Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by tanasha1993

Agreed! Initally I found her behaviour annoying and childish but her scenes from yesterday showed another side of her personality. She always wanted a mother but for reasons unknown to her, she did not get that. And we do not know what her father has told her about their mother so she might feel that she was generally an unwanted child for her mum. 

On another note, sibling rivalry is natural where at times we feel our parents favour our other siblings more and in her case she is even more vulnerable to it as she has always craved for this but it was denied to her while her other sibling gets it effortlessly. 

Siblings rivalry is ok but she doesn't know their background stories to get jealous... First of all she doesn't consider sarla as her mother & expecting her to bear all the rudeness & apologize them for things in past...& How can she firmly say that sarla doesn't love her...She herself was witness what happened in the jail & how her mother struggled to get her out. Atleast she should have listned to her side of story...I agree after that sarla did that drama but her behavior in police station can also not be ignored.
She's a brutally honest girl with a bit of aggressive nature

But I like her
Don't know what raghuveer must have told them in their childhood but when he was on his death bed he said that both the daughters will not be orphan as they have a mother & sister living in mumbai...Where both of them showed shocked expression indicating that they thought their mother to be dead..& after that raghuveer died...So I don't think that there was much scope to manipulate the sisters about their mother...That should be writers goof up then....So showing shristi to jump on conclusion just like that after so much happened in jail was🤢
Originally posted by -Ak47-

Siblings rivalry is ok but she doesn't know their background stories to get jealous... First of all she doesn't consider sarla as her mother & expecting her to bear all the rudeness & apologize them for things in past...& How can she firmly say that sarla doesn't love her...She herself was witness what happened in the jail & how her mother struggled to get her out. Atleast she should have listned to her side of story...I agree after that sarla did that drama but her behavior in police station can also not be ignored.

She is a wounded child in a woman's body . I saw a little child who was furious with her mother whom she loves more than anything .

That's what I want to say...She haven't met pragya before nor she knows her background story...& about loving shristi, sarla went histrical to save her daughter in jail.  Is this not proof enough to say that she cares for them atleast if not love.Sarla mentioned pragya-bulbul only once in front of them...So there is no way she knows how pragya is loved by her mother...

Girl should clear her stand first...Hating your mother assuming what you have been told is OK for once...Then why hate everyone's mother? & If you hate why it is needed to scream in front of others...Like when she accused sarla to be a bad mother that's why bulbul died. It was pretty insensitive comment...With that she got a slap & order to get out of the house...Which complicated things for preeta.
That's true but according to her it was just a pretense - a plan to trap them. I am wondering what benefit will sarla get by doing that drama at the police station when she hates them?

If, for a minute, we assume that it was a pretense then what was the need for it in the first place. They didn't know at that time that Sarla is their mom, so she could have easily said that these girls are living in her house as paying guests. In spite of having a quarrel with Srishti before, she came to help her get out of jail and was so worried. She even argued with the police officer. Which mother, who hates her children, would do that?

It's clear, like you said. Even Preeta was trying to make her realize things but I guess, she is under the impression that Sarla loves her other daughters more so she kept Pragya & BB with her and abandoned them. Moreover, she is also telling Preeta not to fall in Sarla's trap. 

In short, she doesn't want to accept anything that happened thus, giving her own reasons for Sarla's behavior that are right to some extent but for once she should try to set aside her hatred for her mother and think about everything with a clear mind.

Don't know what raghuveer must have told them in their childhood but when he was on his death bed he said that both the daughters will not be orphan as they have a mother & sister living in mumbai...Where both of them showed shocked expression indicating that they thought their mother to be dead..& after that raghuveer died...So I don't think that there was much scope to manipulate the sisters about their mother...That should be writers goof up then....So showing shristi to jump on conclusion just like that after so much happened in jail was🤢

He told them that their mother left them and never came back and she also kicked him out of their house. He also said that he had told them many lies in the past.
Originally posted by Crimson9

He told them that their mother left them and never came back and she also kicked him out of their house. He also said that he had told them many lies in the past.

Oh...Is that so...My bad 
I didn't watch that scene closely.
Hlo leela i m so happy to see i was in rabul forum talking abt shrishti i am finding shrishi villian in pragya life by favouring tanu that talks a lot she will hate pragya by joining with tanu for carrer so sure of that if sristhi question sarla as a bad mother she left alone in young what abt pragya bulbul didnt they grow up without father they hv a hard time more than shrishti preeta i hope someone say whole story how they abhigya martied  how hard time pragyafaced always it will be pragyawho will br blamed  no this time by her own younger sis plz ðŸ¥±

Oh...Is that so...My bad
I didn't watch that scene closely.

Yes..I think it's in episode 2.