*\|/*Doubts-Discussions about Various Forms of Devi Aadi Shakti*\|/*

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone,
"Mahakaali- Anth Hi Aarambh Hay", will be covering various forms of Devi Aadi Shakti, eg Sati, Parvati, Nav Durga, Dash Mahavidya etc.
Use this thread to solve your doubts about them. 
Myth, mystery, fact about them can be discussed here.
IF is blessed with many knowledgeable members. They may try to answer your queries. 
Source can be mentioned or posting link of the source 
will be an added advantage.
Happy discussing. 😊

Regards
mnx12

Edited by mnx12 - 6 years ago
Show is very intriguing.. Loved the way they are interpreting the untold story of various avatars of Gauri.. All three episodes were enthralling.. Had goosebumps in few scenes..  
Originally posted by -CrissCross-

Show is very intriguing.. Loved the way they are interpreting the untold story of various avatars of Gauri.. All three episodes were enthralling.. Had goosebumps in few scenes..  
Performances were generally brilliant! :D
Wasn't Parvati aware of her true self before marrying Shiva ?

This series portrays her to be completely unaware of her real identity , in fact that is the very crust of this show's plot - Parvati discovering herself .. As of now , she thinks she is just an ordinary human and extraordinary things happened to a human leading to identity crisis .. 😆

I was under the impression that Parvati had to attain 'goddess' status before marrying Shiva .. To be worthy of Shiva , she became Aparna .. so I don't understand how she became totally oblivious to her Adi Parashakthi -self after marriage ..😕

But I am not complaining .. An entire series based on the supreme power - Adi Parashakthi , bring it on !! 

Slow-mo transformation of fuming Parvati into Mahakaali was kick-ass !! ⭐️

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

Wasn't Parvati aware of her true self before marrying Shiva ?

This series portrays her to be completely unaware of her real identity , in fact that is the very crust of this show's plot - Parvati discovering herself .. As of now , she thinks she is just an ordinary human and extraordinary things happened to a human leading to identity crisis .. 😆

I was under the impression that Parvati had to attain 'goddess' status before marrying Shiva .. To be worthy of Shiva , she became Aparna .. so I don't understand how she became totally oblivious to her Adi Parashakthi -self after marriage ..😕

But I am not complaining .. An entire series based on the supreme power - Adi Parashakthi , bring it on !! 

Slow-mo transformation of fuming Parvati into Mahakaali was kick-ass !! ⭐️

Yes that part was actually very confusing.. Infact specially in today's epi when parvati questioned Shiva.. As if she doesn't have any idea abt her adishakti roop

😕

Ya, transformation scene was brilliantly shot😳
Meenaaa..aaa...aaa...aaa...aaa.mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm..mmmaaa.aaa.aaa.aaa
Bookmarking. 
Thanks for the thread Minakshi di.😃
This is a doubt that revolves in my head all the time i see a picture or mention of kaali
Whenever a black magic or specifically "adharva" practices are shown its pictured as the sacrifices or offerings are made to mahakaali.. the aaradhya of these aadharva practioners is mahakaali.. is it why because in mahakaali roop she have no sense of herself and no sense of right and wrong???