ShiVika Drabble ~ A Romantic Baking Session

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
" Can you hand me the flour ? "
Anika asked Shivaay from the opposite side of the kitchen.

Actually, Shivaay and Anika had planned a Surprise party for Shakti's and Pinky's Wedding Anniversary...
So Anika decided to make a cake for the party ...

So now our Shivika were baking and were looking way too cuter with their customised aprons Which had Husband and Wife written on it! !!

" You mean this ? " Shivaay asked and then blew some flour into her face...

" Yes, come on we have to focus . I want this cake to be perfect . "
Anika told Shivaay.

Shivaay looked at Anika and put some frosting on her nose...

" Alright, you leave me no choice." Anika told Shivaay and walked over to him with an egg behind her back.

Anika looked up at Shivaay and he leaned down and Anika then smashed the egg onto his head and burst out laughing...

" Well played " Shivaay replied to Anika's trick with a cute smile...

Shivaay put his hand in his hair and then wiped out some of the egg onto Anikai's cheek.

"Hey !" Anika screamed...

" You started it " Shivaay replied casually , shrugging his shoulders and smiling innocently.

Anika hated it when he did that ...

"Okay, that was fun but we have to get back to work " Anika started going back to the counter she was working at.

Anika began to mix together the ingredients to make the cake batter.When she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind.

A : " Shivu, I told u no distractions ."

" I'm just helping u stir . " Shivaay replied shrugging his shoulders once again .

He proceeded to stirring with Her and acted like he wasn't distracting her. Anika stopped and turned her head and looked up at her Cute boyfriend. Shivaay had stopped as well and then Both of them shared a passionate kiss...

Edited by fernsangiee14 - 6 years ago
God... I cant stop smiling.. 'Shivu'... So cute romantic
Aww
Such a cute kitchen romance
Awsome nd lovely
Kitchen rommmance
I really wish they both get customised aprons in the show later on that says something cute. 😆 That'll just be adorable. And I want Shivaay teaching Anika to cook on the show.
Dude! You're on a roll. So many drabbles. Loved it. :) Thank you for such a light hearted read! :)