Kundali Bhagya

Shristi... - Page 2

-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I find her annoying . Doesnt she know their situation & how hard preeta is struggling to stabilise themselves in big city like mumbai...She is too selfish. She should also think about her sister...In today's episode she was getting on my nerves this kind of behaviour for her age is not suitable, if she was any school or college going girl then her immature nature is digestible... 
Without even listening to her mother's side she came on a conclusion...& also her getting jealous with pragya was 🤢No wonder if she turns negative in future...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah she is bit annoying, but when she told preeta tht she wanted her mom to convince her, i really felt for her, i think she is jus childish n stubborn 
-Ak47- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrym_rauf

yeah she is bit annoying, but when she told preeta tht she wanted her mom to convince her, i really felt for her, i think she is jus childish n stubborn 

But it does irritates at some times...If she was shown caring about her sister it would have been more good. Sisterly love is shown by preeta till now...I haven't seen shristi doing the same.... She just keeps cribbing over for any trivial thing. Incase of other two sisters pragya-bulbul they used to show them caring for each other...while bulbul was very much same like shristi she cared for her di😳
Edited by -Ak47- - 6 years ago
jaanroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think Preeta has a big part in making Shrishti this way to make herself look like the Martyr .

And the Mother part , I dont think they have shown 50 percent of how angry a  child would be at being abandoned by their mother .

Being jealous of Pragya is most natural .
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaanroses

I also think Preeta has a big part in making Shrishti this way to make herself look like the Martyr .

And the Mother part , I dont think they have shown 50 percent of how angry a  child would be at being abandoned by their mother .

Being jealous of Pragya is most natural .

Agreed! Initally I found her behaviour annoying and childish but her scenes from yesterday showed another side of her personality. She always wanted a mother but for reasons unknown to her, she did not get that. And we do not know what her father has told her about their mother so she might feel that she was generally an unwanted child for her mum. 

On another note, sibling rivalry is natural where at times we feel our parents favour our other siblings more and in her case she is even more vulnerable to it as she has always craved for this but it was denied to her while her other sibling gets it effortlessly. 
Crimson9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ak47-

I find her annoying. Doesnt she know their situation & how hard preeta is struggling to stabilise themselves in big city like mumbai...She is too selfish. She should also think about her sister...In today's episode she was getting on my nerves this kind of behaviour for her age is not suitable, if she was any school or college going girl then her immature nature is digestible...

Without even listening to her mother's side she came on a conclusion...& also her getting jealous with pragya was 🤢No wonder if she turns negative in future...

I agree. What kind of behavior is this? Firstly, in jail, she says that Sarla is not her mother and can never become her mother. Secondly, she expects her to tolerate her rude behavior and apologize to them. But Srishti shouldn't be blamed entirely. Raghuveer was equally responsible. Her hatred towards Sarla is because of the lies that their father told them about their mother and also his portrayal of Sarla in a bad light.

Preeta is sensible and calm but Srishti isn't and jumps to conclusions without thinking. Had RV not been dishonest to his daughters, she might have been a little understanding person.

And what's this comparison with Pragya? She haven't even met her and have already started disliking her. Why is everyone after Pragya? Please leave the girl alone for once.

Hope Srishti will remain a positive character and will not turn negative towards anyone or Pragya/Munni.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jealous of Pragya?
What's her problem with Pragya?, AK 😲

I saw one epi where she was saying tanu looks good with Abhi and Pragya looks boring.
That was such a insensitive comment and I felt she was a creepy fan girl who can't accept a stars wife and can't differentiate Off and on screen.

Did she say anything more against Prags? 😕
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

Jealous of Pragya?
What's her problem with Pragya?, AK 😲

I saw one epi where she was saying tanu looks good with Abhi and Pragya looks boring.
That was such a insensitive comment and I felt she was a creepy fan girl who can't accept a stars wife and can't differentiate Off and on screen.

Did she say anything more against Prags? 😕

In last night's epi, the 2 sisters were about to leave the house when Sarla stopped them on the pretense of asking them to pay up their rent before leaving as she knew that they would only stay if she questioned their self-respect (as explained by her in the precap)... however that kind of made the 2 sisters feel like sarla doesnt care for them at all and cares for only the money they owe her for rent... so shrishti got emotional and said that she was jealous of pragya as what does pragya have that she doesnt that pragya gets all the love and attention of sarla whereas sarla never bothered about the 2 sisters all their lives... 
-Ak47- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crimson9

I agree. What kind of behavior is this? Firstly, in jail, she says that Sarla is not her mother and can never become her mother. Secondly, she expects her to tolerate her rude behavior and apologize to them. But Srishti shouldn't be blamed entirely. Raghuveer was equally responsible. Her hatred towards Sarla is because of the lies that their father told them about their mother and also his portrayal of Sarla in a bad light.

Preeta is sensible and calm but Srishti isn't and jumps to conclusions without thinking. Had RV not been dishonest to his daughters, she might have been a little understanding person.

And what's this comparison with Pragya? She haven't even met her and have already started disliking her. Why is everyone after Pragya? Please leave the girl alone for once.

Hope Srishti will remain a positive character and will not turn negative towards anyone or Pragya/Munni.

That's what I want to say...She haven't met pragya before nor she knows her background story...& about loving shristi, sarla went histrical to save her daughter in jail.  Is this not proof enough to say that she cares for them atleast if not love.Sarla mentioned pragya-bulbul only once in front of them...So there is no way she knows how pragya is loved by her mother...

Girl should clear her stand first...Hating your mother assuming what you have been told is OK for once...Then why hate everyone's mother? & If you hate why it is needed to scream in front of others...Like when she accused sarla to be a bad mother that's why bulbul died. It was pretty insensitive comment...With that she got a slap & order to get out of the house...Which complicated things for preeta.