field  the exposure, how much it is important to the client like certain things which we want to add in our portfolio. Will you please help us with it. i know you have great knowledge about it since you did masters in it.

Shyam: Oh Arnav why you need me when you have the best in this field your sister will ace it more than me.

Arnav dont know what to said and blabbered. Since its her company she want to know it from third person perspective.

Shyam : oh ok will do it.

Arnav : not here sir in her cabin.

and they moved towards her cabin 

On the entrance of her cabin Arnav took Shyam's CV from him stating he needed it so he can show it to his friends.

Shyam dint say anything and nodded his head

Then they entered the lioness den .

Shyam introduced himself again and produced his hand for an handshake. Anjali without having any option took it . and they had the firm handshake which shows thats they are not intimidated by the others.an dstarted to have their own monologue

Anjali in mind he is something the one who is not intimidated by me and he also behave so professional. good impression at first meeting is 90% but i know he is asking favours so my first impression on him is not so good. with I am a devil expression in face

Shyam's mind voice: why do they need me to give Advice they have the best in best of team . They can also have opinion from various advisors in the world Since they have the power and money why me with a questioning expression in his face

Arnav distracted Shyam by saying lets have lunch while talking and moved towards the other side of the room where she had sofa and table for having lunch.

Anjali dint like the idea of having lunch with Shyam since she is very professional. But dont want to make Arnav bad she moved toward the sofa .

Arnav and Anjali on sofa . Shyam is on the sofa opposite to them.

Arnav tactically gave Shyam's Cv to Anjali but saying Di see he have a extraordinary Cv. Take a look at it and gave to Anjali.

Anjali not liking Arnav doing these all favors to Shyam but without showing any emotion reached for the CV and started taking a look at it.

While reading it Anjali asked so Shyam whats you surname?

Shyam : Shyam manohar Jha mam

susmithasus thumbnail
Continuation
Shyam : Shyam manohar jha mam

Anjali: so you are from lucknow? 

Shyam : yes mam my native is lucknow but we dont reside there anymore. 

Anjali: you did your schooling in lucknow. Graduated  from delhi university. And masters in marketing and finance doing your Phd in indian economy

Shyam : yes mam

Arnav who happen to arrange lunch for them interrupeted them  Di have you lunch and you can interrogate him after that. 

Anjali: Arnav you know what I Am doing here and I dont like if someone  is interrupting  my business.  And I am doing this for you.  Because asked me to conduct in,...

Before saying interview Arnav stopped her and said ok di.  I understand. Looking shyam and said beware Shyam you are facing the devil  which  earn him a glare from Anjali and a smile from Shyam

Anjali : back to the topic why do you study on indian ecobomy.  Its just a normal topic?

Shyam : ya but i want to know what is happening in my country so i am interested  in it.

Anjali: for doing this you need influence  you know.  You cant easy get information  about it anywhwere

Meanwhile  Arnav got a call from Aakash and move outside

Shyam: ya i know.  And i have others ways to attain it. 

Anjali: care to explain? 

Shyam : actually  it is a secret  i cant say it to anybody. 

Anjali: you know  its just  if you want to do this work . I need to know everything  about you 

Shyam: err.  Its just no one knows about it not even my sister 

Anjali:  i am curious  to know you method .

Shyam:  And it is called for secret you know that no one should know.

Anjali: Now i am intrigued  to know that. You can believe me you know. Even  I am full of secrets.  

Shyam.  Hmm...  Its just u know. Itss he started  to stammer. 

Anjali: if you dont trust me.  No need let just talk about some other things Anjalis monologue( what!!! What did you say trust.  Do you trust anybody in your life and you are asking him to trust you bloody hell where this it come from. And why do you want to know everything  about him. Its just a job interview  tou should ask professional  questions  not personal on and shaking her head as if clearing her mind)

Shyam : heaving a big sigh said I am not a professor and closed his Eyes and said i in undercover working  on a mission. Shyams monologue ( waah shyam wahh you didnt share this information  with anyone not even with you sister and Khushi now you are sharing this to her whom you met only twice way to go man way to go

Anjali dint say anything for few mine just blinking  her eyes on shyam. 

Shyam seeing her smiled and said you can believe me i am saying the truth. 

Anjali: oh so you are the cop.  Who is in undercover.

Shyam: ya

Anjali: then why did you come here? 

Shyam with confused look said because Arnav asked me to help him. 

Anjali: help arnav? Without  showing any reaction  in face

Shyam saw her  face to know what she is thinking  but she is expressionless  so he explained  . Ya he said he need help in reviewing  company  portfolio  since you want to know third person  perspective  for it who happen to me. 

Anjali give shocked look and said what reviewing... Porfolio...  Company...  Wait then why do you bring  you Cv?

Shyam : Arnav said his friend need model cv for applying  professor  job and asked me to help him with my cv as model. 

Scene outside Anjalis cabin

Arnav conversation with Aakash

Aakash: bhai i need help

Arnav: Aakash i already said i wont help you to convince Payal you have to do it.

Aakash: bhai its not Payal . Its her friend the one who always tag along with her the talkitive girl.

Arnav: oh what about her?

Aakash: bhai she said she will help me if i prove my love on Payal to her.

Arnav: oh thats good see you got help now.

Aakash: not yet but soon for that only i need your help

Arnav: Aakash say it in a way so i can cleary understand you

Aakash: woh bhai i dont know how to prove my love with sad tone

Arnav: ok what do you want me to do.

Aakash: bhai it just i had seen all film . In that hero prove his love by sacrificing him. 

Arnav: what Aakash are you mad . Where do you get such idiotic movies. Love is about sacrificing but not about sacrificing oneself for it. It should be with care ,trust,adjustment,understanding. You got it.

Aakash: i dont want this philosophy. I want to prove my love to her please help me with it.

Arnav: i dont know what to say . You just ask her what you have to do to prove your love. I dont have much idea about it.

Aakash: bhai you are my only resolve and you are not helping me.

Arnav: ok just do one thing.

Aakash: ya bhai say it.

Anjalis cabin

Anjali in a deep thought said. 
So you are a cop? 

Shyam: yes cyber crime branch

Anjali: And you came here to help Arnav not for interview? 

Shyam: what interview?i already  have two jobs which consume my time  and why do i need another one? 

Anjali thinking in her mind.  So these all are planned by Arnav .
Shyam disnt know anything  about it and this act of him make me look like a clown before Shyam.  I am not going to let him away for this. 

Shyam seeing  time said.  If you show me the portfolio  i will go through  it and say my opinion  .

Anjali : woh ah wait. 
And moved  towards her table to retrieve  the portfolio  which she is making. Here have this go through  it and say me your opinion anjalis monologue ( since when do you accept  others opinion  in your work and what the hell why do you give the original .You can provide him the intial stage or the old one why the final one.)

Shyam: Actually can i Take it home.  I am getting late for my Classes since It take 1 hr may i leave.

Anjali is dumbfolded by his statement. Did I really judge him wrong .May be as they always said dont judge book by the cover . We should not judge someone without knowing anything.
Anjali : oh ok no issues but u didnt have your lunch?

Shyam: will have it when i am free say bye to Arnav and thanks for inviting me here . And please dont share my secret with anyone not evwn with Arnav.

Anjali: oh ok dont worry about it . And can i say something?

Shyam: ya sure.

Anjali: what is your assignment ?

Shyam: based on Phd i am covering up the nations economy. Verifying the transactions , collecting data about imports and exports and have a look out for illegal commodities.

Anjali: oh great. If u need any help you can approach me . I have connections you know.

Shyam : oh thanks for the offer . Will utilize it when needed . Gotto go bye . Will sent my view on this in mail.

Anjali: oh ok dont worry about it . Just carryon your work its important.

Shyam: no i love to do it will sent you the reviews just mail to shya...******@google.com so that i can have your mail id.

Anjali: ya will do it . Bye
Shyam left her cabin and move towards Arnav he waved bye before him and moved down to entrance. Anjali is seeing all this with admiration eyes.

Anjalis monologue ( He is something.Doing a risky job with an adddon job and carrying those work without any hitch hhmm. I am impressed. What Anjali you are impressed by him. This is a nightmare surely a nightmare . One who dont appreciate anyone is thinking about aomeone that too in this high level is unimaginable) anjali shaked her head to clear her mind and say her hand which has his Cv

Taking another look at it closed it and kept it beside her. And moved towards Arnav

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing updates totally loved it