Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just saw a clip of OK and got doubt as EA was her opposite sitting with others. Is it EA or GA?😕 Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
The following clip has nothing to do with KA , but Im sharing it as its one of my favourite show "Kurt Seyit & Sura" . Just a glimpse of their amazing chemistry in this clip. Hope you guys get to watch it too.
I just loved other than BerGin , Goyku its  Kivanc with Farah only. 
Edited by BenNevis - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Watching the episodes without subtitles as the Turk-Flix site isn't working for me.
Anyway, I'll still keep my views saved until I finish with the latest bolum. My school re-opens tomorrow, dunno if I'll be able to watch 17th bolum with you all on time or not. 😆😆

@Sow- I dunno about GA's other pairings but for Oyku I can definitely say that this (GA-OK) is the best chemistry. I really didn't find any chemistry between Oyku-Kivanc, though there are many who keep KuCem above AlEy.
But for me, Gokhan & Oyku compliment each other a lot.âĪïļ There's something really beautiful about them on-screen.

And I was randomly going through the KA stuff on instagram, there I came across both couples' kiss scenes.Surprisingly, I loved Oguz-Ipek's kiss! ðŸĪŠ Trust me I wasn't interested to watch it but still I thought to give it a try. 😆 Vay bey... Benim Robotum cok romantik ya!

AlEy's kiss... Well I'm afraid I have to agree with Dummycim, it looked one-sided to me. ðŸĪ” Maybe it was because Eylul was angry at AA, as you people discussed. But then the viewers should get a proper kiss scene of this couple pretty soon. âĪïļ

Chalo aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai. 😛 Kizlar, please open a new thread for posting reviews of 16th bolum.
@Dummycim- Totally loved your 'Faith' waala post.The existing dizis' ratings might be affected due to new fall dizis, and I've already seen people going crazy for Cukur... Ay Yapim surely knows how to attract viewers! 😃 I watched the trailer & it looked somewhat like Icerde to me. ðŸĪ”

But KA good so far with a strong storyline & smooth flow of all tracks, I'm having high hopes from this dizi. Even if it ends soon, I'll be happy if it gets a proper ending & all characters getting their respective screen-space. I never wanted anyone to be a villain here, and now I don't want anymore characters to die.
#DontkillAlp
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
I can create a new thread, but the first post will not be fancy cuz I still dont have luck in links n pictures here.
Can one of you do it from then on??
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

I can create a new thread, but the first post will not be fancy cuz I still dont have luck in links n pictures here.

Can one of you do it from then on??

Dummycim

You just open the new thread . We dont need to post pics as we already have enough in this thread.
May be  me & Ashicim can too (if any other Member too can)post some pics and links time to time.ðŸ˜ģ
BenNevis thumbnail
Scenes of Upcoming Episode # 17. seems like the Father of the Boys going to commit suicide. This will make Eylul to take a decision in favour of kids thus against Sinan.

DefLeppard thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4910156#p144511989
Hadi...to new DT :D