Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I wish they either ended MAM 4 months back with Riya or ran it for 6 months more. Its sad how they ended so quickly. They could had shown so many good tracks.
Shanti and family accepting Aarti. 
Nimmi Golu Singh love track and marriage
Shivam Aarti friendship track 
Shivam Aarti friendship blossoming into love.
Ajay revenge toward Shivam Aarti 
Nimmi's career
Also Aarti education track because Aarti had to leave her education 
and so many other tracks.

The show had so much potential but they just end it 

I hope season 2 comes but even if it comes I dont think Karam will be part of it. 

Sad :( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Without karam rajpal it wont be the  same but as he said he doesnt want to be part of sas bahu,well he get to do herogir in the end 
 Such abrut end 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

Without karam rajpal it wont be the  same but as he said he doesnt want to be part of sas bahu,well he get to do herogir in the end 

Such abrut end 

True but if it does resolve around love story, he might do. But the question is would they bring back MAM? Has there been an article? 
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After seeing yesterday pack up it felt that MAM's director has to catch a local train... no scenes were matching with other... sudden heart change happened in Ammaji and Kusia 's character... moreover Charni said that she is mother of Raina and want to stay at Shanti Sadan not willing to go back to her husband... and she slapped her ex husband that was really not convincing Are kam se kam end to thoda meaningful karte... like Charni should have realized that husband is for supporting a wife not ruling over her and Shantiya should start respecting other women too not only thinking of only her daughter 's sake... 😲Edited by kash_111 - 6 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Too many things left half way just wrap up and done with
Chandu ran away no ones bad deed came to light

The way charni went to the ex with shivam was beyond me well I was glad f
For the he deserves much more and her parents never came 

Just one mafi and khatam

I thought nayi soch me they would show that boxer girl shivam was training wese overseas market is good I know because I don't live in India too bad sp do not consider overseas market
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

Too many things left half way just wrap up and done with

Chandu ran away no ones bad deed came to light

The way charni went to the ex with shivam was beyond me well I was glad f
For the he deserves much more and her parents never came 

Just one mafi and khatam

I thought nayi soch me they would show that boxer girl shivam was training wese overseas market is good I know because I don't live in India too bad sp do not consider overseas market

I agree, I wish her parents came and realized her mistake. But its over :( sadly :( The worst thing is the show had so much story but they just ended it so quickly. I dont think they will bring back the show. 
amina1 thumbnail
Yes it is over hope to see another show light show like mam