New Look For New Show?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

I really 'think' Jiggu has gone out of town for outdoor shooting schedule of her new show...if that is true then this is her new look for her new character...not sure about clothes but this hair color is definitely a part of her new look...and that makes me think that her new character is more fashionable/modern than Thapki.

Btw the sources have two different dates for Life Ok's revamp...15th August and 25th August
whichever it is...it means Jiggu's show will most probably go on air within a month (unless they don't want to launch all the new shows at once)
Update: As per the latest info...the channel will be revamped in September
I hope they release more details about the show asap...i wanna know about the concept, her character, her co-actors etc.

And Star Bharat is expected to launch with a musical event...i hope Jiggu attends that event

P.S. there is a slight chance that the team has gone out of town for shooting the pilot. If that's the case, then the show and actors are not finalized yet. 

Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago
As per new article, she hasn't sign contract yet so it's impossible she has started shooting already
If her new show really starts this month, we will get to see both Manyasa in a show although they are different ones.
Originally posted by Bahar_90

As per new article, she hasn't sign contract yet so it's impossible she has started shooting already
Well if the show is meant to be launched with the channel's revamp (i.e. within 1 month) then definitely the shooting has commenced and obviously the contract has been signed 
Originally posted by Toulup

If her new show really starts this month, we will get to see both Manyasa in a show although they are different ones.
Yeah both of them will be onscreen...one with a web-series and the other one with a show ðŸ˜Š
Special news all right, but... why does a small voice inside still keep on saying: it would be so nice to see them on screen again TOGETHER?... Manyasa 
Originally posted by T4Thahaanfan

Special news all right, but... why does a small voice inside still keep on saying: it would be so nice to see them on screen again TOGETHER?... Manyasa 
Well almost all MJ & ThaHaan fans wish to see then together in some new show...but now Jigs is busy with her new show. And may be soon Mannu will also sign a new show. So let's leave it to the destiny and pray that one day some channel/producer gets the golden idea of repeating this golden jodi 
Still no confirmation of her new project?