Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Niti Taylor, Shilpa Shinde and Abhishek Malik in the running for bb11

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11: Niti Taylor, Shilpa Shinde and Abhishek Malik in the running for Salman Khan's show

Big boss season 11 is tentatively slated to air from September 24, in the 10 pm slot on Colors

By Shweta Mahesh | Published: August 5, 2017 11:51 pm
0 Shares
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+

comments
Bigg Boss 11: Niti Taylor, Shilpa Shinde and Abhishek Malik in the running for Salman Khan's show
  • Teddy Day Special: TV actresses Helly Shah, Tejasswi Prakash and Niti Taylor talk about their teddy love
  • Shilpa Shinde Portfolio Photos
  • Shilpa Shinde opens up about controversy surrounding her exit from
  • Here is all you want to know about Shubhangi Atre who is replacing Shilpa Shinde as Angoori' in Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!!

The stage is set for Big Boss' latest season and the search is already begun for the celebrities and commoners who will be locked in the house. The latest name doing the rounds who will be locked in the Bigg Boss house is that of Abhishek Malik. Yes the good looking hunk currently seen in Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi' has been approached. Sources tell us that he has agreed to do the show and will be quitting his show soon. He has done reality shows like Dare 2 Date and Splitsvilla in the past and is well versed with reality shows format. He was crowned Mr Delhi and has been popular among the youth as he has done Kaisi Ye Yaariyan'. Abhishek also has done family dramas like Chall Sheh Aur Maat, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, Punarvivaah and Bhagyalaxmi.

Along with Abhishek another name is of Niti Taylor who also is rumored to have been approached for Big Boss 11. Niti has just finished her stint in Ghulaam' but she is not sure whether she will do the show or not. Though she might consider it as she does not want to do daily soaps anymore.

Another interesting name is of Shilpa Shinde the ex-controversial Angoori Bhabhi. If she get finalised, then she will surely be the highlight of this season. Shilpa will clear all controversies surrounding her and her quitting Bhabhji Ghar Pe Hai on Big Boss. She might also expose many people from the television world in the house.

Big boss season 11 is tentatively slated to air from September 24, in the 10 pm slot on Colors. Like previous season this year also will have commoners and celebrities together. The set is currently been constructed in Lonavala though there will be a twist in the house . The celebrities and the commoners won't be living under the same roof as there will be two houses this time. One for commoners and one for celebrities. Well there will be a common living room , garden and confession rooms. They will get enough moments and opportunities to meet each other.After-all the drama will happen only when the two parties will clash.

This happened previously in season 6 season 7 and in 8 as well. So ultimately both the houses will be merged and a series of task will lead to this. Since the host of the show Salman Khan wants a very family feel to the show another new thing this Season will be that the commoners would apparently be coming in pairs along with their family members . For all latest updates of Big Boss 11 stay tuned to Bollywood Life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is not related to BW , such stuff can be discussed in color channel forum😊
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abhishek🤢Gosh i hated him in Splitsvilla
All 3 of them are big time flops! Will not be surprised if they enter! Feel bad for shilpa though! Poor woman had to leave a superhit show because of sexual harassment!
BanBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Abhishek🤢Gosh i hated him in Splitsvilla

I also disliked him in splitsvilla 7  but he is cunning player and fit for bb show

who was your fav in sv7 , sv8 , sv9 and sv10
BanBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niks77

All 3 of them are big time flops! Will not be surprised if they enter! Feel bad for shilpa though! Poor woman had to leave a superhit show because of sexual harassment!

who will you among these three come in bb
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so it is basically people who were kicked out of their shows😛
Originally posted by: devil_heart

who will you among these three come in bb

Lol no idea
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: devil_heart

I also disliked him in splitsvilla 7 but he is cunning player and fit for bb show

who was your fav in sv7 , sv8 , sv9 and sv10

Ummm honestly no one is my fav from these seasons but i supported Karishma Talwar from SV8 and season 9 mai toh Rajnandini was the Best, Season 10 i have only seen 1 epi till now so can't really comment😆 The last good season was S5 where i liked Rishabh and Akansha the most. BTW are you sure Baseer won? The way they are promoting Priyank i think he might have won.
BanBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Ummm honestly no one is my fav from these seasons but i supported Karishma Talwar from SV8 and season 9 mai toh Rajnandini was the Best, Season 10 i have only seen 1 epi till now so can't really comment😆 The last good season was S5 where i liked Rishabh and Akansha the most. BTW are you sure Baseer won? The way they are promoting Priyank i think he might have won.

yup 100% confirmed
last  season vartina were most promoted and public  fav  couple but jeeta season gurmeet ne
gurmeet second half mai jyada dikha  waise hi baseer will be in action after 2-3 episodes
Baseer posted on insta regarding it  that he is strategist and slow and stedy wins the race

jo promote hota hai jarur nahi wo jeete
tasks can't be fixed  so isiliye finale mai haar gaya priyank
priyank will lost to baseer in finale