# 2 Milke bhi hum na mile,pt 12 on 132,teaser on 140 ,7/12

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends again I m back to bother you ,with a new story .Sorry I cannot help it as today is birthday of one of my very loyal reader and my lovely friend Dr sapna aka " ruhi_Ishra. She is a lovely person whom I come to know in this forum .She is not very much active in forum but never fails to read my updates.So friends come and make her special day ,a bit more special by wishing her .

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U SAPNA.
MAY GOD FULFILL ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES.
ENJOY A BIT MORE AS YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON SUNDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY WISHES .

CAKE FOR YOU .

HUGS & KISSES TO YOU.

PARTY ALL NIGHT 

GIFT FOR YOU 

Scroll down for prologue 
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Prologue

# 2 MILKE BHI HUM NA MILE

Some men's were standing together talking about business ,when MD of khanna internationals, Ashok khanna entered ,behind him a girl too entered wearing a black floor length gown ,her hairs were tied in nice bun ,she was wearing long danglers in her ears ,with dark kohl in her dark chocolate eyes ,she has done minimum makeup and colored her lips with mauve color. She was looking too beautiful and gorgeous in her attire but the only thing which was lacking was confidence , seems she was not so comfortable with her attire.

Every man took a deep breath on her sight while a pair of eyes got red with anger ,when Ashok khanna reached to the group of men and greeted them ,the girl went and stood in a corner,not feeling good about the surroundings. Men's talked about business for sometimes then one of them asked to ashok signalling ishita" new girl ,I just wonder how do you manage so many girls at a time ".

Ashok smirked while the other man asked " she don't seem to be any model  , who is she ."

A- she is my secretary.

M- wow ! you had a good luck ,kaash hamari bhi hoti .

M2- if you are done with her ,can I borrow her for tonight .

A- arey no,not yet ,will tame her today ,that's why I brought her to party. only one drink and she will be in my arms .

Saying so he went to the bar counter and told something giving him some money ,soon the bar attender made a orange juice and passed it to him .He took the glass and walked to the girl .He passed it to her at first she denied but later had it .Ashok went back to his place and started talking with everybody having an eye of the lady ,suddenly the lights got off and as the host wanted to announce the occasion for party .The announcement was done ,all congratulated Mr mehra for achieving huge success in business while Ashok was looking for the girl but she was nowhere to be seen.

On the other hand a person put the girl in his car and drove away from there , on the way he was glaring the girl who was in her semi conscious state asking him again and again "where are you taking me ".

He glared her and shouted" chup ekdum chup ." She got scared and sit silently ,soon he entered a big house , stopped there and took her inside ,she tried to struggle but his hold was too firm ,he opened a room and threw her in bed ,with the great jerk she lost her senses .He was going out of the room when he felt something sparkling in hee wrist ,he went close to see what's it and saw it was her mangalsutra which he had tied around her neck ten months ago .

That's all for teaser .Have a look and wish Sapna .

PS - 160+ likes for next update .
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Res..
Unres
Happy birthday dr sapna..
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Res 2
Unres..
Da man who took dat girl is raman
N the girl is ishu
N obvious hai dy r married
Dats y he was possessive towards her
Hmmm
Sooo
Lets c why dy got separated
N how dy will unite
Waiting fr update..
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Added a prologue, have a look
Happy birthday...
Interesting prologue Di...
Plz continue soon...
Thank u...
Happy birthday sapna..

Congrats for new story pooja di
Interesting prologue
Update soon
Very interesting  prologue 
Update soon di
Happy Birthday Sapna
Interesting story plss update next part as soon as possible and plss update to phir tune badli kun Ada also